• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENTJ's and aggressive avatars

Chemgrl82

MBTI Type
eNTj
Enneagram
8w7
Interesting. I've been told that my avatars are aggressive. My current one is not, but ones on other forums (INTPc) have been. In all honesty, I've never seen my avatars as aggressive until forced to look at it that way. The avatars that I choose are a direct expression of what I relate to.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I've noticed this as well, OP. I presume identification. I think many people identify with some aspect of their avatar whether it be what it represents symbolically, or the overall aesthetic of the avatar. I do notice INFP's tend to have either cutesy things or pre-Raphaelite images with flowing flowers, water, and hair.

ENTP: Trickster-type imagery. Wryness.
ENTJ: Assertive / dominant male figures.
INFP: Airy figures.
INTJ: Something inhuman and / or abstract. Robots. Abstract / animated representations of people.
INFJ: Calm imagery.

Are S's more likely to use real photographs?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Your avatar is hauntingly eerie. :/

I identify with the man in the iron mask, in some respects. I think it's a romantic metaphor and by romantic, I mean romantic in the "it's complicated" sense, like how a rose is both beautiful and painful. Life surging beneath the surface of suffering. Promethean fire.

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
I never thought about INTJ in selecting avatars, just went with whatever.

MissMurder

MBTI Type
eSTP
It tells me all NTJ's are secretly into hentai..

Does this equal hentai to you?

potati.gif

energy

MBTI Type
WXYZ
Its because of Yugi Oh and all those contingency plans. :wink:

What do you have against anime, aj, I learned about world domination from watching anime.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
What do you have against anime, aj, I learned about world domination from watching anime.

...and because of that, the closest you're gunna get to world domination is in Final Fantasy.

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think I saw somebody in this forum with that avatar once.