User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Default Stormfront MBTI or Why are INTJs so Racist?

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t296002/

The top three are:

INTJ - 42.04%
    ISTJ - 11.16%
    INTP - 10.93%
    +10% Crit Chance

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Yes, I've seen the statistics before. I've also heard it's a rather mentally simple manoeuvre to believe the given statistics.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I heard about this from Personality Nation; according to simluatedworld, these kinds of INTJ's are the types usually stuck in Ni-Fi loops. Not that all Ni-Fi INTJ's are this crazy/mentally challenged, but some certainly can be.

You're not going to start up with the Illuminati or tell us rotten rice has magical powers, are you?

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    I heard about this from Personality Nation; according to simluatedworld, these kinds of INTJ's are the types usually stuck in Ni-Fi loops. Not that all Ni-Fi INTJ's are this crazy/mentally challenged, but some certainly can be.
    Oh man, the dom-tert loop thing. If only they'd apply that Te, they would no longer be racist.

?

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Oh man, the dom-tert loop thing. If only they'd apply that Te, they would no longer be racist.

?
    I imagine with some good Te they'd wise up to the stupidity of their idealogical beleifs and see things more objectively, thus rejecting such nonsensical bigotry. Or it might just make them more organized and militant, which would be even worse, ya never know.

I really dont believe NTJ are racist.

You'd need more data about strength of functions and reasons for selection/comfortability with selections in identifying or taking ownership of type.

I is probably the crucial function set, if they're unhappy I and that's attributable a politically perfectionist ideology it makes the most sense.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I don't think ALL of them are actually INTJs, however the descriptions and "persona" of the type is attractive to antisocial elitist personalities in the same way the INTP type is attractive to lazy, pseudo intellectual internet stoners as something to attach their self worth to.

I believe that statistic... the one race I loathe is the human race...

The data is skewed, me joking around about stereotypes is probably racist in some way. I just find them hilarious and I never use them to offended anyone.
    Innovation is the epicenter between Imagination and Logic.
    -Stephen M Cordova

You and your friend can draw together > http://draw.newphidias.com/ <

One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them.
    -Thomas Jefferson, 1796

MBTI
    INTJ

*sigh*

So, a bunch of dicks get together knowing the beliefs they state they organise under are anti-social, fundamentally divisive, and can be made to draw on (not indirectly, they would lie) the power and prestige of some of the most significant history of our (parents) times. And they take a personality test... and the bartender says why the long face, boom boom.

Which of the MBTI questions do you suppose they'd get wrong on the basis of the conscious bias these future ENTPs "people" bring to the test?

A quick skim through humanmetrics suggested:

You tend to be unbiased even if this might endanger your good relations with people
    Strict observance of the established rules is likely to prevent a good outcome
    It is in your nature to assume responsibility
    You often think about humankind and its destiny
    You often contemplate about the complexity of life
    You get bored if you have to read theoretical books
    You value justice higher than mercy
    You tend to rely on your experience rather than on theoretical alternatives
    You avoid being bound by obligations

And then I got bored because it was becoming too obvious that consciously choosing to identify as neo Nazi more or less requires you answer the same way an NT would (but, no, not for the same reasons, stupid). The "global" thought about the global conspiracies, being "mentally" strong enough to break social rules, knowing "the truth", being attached to "theories" and reading important esoteric material.... etc. A great many of those people are ISFJ.

Which is dual to ENTP.

And it's ENTPs who appear to be taking seriously some "evidence" that one type among others can be singled out for disapprobation. Why are ENTPs such typists? Is it because of their "short hands"?

I wonder who the lone ESFP was. A collaborator of some kind, obviously.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr