• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Stormfront MBTI or Why are INTJs so Racist?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes, I've seen the statistics before. I've also heard it's a rather mentally simple manoeuvre to believe the given statistics.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I heard about this from Personality Nation; according to simluatedworld, these kinds of INTJ's are the types usually stuck in Ni-Fi loops. Not that all Ni-Fi INTJ's are this crazy/mentally challenged, but some certainly can be.

Jaguar

You're not going to start up with the Illuminati or tell us rotten rice has magical powers, are you?

G

garbage

I heard about this from Personality Nation; according to simluatedworld, these kinds of INTJ's are the types usually stuck in Ni-Fi loops. Not that all Ni-Fi INTJ's are this crazy/mentally challenged, but some certainly can be.

Oh man, the dom-tert loop thing. If only they'd apply that Te, they would no longer be racist.

?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh man, the dom-tert loop thing. If only they'd apply that Te, they would no longer be racist.

?

I imagine with some good Te they'd wise up to the stupidity of their idealogical beleifs and see things more objectively, thus rejecting such nonsensical bigotry. Or it might just make them more organized and militant, which would be even worse, ya never know.

Lark

I really dont believe NTJ are racist.

You'd need more data about strength of functions and reasons for selection/comfortability with selections in identifying or taking ownership of type.

I is probably the crucial function set, if they're unhappy I and that's attributable a politically perfectionist ideology it makes the most sense.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I don't think ALL of them are actually INTJs, however the descriptions and "persona" of the type is attractive to antisocial elitist personalities in the same way the INTP type is attractive to lazy, pseudo intellectual internet stoners as something to attach their self worth to.

LucidLegend1984

MBTI Type
INTJ
I believe that statistic... the one race I loathe is the human race... :D

The data is skewed, me joking around about stereotypes is probably racist in some way. I just find them hilarious and I never use them to offended anyone.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
*sigh*

So, a bunch of dicks get together knowing the beliefs they state they organise under are anti-social, fundamentally divisive, and can be made to draw on (not indirectly, they would lie) the power and prestige of some of the most significant history of our (parents) times. And they take a personality test... and the bartender says why the long face, boom boom.

Which of the MBTI questions do you suppose they'd get wrong on the basis of the conscious bias these future ENTPs "people" bring to the test?

A quick skim through humanmetrics suggested:

You tend to be unbiased even if this might endanger your good relations with people
Strict observance of the established rules is likely to prevent a good outcome
It is in your nature to assume responsibility
You often think about humankind and its destiny
You often contemplate about the complexity of life
You get bored if you have to read theoretical books
You value justice higher than mercy
You tend to rely on your experience rather than on theoretical alternatives
You avoid being bound by obligations

And then I got bored because it was becoming too obvious that consciously choosing to identify as neo Nazi more or less requires you answer the same way an NT would (but, no, not for the same reasons, stupid). The "global" thought about the global conspiracies, being "mentally" strong enough to break social rules, knowing "the truth", being attached to "theories" and reading important esoteric material.... etc. A great many of those people are ISFJ.

Which is dual to ENTP.

And it's ENTPs who appear to be taking seriously some "evidence" that one type among others can be singled out for disapprobation. Why are ENTPs such typists? Is it because of their "short hands"?

I wonder who the lone ESFP was. A collaborator of some kind, obviously.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Have never noticed that trend INTJs. I think Racism has to do with your impression of the world around you, not type related. Anytype can be racist...to me racism is nothing more then extreme stereotyping. I believe that what can cause INTJs to be racist is there Ni vision, but I dont pin INTJs as racist. From the ones I have interacted with they are not confrontational enough to be racist. Maybe I have just been around healthy ones, who knows.

G

garbage

I imagine with some good Te they'd wise up to the stupidity of their idealogical beleifs and see things more objectively, thus rejecting such nonsensical bigotry. Or it might just make them more organized and militant, which would be even worse, ya never know.
I don't mean to be so derisive, but.. man, claiming 'dom-tert loop' is a favorite tactic of people who disagree with someone. I'm reminded of the many times when a certain banned poster who has been mentioned in this thread used to use it, because it was a great way to label the other person 'wrong' via the typology system itself.

