— C.G. Jung

Read

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Based on this reply, its reasonable to assume that you didnt get the point and it seems like your responce only proves my point on the major issues here. I dont really see any point of replying to most of the stuff since with your attitude(which causes quite heavy bias to your perception and thinking), it seems like it would only lead to more misunderstandings for you about what im saying. And no, i dont care to be more specific as it would be just waste of my time.

But about this raining, sunshine reality changing thing. The reality is that when its daytime and there isnt clouds blocking the sun, the sun shines. I cba to explain how rain is formed, but the mechanics on how clouds start pouring enough water for it to drop on the ground is the deeper(non superficial) reality. Its also the reality that on earth, its raining all the time.

If you stand still and wait for the rain to change to sunshine and claim that the reality changed, its just your perspective that changes over time, since its the truth that weather isnt stable over time and that the world turns, whether you move with it or not. Its the mechanics of sunshine/raining that are the deeper truths, and this now it rains and now its not is the superficial layer of reality. Its the same with nearly all the things, superficial realities change, while deeper realities stay stable over time.

Im not saying that INTJs arent able to understand the mechanics of how rain developes etc or see those mechanics as being true. Its just that INTJs orientate themselves more based on these more superficial layers of reality. INTPs tend to look for deeper realities that are constant over time, these are the core issues that INTPs see as being more relevant.
    You seem to think that these things exist or not and with many things you talk like INTP has some way of thinking and INTJ has another way and these things somehow exclude each other(other INTJs seem to make the same mistake also). But its that usually INTJ and INTP are both seeing the same thing and even using the same type of methodology, its just that different aspects of same thing are seen as more trusted more often by one type and different aspect is seen as more trusted more often by another type.
    All that's being talked about here is the difference between Se ("superficial reality") and Si ("deeper reality") preferences, and you're just demonstrating your preference for Si over Se. Your lack of self-awareness in the way that you do so, though, is hilarious. This was all covered a long time ago, and you're really adding nothing interesting or enlightening here. Thanks for demonstrating what I meant by (unhealthy/immature/lowly developed) INTPs being shitty listeners, though (cardinal INTP sin #3 [ironically, the one related to Si]).

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    All that's being talked about here is the difference between Se ("superficial reality") and Si ("deeper reality") preferences, and you're just demonstrating your preference for Si over Se. Your lack of self-awareness in the way that you do so, though, is hilarious. This was all covered a long time ago, and you're really adding nothing interesting or enlightening here. And per #2/#3, you're showing yourself to be s shitty listener.
    I dont really care what people were talking about here earlier, but if you claim that this what i said is about Si/Se, you either dont get what i was saying or dont understand typology basics very well.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

In the context of this conversation, the preference for the "superficial reality" is Se, and the preference for the "deeper reality" is Si.

If you don't understand why, then you don't understand typology basics very well.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

In the context of this conversation, the preference for the "superficial reality" is Se, and the preference for the "deeper reality" is Si.

If you don't understand why, then you don't understand typology basics very well.
    This isnt about perceiving 'what is' only, its about more complex usage of different functions to judge, perceive and coming to certain conclusions more easily due to putting more weight to different aspects of cognition. Lol..
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

The Cardinal Sins of the INTP:
    #1 Nitpicking - Ti (check)
    #2 Derailing - Ne
    #3 Not listening - Si (check)
    #4 Fe-shaming - Fe

2/4 down.

How many you think he'll hit by the end of this discussion?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

The Cardinal Sins of the INTP:
    #1 Nitpicking - Ti (check)
    #2 Derailing - Ne
    #3 Not listening - Si (check)
    #4 Fe-shaming - Fe

2/4 down.

How many you think he'll hit by the end of this conversation?
    Only cry cuz crappeur :-------DDDD
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Only cry cuz crappeur :-------DDDD
    Yes, I am familiar with your canned "I don't have anything substantive to say, cuz I'm clearly wrong" responses.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Yes, I am familiar with your canned "I don't have anything substantive to say, cuz I'm clearly wrong" responses.

" One may be aware of the perceptions or judgments associated with the inferior function, but these are generally over-ridden by the superior function. Thinking types, for example, do not give their feelings much weight. Sensation types have intuitions, but they are not motivated by them. Similarly, feeling types brush away disturbing thoughts and intuitives ignore what is right in front of them."

So true
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

If that is the depth of your understanding, I see why you're not able to post more intelligently.