• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Signs of Ni

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Agreed about not using enough Se. But sometimes things are not as they seem. So using just Se, or using Se primarily, might prohibit someone from seeing truth behind the scenes, which can present an alternate reality, if you will.

yes ofc. but also sometimes not noticing something that is, is prohibiting to see whats behind the scenes

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
yes ofc. but also sometimes not noticing something that is, is prohibiting to see whats behind the scenes

I just don't attribute much to Se's seeing reality, and the focus of taking in hard facts as representative of reality.

Anymore, I think of reality as whatever you choose to focus in on.

Some even choose to make their reality out of the contents of their minds. Or their dreams.

Which is more accurate? And if one is more accurate, is it therefore more valid? Or not?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just don't attribute much to Se's seeing reality, and the focus of taking in hard facts as representative of reality.

Anymore, I think of reality as whatever you choose to focus in on.

Some even choose to make their reality out of the contents of their minds. Or their dreams.

Which is more accurate? And if one is more accurate, is it therefore more valid? Or not?

Why does the eye see a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination when awake?
da Vinci

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Heheheh!

OK. Think in terms of LEGOs.

LEGOs of course have different shapes and sizes, and the little connector thingies that let you attach them however you wish. It's obvious that both the shape/size AND the connector thingies are important. But when figuring out how to put them together, Ni and Si tend to look at a different aspect, first. Si looks at shape/size, and thinks in terms of where all the pieces should go. Ni looks instead at the connectors, and thinks in terms of what other connectors fit with this connector. Given a little LEGO person, Si will put the arms where the arms go, the head where the head goes, and the legs where the legs go. Ni will see no problem, however, putting the arm on top of the head, or a leg on an arm, or giving him four arms. Why? Because the connectors fit! As long as the connectors fit it's a good system.

These seems nonsensical, of course: 4 arms isn't a good system if you need to walk, for example. But in real life, the connectors are more complicated; in real life, there are only very few ways they can fit together. LEGOs see connectors the way Si people see the connectors: a minor detail. Everyone knows where the arms go, right? Ni people see the connectors more like those of a jigsaw puzzle than LEGOs: it doesn't matter what the picture is on the puzzle; the pieces either fit together or they don't.

So an Ni system is comprised of figuring out how the connectors all work, and building around that. An Si system is more about connecting things together based on what they "are", and the connectors are secondary.

Thus an Si system is based on one's internal understanding of things and how they are classified and organized, which helps to explain its effective rigidity. An Ni system is based on the connectors, and thus can build things inconceivable in the usual Si sense, putting things in the "wrong place" because it's the connectors matching up, not the classification of the thing, that determines its place.

[MENTION=9214]KDude[/MENTION] had a very interesting analysis of Ni. Can you offer your advice on his point?

At the end of the day though, the variation in SPs will revolve around Se, not Ni. And Ni will still weigh on things they're experiencing (Se), filling in the blanks of what isn't there. If it takes on a nutty or negative tone, it almost always has to do with the things they're least sure about. Extroverted Judgement. It might fill in a lot of blanks when it came to Fe or Te. Reading the intentions of certain people, value systems, and entire constructs. It makes them rebellious. I'm not sure what a Ti/Fi-Ni loop truly is, but I'm almost sure it's being hung up on shit they're actually experiencing and giving them stress.

Raptor's Ni is even further removed from what he's observing. He's working from a vacuum, his starting points aren't Se.. it isn't about things he's in touch with or any specific people he knows.. He's talking about sorcerors and Telsa. And alien takeovers. Or something. I don't know. They're abstract ideas, that aren't exactly tied into things in his environment. And he talks about it fluidly.

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Raptor's Ni is even further removed from what he's observing. He's working from a vacuum, his starting points aren't Se.. it isn't about things he's in touch with or any specific people he knows.. He's talking about sorcerors and Telsa. And alien takeovers. Or something. I don't know. They're abstract ideas, that aren't exactly tied into things in his environment. And he talks about it fluidly.

