User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which type would make the best king? Why?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISTJ

2 2.86%
  • INTJ

13 18.57%
  • ENTJ

20 28.57%
  • ESTJ

7 10.00%
  • ISTP

3 4.29%
  • ISFP

3 4.29%
  • ESTP

3 4.29%
  • ESFP

3 4.29%
  • INFJ

14 20.00%
  • INFP

8 11.43%
  • ENFJ

17 24.29%
  • ESFJ

2 2.86%
  • INTP

7 10.00%
  • ENTP

6 8.57%
  • ENFP

7 10.00%
  • ISFJ

3 4.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 2101112131422 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I would be down for any type who doesn't believe in things like astrology because then I would know that they have opinions based in reality.
    There goes [the whole mbti/everyone.]

MBTI
    STP

ENTJ, extremely objective with Fi last. I believe an F person who is well respected should stand as a wife/queen as an objective person usually makes the decision that F has a role in society.
    Im out, its been fun

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Just look at who's winning in the polls: all four NJs in the top spots.

Why? Cuz Ni is the king of the functions.
    Personalitypage: "When Introverted iNtuition dominates the INTJ such that the other functions cannot serve their own purposes, we find the INTJ cutting off information that it needs to consider."

Thought that was interesting, given your Ni fetish.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by mia_infp View Post
    Personalitypage: "When Introverted iNtuition dominates the INTJ such that the other functions cannot serve their own purposes, we find the INTJ cutting off information that it needs to consider."

Yeah, I am stumped as to why an IJ would make a good king. To much of a head type for leading. Head types are better served as advisors/consultants.
    Im out, its been fun

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Wow what a coincidence! I also found this at personalitypage:

Yeah.... open-mindedness (not to mention approachability) and NTJs are like peas and carrots.

Whoop. So much for decisive too...

Thank goodness we have a thinks-on-his/her-feet P in the drivers seat and not a deer-in-the-headlights, tantrum-throwing NTJ.
    I'm not sure where you got that from, but I don't see it on Personality Page.

You also contradict yourself by merely pointing to the purported weaknesses of certain members of a type, and not balancing it out with the strengths, showing an inability to balance a complex, multifaceted issue, which would surely be a necessary requirement for a king.

If I were to do the same thing back, I could show the following from Personality Page about NFPs:

ENFPs:
    Their enthusiasm may lead them to be unrealistic
    Uninterested in dealing with "mundane" matters such as cleaning, paying bills, etc.
    Extreme dislike of conflict
    Extreme dislike of criticism
    Constant quest for the perfect relationship may make them change relationships frequently
    May become bored easily
    Have difficulty scolding or punishing others
    INFPs:
    May tend to be shy and reserved
    Don't like to have their "space" invaded
    Extreme dislike of conflict
    Extreme dislike of criticism
    Strong need to receive praise and positive affirmation
    May react very emotionally to stressful situations
    Have difficulty scolding or punishing others
    Not that I would actually use your flawed methodology, but, under your method, this really looks like just what you need from a king...

Apparently, being the P that you are, you weren't diligent enough to read the whole thread, including the part at the beginning about the individual being a highly developed example of each type.

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    Yeah, I am stumped as to why an IJ would make a good king. To much of a head type for leading. Head types are better served as advisors/consultants.
    Once again, from Personality Page:

INTJs are natural leaders, although they usually choose to remain in the background until they see a real need to take over the lead. When they are in leadership roles, they are quite effective, because they are able to objectively see the reality of a situation, and are adaptable enough to change things which aren't working well. They are the supreme strategists - always scanning available ideas and concepts and weighing them against their current strategy, to plan for every conceivable contingency.
    I think we've had significantly more INTJ Presidents than ENTJ.

You also contradict yourself by merely pointing to the purported weaknesses of certain members of a type, and not balancing it out with the strengths, showing an inability to balance a complex, multifaceted issue, which would surely be a necessary requirement for a king.

If I were to do the same thing back, I could show the following from Personality Page about NFPs:

Yeah, sounds like just what you need from a king.

Oh… you mean like when you did this?

That you would use "practical" to describe anything related to "NFP" is precisely why NFPs should never be allowed to run anything...

Lack of objectivity.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

May believe that they're always right
    When you're right 99% of the time, that's an easy mistake to make. Hence the need for those P advisors to catch the 1% we might miss. Everyone has their place.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Anew Leaf

It's ok @mia_infp. These INTJs are being cocky now but watch what happens if an ENFP goes flitting past trailing NP glitter and riding a unicorn.

Apparently, being the P that you are, you weren't diligent enough to read the whole thread, including the part at the beginning about the individual being a highly develop example of each type.
    Sure I did. I also read about what the INTJ is like under stress. And, God forbid, what an under-developed or lop-sided INTJ is like. (out of control Ni anyone?) Any good leader knows one must plan assuming the worst possible scenario, and work up from there. The thrown is no place for an INTJ.

Now there might be some openings as a consultants/sex slaves.... we'll have to see. The application will be uploaded soon.

MBTI
    STP

Once again, from Personality Page:

I think we've had significantly more INTJ Presidents than ENTJ.
    LMAO...Presidents arent kings. They are cronies of the people, because they are chosen by the people for the people.
    Im out, its been fun