User Tag List

First 23456 Last

If there's any truth ot their typings, it's because I think INTJs are generally defensive people. Well, young IJs in general, but I think Ni is a bit more extensive in what it sees as an ideal situation in warding off outside influence. They're keen on enacting "visionary" worldviews. Maybe in some cases, it turns to shit and segregation seems like the ideal philosophy for them.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

People I think get into a hive collective mindset when they are on that kind of discussion board to think that they are a certain type based on the energy given off by the forum... so ITJ must be that one's. INTJ seems to be the typical one scored by that kind of mindset I've noticed... people will score INTJ even though they aren't one.

Also you can't generalize NiTe based on racism. Perhaps their type of NiTe is one of superiority to other people? With Ni feeding that.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    People I think get into a hive collective mindset when they are on that kind of discussion board to think that they are a certain type based on the energy given off by the forum... so ITJ must be that one's. INTJ seems to be the typical one scored by that kind of mindset I've noticed... people will score INTJ even though they aren't one.

Also you can't generalize NiTe based on racism. Perhaps their type of NiTe is one of superiority to other people? With Ni feeding that.
    They're probably just a bunch of E/ISFJs trying to be badass, like a worse version of here.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INTJ

INTJ's are the smartest group of people and also probably the most rational and truth-seeking. This means that we tend to see and acknowledge the differences in the races. These differences are very obvious. I dislike it when people ignore the evidence and say that the races are equal. They're absolutely not equal. It's been proven in many objective ways, such as IQ tests, income, and the wealth of nations.

In addition, INTJ's are known for believing in excellence and for wanting to make things in general the best that they can be. Therefore it's natural for us to want to promote the best, most intelligent, most beautiful, healthiest, and overall highest quality humans and to want to advance the human race through eugenic policies. I don't see anything wrong with this since the reason humans even exist is because we're superior to the apes and subhumans that we evolved from.

Put these two facts together and that explains the result in the Stormfront poll. However there are plenty of anti-racist INTJ's, people who for some reason choose to ignore the abundant and blatant evidence supporting the simple truth that the races are different. Also there are some INTJ's who are religious even though religion is stupid, nonsensical, unscientific and laughable. Overall, INTJ's are the group with the most atheists.

I think Feelers more than Thinkers tend to be anti-racist because they don't care about logic and real-world evidence very much. They just want everyone to get along and to hell with the truth.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by TSDesigner View Post
    INTJ's are the smartest group of people and also probably the most rational and truth-seeking. This means that we tend to see and acknowledge the differences in the races. These differences are very obvious. I dislike it when people ignore the evidence and say that the races are equal. They're absolutely not equal. It's been proven in many objective ways, such as IQ tests, income, and the wealth of nations.

In addition, INTJ's are known for believing in excellence and for wanting to make things in general the best that they can be. Therefore it's natural for us to want to promote the best, most intelligent, most beautiful, healthiest, and overall highest quality humans and to want to advance the human race through eugenic policies. I don't see anything wrong with this since the reason humans even exist is because we're superior to the apes and subhumans that we evolved from.

Put these two facts together and that explains the result in the Stormfront poll. However there are plenty of anti-racist INTJ's, people who for some reason choose to ignore the abundant and blatant evidence supporting the simple truth that the races are different.

I think Feelers more than Thinkers tend to be anti-racist because they don't care about logic and real-world evidence very much. They just want everyone to get along and to hell with the truth.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I don't believe it's so much that INTJs are more likely to be racist, so much as that they're more likely to display racist tendencies via the Internet on a forum like that one.

While it's possible that a lot of people on that forum are pseudo-racists who are just there to attempt to defend an argument they don't agree with (I've known fake believers who joined extremist churches online just because), I do believe INTJs can be racist if they either grow up around it, or they become mentally unbalanced in some way. It could be an inferior Se expression (focused on the genetic significance of a single physical detail) of an Ni vision of perfection... and seeing other races as just not fitting that mold. It wouldn't be unlike Hitler's ideals about the Aryan race, and he's frequently typed as INFJ. A Te/Se version of that might end up trying to create a more objective definition by focusing in on skin color, while Hitler barely distinguished the Jewish race from the Jewish religion, and saw them all together as a threat regardless of appearance.

I do however, believe that intelligent and persuasive racists are the most dangerous, because they're the most effective at spreading their beliefs and justifying them with things that appear logical. We shouldn't discount the possibility that Stormfront is such a group.

WALMART

Put these two facts together and that explains the result in the Stormfront poll. However there are plenty of anti-racist INTJ's, people who for some reason choose to ignore the abundant and blatant evidence supporting the simple truth that the races are different. Also there are some INTJ's who are religious even though religion is stupid, nonsensical, unscientific and laughable. Overall, INTJ's are the group with the most atheists.

You are obviously unversed in sociology.

Anew Leaf

Once upon a time there was a planet. This planet was entirely covered in grass. Some of the grass was purple, some was gray, some was blue, and some was yellow. Each color had its own taste and smell. Upon the grasses there were puffly marshmallow creatures that had four tiny paws and two tiny ears. There may also be a tail. They loved to frolic in the grass. However, the striped creatures only frolicked in the green grasses and only ate the blue grasses. The spotted creatures only frolicked in yellow grass and ate from the purple grass. All of them avoided the gray grass. What kind of spaceship visited them in the 12th year of Mordon?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

I only think the intelligent ones took the test. Stormfronters aren't known for a high intelligence level, after all; however, there are some I have to take my hat off to when it comes to wisdom.
    Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.

Schopenhauer

White supremacists have an annoying tendency to overlook the fact that many white people are as thick as pig shit too. Stormfront would eliminate other ethnic groups who no doubt have members with great potential and/or skill in their ranks instead of people in their own flock who have nothing to offer. An INTJ would surely be kicking themselves in the testicles to follow such a programme of "improvement."