User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Computer nerds with a superiority complex.

We are surprised this is popular with INTJs why?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Fortunately, crazy doesn't have a type.
    actually it does, it starts with E, ends up with P with F and N between
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    972 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

In my experience INTJs also tend to be Libertarians, Anarcho-Capaitalists, and other types of right-wing douchebaggery. I blame it on deficient empathy.
    Autistic INFP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    972 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I don't think ALL of them are actually INTJs, however the descriptions and "persona" of the type is attractive to antisocial elitist personalities in the same way the INTP type is attractive to lazy, pseudo intellectual internet stoners as something to attach their self worth to.
    This would explain at the so-called "INTJs who are Libertarian jerks who worship Ayn Rand.
    Autistic INFP

Quote Originally Posted by TSDesigner View Post
    INTJ's are the smartest group of people and also probably the most rational and truth-seeking. This means that we tend to see and acknowledge the differences in the races. These differences are very obvious. I dislike it when people ignore the evidence and say that the races are equal. They're absolutely not equal. It's been proven in many objective ways, such as IQ tests, income, and the wealth of nations.

In addition, INTJ's are known for believing in excellence and for wanting to make things in general the best that they can be. Therefore it's natural for us to want to promote the best, most intelligent, most beautiful, healthiest, and overall highest quality humans and to want to advance the human race through eugenic policies. I don't see anything wrong with this since the reason humans even exist is because we're superior to the apes and subhumans that we evolved from.

Put these two facts together and that explains the result in the Stormfront poll. However there are plenty of anti-racist INTJ's, people who for some reason choose to ignore the abundant and blatant evidence supporting the simple truth that the races are different. Also there are some INTJ's who are religious even though religion is stupid, nonsensical, unscientific and laughable. Overall, INTJ's are the group with the most atheists.

I think Feelers more than Thinkers tend to be anti-racist because they don't care about logic and real-world evidence very much. They just want everyone to get along and to hell with the truth.
    Your totally right. INTJ's are very scientific and like empirical evidence and empirical evidence shows there are differences between the races even when you account for environment. Some people here are saying these INTJ's on Stormfront are stuck in an Ni-Fi loop. No, there using Te. Te likes to rank things hierarchical and likes empirical evidence thus they are ranking the races from superior to inferior based on what the empirical evidence says. They can be a bit paranoid though which seems common among INTJ's.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Not sure if I buy this. It's just that racism is so irrational... it's been scientifically discredited in a number of studies. Most actual INTJs would realize this (or so I'd think).
    Likes Gizmo liked this post

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Meh, I no longer think this kind of thing is limited to INTJs. It might just be more inclined to take different guises in other types. So yeah, I don't think it's fair to blame INTJs for this crap, when it's not just them.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

I am very familiar with white nationalist ideology and their points. I find their viewpoints completely absurd.

I speculate all those people who are extroverted on that site tend to be loners and introverted despite scoring E.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Bknight View Post
    Not sure if I buy this. It's just that racism is so irrational... it's been scientifically discredited in a number of studies. Most actual INTJs would realize this (or so I'd think).
    It is simply the difference between statistics and individual performance. Then there is the issue of whether the different characteristics are even important.

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Meh, I no longer think this kind of thing is limited to INTJs. It might just be more inclined to take different guises in other types. So yeah, I don't think it's fair to blame INTJs for this crap, when it's not just them.
    INTJs who believe this stuff probably just do a better job of making a coherent case for it, while other types will look like irrational flakes or crackpots.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...