• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which types are geeks?

Which Types are geeks?

• Total voters

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
Reasons for my voting on two options which were not commonly voted on:

ISTP: Robotics, explosives, utilizing chemistry for dangerous purposes, microwaves, etc. These are the geeks that are most likely to end lacking body parts due to their geekery.

I will verify all of those. Except that my worst injury to date is a large scar across the top of my left hand, and weapons should be added to the list as well.

I've combined all of those before..."modified" an R/C plane, to hold and fire remotely "missiles". The missiles were model rockets with the area where the parachute would normally go filled to the max with gunpowder and other materials taken from disassembled fireworks.

As for the chemistry aspect, making thermite is a lot of fun. :yes:

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Perhaps the method can be geeky, but I don't think the INTP cause is.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I just re-read the thread now as "Which type are greeks" and it got me thinking for a few minutes *lol* xD

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
ISTX
INFX
ENTX
INTX

FOR THE WIN!!!

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
ISTX
INFX
ENTX
INTX

FOR THE WIN!!!

i can't agree there. INF's are often 'artsy fartsies'. that does not coincide well with the typical 'geek' image.

ISTJ's may be geeks but ISTP's are definitely not. they like thrill seeking too much for that category.

ENTP's are considered geeks? don't they tend to question authority?

INT's... okay, i guess that could be right :D

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
My guesses from observing geeks:

ISTJ, INTJ, INTP, ENTP, INFJ, ISTP.

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP
Putting things in microwaves that don't belong there is the pinnacle of geekiness.

And also yields awesome results. :yes:

Wait. So what you're saying is that some things (other than maybe kittens and frogs) don't belong in microwaves?

Blasphemer.

MBTI Type
ENTP
ISTJ-- Geek
INTP--- Nerdy-Dork
INFP--- Dorky-Nerd
ISTP--Doofus
INTJ-- Nutty Professor
INFJ- Spastic Sage
ISFJ--Basketcase
ISFP--Spacy sister

I agree with most of those, but I disagree with the "doofus" label for ISTPs. They're the gearheads. Also, I think ENTPs are more likely than INTJs to act like a Nutty Professor. A good stereotype for INTJs is "Natural Leaders". The quotation marks make it derogatory. :D

NT: geek
SJ: dweeb
NF: spazz

and SPs don't get one because in order to effectively insult someone they have to know what words mean?

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yes...Well, in the case of the SP, they would say "spastically cool" when they mean "expecially," excuse me, "especially cool."

My best friend is an ESFP, and I would attest to the coolness.

I have a crush on Robert Carradine, and he's pretty nerdy.