I'll get to your other questions later (heading to work soon), but I should note w/r to your statement above that there is a difference between "abstract" and "intangible" or "fictional". You don't have an "abstract" concept of sorcerers or alien takeovers: you have specific contexts, and you ask yourself specific questions along the lines of "what would happen if (insert fun possibility here) happened?" Then you let your intuition go to town on answering it, having fun the whole time. An "abstract" concept/question would be more along the lines of, "What makes a sorcerer different from a wizard?" I.e., there is no specific sorcerer or wizard to be compared, you aren't comparing Bob the sorcerer to Joe the wizard, you're comparing only the abstract concepts of each.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'll get to your other questions later (heading to work soon), but I should note w/r to your statement above that there is a difference between "abstract" and "intangible" or "fictional". You don't have an "abstract" concept of sorcerers or alien takeovers: you have specific contexts, and you ask yourself specific questions along the lines of "what would happen if (insert fun possibility here) happened?" Then you let your intuition go to town on answering it, having fun the whole time. An "abstract" concept/question would be more along the lines of, "What makes a sorcerer different from a wizard?" I.e., there is no specific sorcerer or wizard to be compared, you aren't comparing Bob the sorcerer to Joe the wizard, you're comparing only the abstract concepts of each.

Well I am assuming work is over now, but I wonder how the abstract/fictional qualities relate to Ni or if it has nothing to do with it whatsoever. I was actually more interested in the first paragraph of [MENTION=9214]KDude[/MENTION] quote than the 2nd half, since the first half described how the function operates on a broad basis.

Reverie

In orbit
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
:shock: Sorcerers, Nikola Tesla and Aliens are things I'm sure Raptor Ni would not have a concept of if he'd lived in a barrel all his life with no contact to the outside world.
There is no vacuum. Except vacuums. My scientific knowledge of vacuums is limited but I would imagine they'd not be a great place for a person to be doing their thinking in.

G

Ginkgo

:shock: Sorcerers, Nikola Tesla and Aliens are things I'm sure Raptor Ni would not have a concept of if he'd lived in a barrel all his life with no contact to the outside world.
There is no vacuum. Except vacuums. My scientific knowledge of vacuums is limited but I would imagine they'd not be a great place for a person to be doing their thinking in.

Ironically, I think people like the concept of Alien saviors and monsters because they could possibly be observed. :laugh:

KDude

Ironically, I think people like the concept of Alien saviors and monsters because they could possibly be observed. :laugh:

If that was the case, they'd still be investigating cases or something, their Ni would be in their hunches at best. Funnily, even Lenore Thomson typed someone as crazy as Fox Mulder an ISFP (and she's an INTJ).

But I don't think that's what Raptor is talking about. He's talking about historical patterns.. or something. It's abstracted.

G

Ginkgo

If that was the case, they'd still be investigating cases or something,

Don't "they"?

their Ni would be in their hunches at best.

I said they like the concept. I didn't say they had a hunch, or even a belief in aliens.
But I don't think that's what Raptor is talking about. He's talking about historical patterns.. or something. It's abstracted.

History, huh? That has nothing to do with observation at all.

KDude

Don't "they"?

I'm relating investigation to moving about and getting in touch with things yourself. My bad. Investigating in the Se sense.

History, huh? That has nothing to do with observation at all.

I agree. Whatever Raptor is doing is not observation. He's looking into things.. or the meaning of things. When I say history, I just mean he talks about trends, and... I guess, mystical hallmark events in time. And where things are heading. At least that's what it sounds like. I don't really know what he's talking about, but it seems like Ni. Sounds like Erich Von Daniken type of talk.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A point of order

An "abstract" concept/question would be more along the lines of, "What makes a sorcerer different from a wizard?" I.e., there is no specific sorcerer or wizard to be compared, you aren't comparing Bob the sorcerer to Joe the wizard, you're comparing only the abstract concepts of each.
Bob? You call your sorcerers BOB??? You are violating the D&D Rule of Names, part 1: No Bobs. "When naming your character, avoid everyday names like Jim, Betty, Dave, Sue, or Bob". I imagine "Joe" would fall into this category as well.

Kalach, Falcarius, Vala Faye . . . now these are names for a wizard/sorcerer.

/derail that just had to be done.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm relating investigation to moving about and getting in touch with things yourself. My bad. Investigating in the Se sense.

