User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Why did I immediately think of them xenophobic people.

And why are they on TypoC >.<

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I don't think racism is type related. I think it's more about social pressure.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    You're not going to start up with the Illuminati or tell us rotten rice has magical powers, are you?

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I don't think ALL of them are actually INTJs, however the descriptions and "persona" of the type is attractive to antisocial elitist personalities in the same way the INTP type is attractive to lazy, pseudo intellectual internet stoners as something to attach their self worth to.
    This is so true, and it's proof positive that people do pick up on the not-so-subtle N bias in the descriptions.

I'd go as far as to say that I'd be surprised if even one or two of them were really INTJs.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    I'm not convinced that the premise is true, but I could see I-TJ's being more direct and uncensored in what they communicate about their ideas. People who are more extroverted or feeling oriented might have more sense to veil their prejudices in their communication and even in their own thought processes. Explicit prejudice is the tip of the iceberg for the actual issues with racism and sexism. You might get the most authentic, clear representation of their social opinions with I-TJs than with other types.
    I agree with that. It just seems to me (as an INTJ myself) that it is illogical to judge people for their race or gender (or culture, or religion, etc.) unless that is relevant to the situation. I suppose the whole point of a Ni-Fi loop, though, is that it bypasses the Te logic that should be making that plain. I know we INTJs have our downsides, including sharing strong unvarnished opinions, but I never considered prejudice to be one of them until spending time on the forums.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

It's probably less an INTJ/Racism correlation, and more an attraction to that sort of persona, as has already been mentioned here. These types would like to believe that they're some kind of logical mastermind.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

MBTI
    STP

Racists - to prejudged. Any type that normally prejudges is predispositioned to be a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I agree with that. It just seems to me (as an INTJ myself) that it is illogical to judge people for their race or gender (or culture, or religion, etc.) unless that is relevant to the situation. I suppose the whole point of a Ni-Fi loop, though, is that it bypasses the Te logic that should be making that plain. I know we INTJs have our downsides, including sharing strong unvarnished opinions, but I never considered prejudice to be one of them until spending time on the forums.
    Had to add that qualifier in
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    Had to add that qualifier in
    Of course. There is nothing wrong with discrimination, as long as it is based upon relevant criteria.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Of course. There is nothing wrong with discrimination, as long as it is based upon relevant criteria.
    Agreed, relevent to the person, not race or sex.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    Agreed, relevent to the person, not race or sex.
    Relevant to the situation. Sometimes race or sex is relevant, as in when a college puts together same-sex rooming groups, or a casting director is looking for an actor to portray someone of a particular race.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

You could probably go to any forum and have a proportional amount of NT's and hardly any SJ's