We can all twist the logic of the system in a way that makes it all 'make sense' to us. The posts on that board do it, too, e.g.,
Then I guess the love for critical and independent thought must be the factor that causes INTJ's to clog up Stormfront.

For the sake of 'not shooting down ideas without proposing my own idea,' I'm gonna propose my own idea. I simply think that militancy is militancy, militancy aligns with certain personalities, and this is but one form of it. I also think that other posters are right in that some of the responses on the quiz will be attractive to people of militant mindsets.

It is difficult to say whether these folks on Stormfront are 'true INTJs,' but (a) I don't think that matters so much, and (b) correlation, causation, etc.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
How about this?

INTJ personality as perceived by Neo-Nazis:

- intelligent
- anti-social
- critical of societal mores and "PC bullcrap"
- long-range thinker
- pragmatic
- strong (yet rational) opinions on things

= "ZOMG THAT'S SO ME! I keep telling everyone the non-whites are just naturally dumb and parasitic, but they say I'm being bigoted and moronic! But I see the truuuuuuth! :pedantic:"

Of course, INTJs can be close-minded, dogmatic and downright stupid, but let's not disturb their delusions of grandeur... :wink:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How about this?

INTJ personality as perceived by Neo-Nazis:

- intelligent
- anti-social
- critical of societal mores and "PC bullcrap"
- long-range thinker
- pragmatic
- strong (yet rational) opinions on things

= "ZOMG THAT'S SO ME! I keep telling everyone the non-whites are just naturally dumb and parasitic, but they say I'm being bigoted and moronic! But I see the truuuuuuth! :pedantic:"

Of course, INTJs can be close-minded, dogmatic and downright stupid, but let's not disturb their delusions of grandeur... :wink:

Those delusions are more along the lines of Mad Scientist, then Mad Rascist. But if you just group them on "Mad" then maybe they are Rascists as its in the same group :thinking:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Those delusions are more along the lines of Mad Scientist, then Mad Rascist. But if you just group them on "Mad" then maybe they are Rascists as its in the same group :thinking:

Eugenicists, then?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I could see IXTJs getting the sort "black/gay/white/whateverthattheyarent people are crap" attitude easier based on less material to judge from than ENFP for example, but i doubt it makes any real difference in the real world compared to average, but comes out easier in more extreme situations(more than average bad experiences or growing environment having an racists attitude).

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't mean to be so derisive, but.. man, claiming 'dom-tert loop' is a favorite tactic of people who disagree with someone. I'm reminded of the many times when a certain banned poster who has been mentioned in this thread used to use it, because it was a great way to label the other person 'wrong' via the typology system itself.

We can all twist the logic of the system in a way that makes it all 'make sense' to us. The posts on that board do it, too, e.g.,

Actually, that's a good point; labeling people one does not like simply means of the typology system is to use the typology system incorrectly.

Also, I just realized that the test they used was dichotomy based; meaning that it is isn't meauring the functions and most of those results aren't actually indicating real JCF INTJ's, they more or less measuring MBTI INTJ's.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There has been similar discussion as to whether INTJs tend to be sexist. Neither sexism nor racism seems logical to me, so the idea seemed silly, but I got the same sort of response as we've seen here.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There has been similar discussion as to whether INTJs tend to be sexist. Neither sexism nor racism seems logical to me, so the idea seemed silly, but I got the same sort of response as we've seen here.
I'm not convinced that the premise is true, but I could see I-TJ's being more direct and uncensored in what they communicate about their ideas. People who are more extroverted or feeling oriented might have more sense to veil their prejudices in their communication and even in their own thought processes. Explicit prejudice is the tip of the iceberg for the actual issues with racism and sexism. You might get the most authentic, clear representation of their social opinions with I-TJs than with other types.