I agree. Whatever Raptor is doing is not observation. He's looking into things.. or the meaning of things. When I say history, I just mean he talks about trends, and... I guess, mystical hallmark events in time. And where things are heading. At least that's what it sounds like. I don't really know what he's talking about, but it seems like Ni. Sounds like Erich Von Daniken type of talk.

this must be what yiu were mentioning:

from where this Universe comes? from where the negative matter of the Universe comes?... I don't know. Nobody knows. We have only theories. One thing is quite sure for me. Not from God of the Bible. Read that chapter called the Supercivilization of God, or Yahweh if you like. This supercivilization coexist with other civilizations extremely advanced in this corner of the Milky Way Galaxy... perhaps in the negative matter of the Universe, or at a spiritual level if you like.
...and no, they didn't create this Universe.

And in the end we tend to forget the fact that all our science today is based more or less only on theories, and the theories are changing from one decade to another.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
here is the story that I talk to you about.

Part I

There are more than 200 bn galaxies in the metagalaxy or the visible universe, each one with more than 100 bn stars, some of them even 1 trillion stars or more.. there are still people in this world who believe that life is only on our planet.. can you believe that? The Universe is full of life at all levels. First stars appeared in this universe 200 million years after the Big Bang, first galaxies organized immediately after that. As we could see the matter evolve very rapidly in this universe. If we go on this line the fist planets planets and solar systems appeared somewhere between 9-10 bn years ago and life somewhere between 7-9.5 bn years ago. The first extraterrestrial civilizations have developed somewhere between 1-5 billion years ago.
If our universe is an atom into infinity called omniversal system, then there could be civilizations coming from other universes developing their races into other space time energetic level.. they are at a level of evolution impossible for us to understand. They are not at a level of ancient astronauts more or less like what we are in our days.

Now the story goes like this (take it as a story, but always remember this story everywhere you go, because this is a possible truth about who we really are as individuals in this system called the Universe). The readers digest version:
Once upon a time one of these supercivilizations -- who developed their races into this universe of probably into the omniversal system) came to Earth and to many other planets from this galaxy to develop life, or if they didn't develop life here at the beginning (3.5 bn years ago) at least they develop modern system of life from all the Cenozoic era, from 65 mln years ago until today. Is possible that the dinosaurs disappeared because of some supernatural causes, there was only alien intervention. By the way not too many people know how great the evolutionist and the creationist theory are melted into one... with paleoastronautic theories (there are traces of technology and civilization from 500 mil years ago). Who visit this planet from hundres of million of years?
This alien supercivilization -- the elohims ruled by Yahuwah - create the modern man through the acceleration of evolution, the hominids, over 6 mln years ago and since then they accelerate the evolution of our specie making correction of our genes through genetic engineering programs. Adam and Eve from the Bible was one of these programs developed for the jews... the last one until today (Before Adam and Eve were other programs developed, there were even civilizations on this planet very evolved in technology -- the atlants - who dare to fight against gods and of course they were exterminated.. on Mars was a great civilization -- the martian civilization -- who was also destroyed completely because they were too evolved in technology... actually there was destroyed the whole ecosystem because of an apocalypse).

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
part II

Anyway it seems that at one moment this supercivilization has been split into pieces and many of the angels, fallen angels (starting with Lucifer at first who was an archon with other seven) were cast out from heavens and came to Earth and probably other planets to create their own vies about life, existence, programs of genetic engineering separated from Yahweh's program for the jews (that's why the jews are God's chosen people because they are the only race created by the real God Yahweh). So all the other races in this world (except the jews) are actually genetic engineering programs developed by those fallen angels/aliens from the mayans to the babylonians, cananites, egyptians, incas, Indians, all the Asians and so on. So those fallen angels starting with Lucifer, wanted also to became gods like their leader Yahweh, the real God (you know the story with lucifer that wanted to replace God and so on). Sounds like a pretty nice story I know (that's how I took it at the beginning), and sounds aberrant, until you began to dig out for details, to enter deeper and deeper into the phenomenon.. and the results are astonishing. This explains also why there are so many human races on this planet, every program and correspond to one of those fallen angels.
There are two types of fallen angels:
- the fallen archons with lucifer and the other seven, and also 1/3 of angels, of members from this extra-terrestrial civilization of were cast out from heaven hundreds of thousads of years ago
- and the fallen watchers with Semyaza in front who were cast out who were cast out thousands of years ago in the times of Jared. (read the story in the Book of Enoch)

Interesting thing is that all these ancient earthly civilizations developed technology, knowledge, mathematics, astronomy, astrology and so forth. (could be a similarity with the atlants?). The ancient manuscripts says very clear that all this knowledge came from the gods who created them.. fallen angels in this case.
Also all those ancient civilizations have sacred books The Bible (Old Testament for the jews) and Rig Veda, Ramayana, The Egyptian book of death, Tibethan book of death, Bhagavad-gita, Upanishads, Popol Vuh, Puranas, Fenician, Hitite, Summeryan tables of clay, and so forth... all these sacred manuscripts were given by Yahweh (the Bible on one side, Old Testament) and by these fallen angels all the other books.
Also all these books starting with the Bible (Old Testament) are actually a genetic engineering programs exposed in metaphors, personifications, parables and the most important law by far in all these sacred manuscripts was The Law of Non-Hibridation. Is very important to understand the human being first of all.. to understand how is this being --the human being - composed. We have three bodies the biological body (somatic body), the energetic body and the spiritual body. The energetic body makes the connection between the biological body and the spiritual body through the chakras.. every human being in this world has seven chakras positioned in different parts of the body, that look like some vertigos, and that keep maintained the connection between these two main bodies (biological and spiritual). Now there is a very strong connection between the DNA from our biological body and the DNA from our spiritual body. Is very important to keep this information in your mind.
Yahweh and after that all these fallen angels (who became gods Osiris, ra, amon in Egyptian mythology, marduk the god in Babylonians, siva and Hinduism, quantzecoatl at the mayans, moloch at cananites, zeus and so forth) developed these programs for the human souls. They use human souls to perpetuate and multiply their species. Basically what lucifer wanted was to create his own view about life, his own civilization. The obsession of all these manuscripts was to keep the DNA pure, to keep the bloodline pure, so that the human soul DNA to be compatible with the their DNA, the DNA of these aliens. To maintain the purity of the race with an uncorrupted DNA. Like I said the first law in all those books (including Bible-Old Testament) was this law of non-hibridation -- or the deadliest of all sins. What does this mean?... It means that if I was a jew for example on Moses's time and I would have sex with an babylonian woman I would produce a hybrid because she was not on the same race like me. This hybrid would have the dna corrupted, with ramifications and remnants, impure, incompatible with Yahweh's civilization for example. The punishment for this sin was the second death... or the eternal death, the death of the soul into the lake of fire how the Bible describes so well. So that's why if I was a jew I should have sex with a woman from the same race like mine and no one else. That's how the new baby would have a pure DNA compatible with them. As I told we have also a spiritual DNA. Who's gonna read these ancient sacred manuscipts will understand better the programs.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Part III

I heard a lot of people asking all the time why God-Yahweh promoted this view in the Old Testament that the jews have to kill in blood all the other races.. perpetuate this hatred on humans. The reason was simple: the Babylonians and all the other races around the jews were not his programs so logically they must be exterminated.
Keep the bloodline clean and pure... the manuscripts are obsessed with this aspect. One of the reasons that the summerians had those channels of irrigation for example -- created by gods of course - was to delimit these different programs of gentics so that different races could not interact with each other. In our days only some casts from India still keep the tradition of the bloodline, some of the jews also and some very isolated tribes from amazonia, oceania and the papua. And of course the royal western families and illuminati. (read "The Illuminati bloodlines" by Springmeyer)

In time these programs were abandoned and people began to mixed their races, to leave behind the most important of all those laws.. non-hibridation one.. to forget about the blood-line and so forth. Hybrids are not compatible with them so they have no future at universal level.
By the way we are also hybrids if you didn't know that... so normally we would be on the waste shovel and after that obliterated from this universal system. Our souls are not compatable with the angels souls... at all... so we have a corrupted DNA, a corrupted soul.
But there's an escape.
All the ancient books starting with the Bible have these testaments given to the mortals, that are actually genetic engineering programs, everything masked of course in metaphors.. and at the apex of the testament there is this first and the most important law of all: the non-hybridation law. But the Bible has a second testament -- our salvation, us the ex-pagans, hybrids now but also christians -- the New Testament.
The New Testament through Jesus Christ of course destroys completely the old law and brings back the new one that represents Christ as the only way to the real God Yahweh. Essentially the gospels were created for the people who belong to the programs of all these gods, fallen angels from elohims civilization; fallen angels who developed also like I said genetic programs on this planet.. actually all the other programs except the jew program. We are like I said hydrids now, we have a corrupted DNA, impure. So Jesus Christ came to Earth and has sacrifieced Himself to create Christianity for us. He is our saviour indeed... the only one who could purify our DNA.
Everybody would ask, normally, why Jesus Christ died for our sins? Which sin?.. the sin of non-hybridation. We could say that Christ is the savior of the hybrids.. of us... or of the one of us who believe in Him. So the only way to salvation from from second death is through Jesus Christ. He is the only one who could purify our souls from the hybrided DNA.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pretty soon the end of the program will come.. the apocalypse... and it was not the first one... who will study the ancient manuscripts from Amerindians, incas, will understand better about what's going on... there were other at least four programs before us and we could be the last one on this planet because we are the most developed of all in technology and science. In the fourth program were the atlants who were also luciferians and very evolved in technology and science.
On Mars was also a great civilization. And we could see the remnants of the programs of these supercivilizations even there. What Earth is now, Mars also was in the past, but what Mars is now the Earth also should be pretty soon.. sounds like madness I know... and is not too optimistic.. at all.

The secret societies knows all these things, the archives of the Vatican knows all those things.. only the crowds are keept in ignorance about what's going on with ourselves.To expose the program in detail it would be too much for me here. This is just a very short story.
Interesting story... at the beginning I thought that it was only a story until I began to dig out for more and more information and the results are astonishing about us, about what we are, about who we are, as what we represent in this universe as individuals, the universe which we perceive in such a limited way. I began to understand that the ancient manuscripts are not only some stories told and exposed by people with big imagination, but that those manuscripts are real.. the decodification of them is fantastic.

Those civilizations are now at a level of evolution impossible for us to understand... they don't inhabit planets anymore, but other dimensions of this universe on a different level of frequency.. much higher.. according to some scientific theories there are 10 dimensions plus temporal dimension (11)... or how religions says the heavens. They are immortal, they could travel through other universes into this multiversal system.. they could even create universes. We don't know what is the level of their evolution.

Is better to know all this story for the future... to understand that the very few people who rule this world.. the secret societies are not atheists but very very religious kids. They are luciferians and they know all these things. They know Yahweh and Christ and they know who They are. They try to keep people's perceptions on a very low level, with a very low level of conscience so we don't have to understand the essence of ourselves, of who we are., the essence of what we really represent in this universe. That's the new world order program started from decades even centuries in western society. We just have to stay with our heads underground and to catch only what they want.. like slaves.. easily manipulated.
Basically there is a battle between two extra-terrestrial civilizations (one splitted from the other one) at another level, into other dimensions (probably galactic empires... we don't know). Now this world is rulled by the fallen angels through the luciferian secret societies, and we have to chose a side because the end of the fifth program will come pretty soon.

That's the story in two words

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
part II

Anyway it seems that at one moment this supercivilization has been split into pieces and many of the angels, fallen angels (starting with Lucifer at first who was an archon with other seven) were cast out from heavens and came to Earth and probably other planets to create their own vies about life, existence, programs of genetic engineering separated from Yahweh's program for the jews (that's why the jews are God's chosen people because they are the only race created by the real God Yahweh). So all the other races in this world (except the jews) are actually genetic engineering programs developed by those fallen angels/aliens from the mayans to the babylonians, cananites, egyptians, incas, Indians, all the Asians and so on. So those fallen angels starting with Lucifer, wanted also to became gods like their leader Yahweh, the real God (you know the story with lucifer that wanted to replace God and so on). Sounds like a pretty nice story I know (that's how I took it at the beginning), and sounds aberrant, until you began to dig out for details, to enter deeper and deeper into the phenomenon.. and the results are astonishing. This explains also why there are so many human races on this planet, every program and correspond to one of those fallen angels.
There are two types of fallen angels:
- the fallen archons with lucifer and the other seven, and also 1/3 of angels, of members from this extra-terrestrial civilization of were cast out from heaven hundreds of thousads of years ago
- and the fallen watchers with Semyaza in front who were cast out who were cast out thousands of years ago in the times of Jared. (read the story in the Book of Enoch)

