• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Type Is the Easiest to Bait?

Which Type is Easiest to Bait?

• Total voters

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I suspect this thread is bait. That being said, all types can be easy to bait if you know what makes the individual tick and you aren't too obvious.

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I'm surprised by all the ENFP answers. I guess it depends on exactly what you mean by "bait". I think of it as meaning being able to get someone's goat... so I voted INFP. I adore my INFP friends, but they are a little sensitive at times. I find it super easy to get under their skin with a good-natured teasing comment.

My experience is that ENFPs are flexible and very willing to be teased or tease themselves.

mooseantlers

Knobgoblin
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I used to be SOO easy to bait, my friends would play around with me and for the longest time i just couldnt see it, i would fry. In my own expierence us ESFPS are easiest to bait.

G

garbage

Of course it's ENFP. ENFP is the easiest type to bait, hands down. Here, let me lay out the case for it using a string of facts.

Most telling is from the ENFP Personal Growth page:
May be what many would call a “sucker”; vulnerable to schemers and con artists.
The logical explanation for this is their Fi, which, for those of you who are new to Myers-Briggs, rests in the auxiliary position for ENFPs. With their Fi, naively but genuinely believe that others are forthright and honest with their intentions, that others' consciences would prevent them from wanting to manipulate and bait others. That's what Fi does. Until they learn to apply proper objective judgment using their tertiary Te, they will not foresee the possibility that another person is trying to bait them.

Therefore, logically and infallibly, we see that the answer is ENFP.

What about another question: who is most likely to do the baiting? Again, we see that our answer is the ENFPs. Allow me to share from the ENFP portrait:
An ENFP who has "gone wrong" may be quite manipulative - and very good it. The gift of gab which they are blessed with makes it naturally easy for them to get what they want.

So, which is the type that's easiest to bait? ENFP. Which is the type that you will see doing most of the baiting? ENFP.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Is there some kind of victim number you can call in case of being baited ?

hitler_fullSize_1.4329593.1261556309.jpg

A

Anew Leaf

My hugdar is beeping. This thread makes me afraid. :thelook:

I'd like a toss a vote out there for type B- because that's now they roll.

:coffee: