• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Type Would Make The Best King?

Which type would make the best king? Why?

• Total voters
G

garbage

Please say INFP please say INFP please say INFP

INFP. We need a king with conviction and character.

edit: changed my mind. I want a king who does nothing but delude himself, rationalize, and berate everyone else. Those are true signs of someone who really, really wants to be king of the hill.

Sorry, Ginkgo; you just don't want it bad enough.

G

garbage

Whose greed?
Hi, I'm greed. Nice to meet you!

I briefly saw a ghost flit in and out of existence...a ghost post.
I changed it to an edit, because this thread is already mostly full of bullshit.

edit: and the bullshit seems to have sprung a leak in the form of an insult on my nice lil' reputation list.

Nevermind. I take back what I said. I don't want a king who lets people get under his skin so easily--after all, politicians and authority figures have to deal with a lot of mudslinging, and they have to be able to handle it with grace.

Ginkgo is now the king again. Congratulations!

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah.... open-mindedness (not to mention approachability) and NTJs are like peas and carrots. :D

I don't believe the open minded comment is actually true for INTJs. Appearances can be deceiving. INTJs are dominant perceivers. INFPs are dominant judgers and I think this may be what you have done right here.

Any good leader knows one must plan assuming the worst possible scenario, and work up from there. The thrown is no place for an INTJ. :D

I don't know that it's the most important attribute of a leader (or even in the top 10), but planning for the worst scenario is not something that an INTJ would have much difficulty with.

I voted ENFJ because they like to include everyone in the kingdom with their superior Fe. INTJs would just be power hungry like ENTJS and force it's people onto war killing the entire civilization.

I know one ENFJ leader. He was a lot like an ENTJ except with more focus on people and less focus on results or outcomes. His people loved him.

G

garbage

Insult?

Dude, I just mentioned how *awesome* your blog is.

Gingko still makes a better king because he doesn't have to resort to flattery, no matter how well-deserved. Maybe when you grow out of your people-pleasing ways, you might have a shot.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Gingko still makes a better king because he doesn't have to resort to flattery, no matter how well-deserved.

I wouldn't really have a problem with him being king, tbh.

It would be a pretty funny place, and I'd be content as his advisor.

p.s. enjoy the free publicity

A

Anew Leaf

[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]: i request that parameters be set for this fantasy kingdom. what is going on politically with this country. is it a time of peace and prosperity or is nero burning rome and we need to rebuild a crumbling empire?

ty :)

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]: i request that parameters be set for this fantasy kingdom. what is going on politically with this country. is it a time of peace and prosperity or is nero burning rome and we need to rebuild a crumbling empire?

Does it really matter, toots?

You already voted for every kind other than NTJ just to fuck with the results.

Fuckin NFPs always screwing up polls...

:threaten:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

You cant ask those types of questions. Its one king, one type...period. Come rain or shine :D

A

Anew Leaf

Does it really matter, toots?

You already voted for every kind other than NTJ just to fuck with the results.

Fuckin NFPs always screwing up polls...

:threaten:

It's good to see how well INTJs do in the field when their searing vision of the future hits a speedbump.

Also,

irrelephant_fullpic_artwork.jpg

The End.

KDude

Speaking of which, Nero was probably an ENTJ, who sunk into his ISFP side. When it goes bad, it goes really bad.

Same thing with Commodus in the movie Gladiator.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I would say that the most important time for an INTJ would be either at the founding, or at a moment of crisis when everything needs to be overhauled. During other periods of history, other types could be just as good, if not better, to have as kings. I, personally, think Reagan was an ENFJ, and talk about the ability to bring peoples' spirits back after a really shitty decade-plus -- an INTJ couldn't really pull that one off. I think in bland moments of history, where nothing much is really happening, or at least society is functioning well, and nothing really needs to be overhauled, an ISTJ would actually make a great king. Frankly, if I could vote again, I'd probably add them in there, too. I'm amazed at how little love they're getting. Fucking George Washington and Dwight Eisenhower were ISTJs, and I don't know a single American with anything bad to say about them.