Interesting thing is that all these ancient earthly civilizations developed technology, knowledge, mathematics, astronomy, astrology and so forth. (could be a similarity with the atlants?). The ancient manuscripts says very clear that all this knowledge came from the gods who created them.. fallen angels in this case.
Also all those ancient civilizations have sacred books The Bible (Old Testament for the jews) and Rig Veda, Ramayana, The Egyptian book of death, Tibethan book of death, Bhagavad-gita, Upanishads, Popol Vuh, Puranas, Fenician, Hitite, Summeryan tables of clay, and so forth... all these sacred manuscripts were given by Yahweh (the Bible on one side, Old Testament) and by these fallen angels all the other books.

They were written by men. Yes, maybe Yahweh spoke to them, but there were written by men, and since Yahweh did not write them, we cannot say they were given by Yahweh for certain. I've read enough in the Bible now to see that men's agendas enter in frequently, creating this obvious contradiction to how I know God to be. And I assume it's not different for other 'ancient' texts.

Why not revere the Homer's works? That is much more ancient than the Bible.

Also all these books starting with the Bible (Old Testament) are actually a genetic engineering programs exposed in metaphors, personifications, parables and the most important law by far in all these sacred manuscripts was The Law of Non-Hibridation. Is very important to understand the human being first of all.. to understand how is this being --the human being - composed. We have three bodies the biological body (somatic body), the energetic body and the spiritual body. The energetic body makes the connection between the biological body and the spiritual body through the chakras.. every human being in this world has seven chakras positioned in different parts of the body, that look like some vertigos, and that keep maintained the connection between these two main bodies (biological and spiritual). Now there is a very strong connection between the DNA from our biological body and the DNA from our spiritual body. Is very important to keep this information in your mind.
Yahweh and after that all these fallen angels (who became gods Osiris, ra, amon in Egyptian mythology, marduk the god in Babylonians, siva and Hinduism, quantzecoatl at the mayans, moloch at cananites, zeus and so forth) developed these programs for the human souls. They use human souls to perpetuate and multiply their species. Basically what lucifer wanted was to create his own view about life, his own civilization. The obsession of all these manuscripts was to keep the DNA pure, to keep the bloodline pure, so that the human soul DNA to be compatible with the their DNA, the DNA of these aliens. To maintain the purity of the race with an uncorrupted DNA. Like I said the first law in all those books (including Bible-Old Testament) was this law of non-hibridation -- or the deadliest of all sins. What does this mean?... It means that if I was a jew for example on Moses's time and I would have sex with an babylonian woman I would produce a hybrid because she was not on the same race like me. This hybrid would have the dna corrupted, with ramifications and remnants, impure, incompatible with Yahweh's civilization for example. The punishment for this sin was the second death... or the eternal death, the death of the soul into the lake of fire how the Bible describes so well. So that's why if I was a jew I should have sex with a woman from the same race like mine and no one else. That's how the new baby would have a pure DNA compatible with them. As I told we have also a spiritual DNA. Who's gonna read these ancient sacred manuscipts will understand better the programs.

I really like the bolded. I believe in a somatic and spiritual body, but never thought to unite them with an energetic body.....And perhaps the chakras would be a good bridge between the two, yes. Or perhaps it is just what we all collectively refer to as "energy." I just always called that one with the spiritual side; just the spiritual side manifesting in us and all living things....

or what if, to incorporate an Aristotelian term......

What if the energetic body, as you call it, is really the entelechiae of the somatic body combining with the spiritual body? So then all our Energy, which is created when matter (somatic body) unites with soul (spiritual body), is the work produced from that perfect union, versus being an entity unto itself.

Is it possible your program got corrupted somewhere along the way with eugenics propaganda? Because I seriously don't see what form of matter matters.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Meh. As far as stories go I'm into neither fantasy nor science fiction, so.....

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Bob? You call your sorcerers BOB??? You are violating the D&D Rule of Names, part 1: No Bobs. "When naming your character, avoid everyday names like Jim, Betty, Dave, Sue, or Bob". I imagine "Joe" would fall into this category as well.

Kalach, Falcarius, Vala Faye . . . now these are names for a wizard/sorcerer.

/derail that just had to be done.

No, but I have had one sorcerer I named "Opie."