User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    STP

Have never noticed that trend INTJs. I think Racism has to do with your impression of the world around you, not type related. Anytype can be racist...to me racism is nothing more then extreme stereotyping. I believe that what can cause INTJs to be racist is there Ni vision, but I dont pin INTJs as racist. From the ones I have interacted with they are not confrontational enough to be racist. Maybe I have just been around healthy ones, who knows.
    Im out, its been fun

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    You're not going to start up with the Illuminati or tell us rotten rice has magical powers, are you?
    Well I hope someone does...

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    I imagine with some good Te they'd wise up to the stupidity of their idealogical beleifs and see things more objectively, thus rejecting such nonsensical bigotry. Or it might just make them more organized and militant, which would be even worse, ya never know.
    I don't mean to be so derisive, but.. man, claiming 'dom-tert loop' is a favorite tactic of people who disagree with someone. I'm reminded of the many times when a certain banned poster who has been mentioned in this thread used to use it, because it was a great way to label the other person 'wrong' via the typology system itself.

We can all twist the logic of the system in a way that makes it all 'make sense' to us. The posts on that board do it, too, e.g.,
    Then I guess the love for critical and independent thought must be the factor that causes INTJ's to clog up Stormfront.

For the sake of 'not shooting down ideas without proposing my own idea,' I'm gonna propose my own idea. I simply think that militancy is militancy, militancy aligns with certain personalities, and this is but one form of it. I also think that other posters are right in that some of the responses on the quiz will be attractive to people of militant mindsets.

It is difficult to say whether these folks on Stormfront are 'true INTJs,' but (a) I don't think that matters so much, and (b) correlation, causation, etc.

MBTI
    IsFJ

How about this?

INTJ personality as perceived by Neo-Nazis:

- intelligent
    - anti-social
    - critical of societal mores and "PC bullcrap"
    - long-range thinker
    - pragmatic
    - strong (yet rational) opinions on things

= "ZOMG THAT'S SO ME! I keep telling everyone the non-whites are just naturally dumb and parasitic, but they say I'm being bigoted and moronic! But I see the truuuuuuth! "

Of course, INTJs can be close-minded, dogmatic and downright stupid, but let's not disturb their delusions of grandeur...
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    How about this?

INTJ personality as perceived by Neo-Nazis:

- intelligent
    - anti-social
    - critical of societal mores and "PC bullcrap"
    - long-range thinker
    - pragmatic
    - strong (yet rational) opinions on things

= "ZOMG THAT'S SO ME! I keep telling everyone the non-whites are just naturally dumb and parasitic, but they say I'm being bigoted and moronic! But I see the truuuuuuth! "

Of course, INTJs can be close-minded, dogmatic and downright stupid, but let's not disturb their delusions of grandeur...
    Those delusions are more along the lines of Mad Scientist, then Mad Rascist. But if you just group them on "Mad" then maybe they are Rascists as its in the same group
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    Those delusions are more along the lines of Mad Scientist, then Mad Rascist. But if you just group them on "Mad" then maybe they are Rascists as its in the same group
    Eugenicists, then?
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I could see IXTJs getting the sort "black/gay/white/whateverthattheyarent people are crap" attitude easier based on less material to judge from than ENFP for example, but i doubt it makes any real difference in the real world compared to average, but comes out easier in more extreme situations(more than average bad experiences or growing environment having an racists attitude).
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    I don't mean to be so derisive, but.. man, claiming 'dom-tert loop' is a favorite tactic of people who disagree with someone. I'm reminded of the many times when a certain banned poster who has been mentioned in this thread used to use it, because it was a great way to label the other person 'wrong' via the typology system itself.

We can all twist the logic of the system in a way that makes it all 'make sense' to us. The posts on that board do it, too, e.g.,
    Actually, that's a good point; labeling people one does not like simply means of the typology system is to use the typology system incorrectly.

Also, I just realized that the test they used was dichotomy based; meaning that it is isn't meauring the functions and most of those results aren't actually indicating real JCF INTJ's, they more or less measuring MBTI INTJ's.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    I imagine with some good Te they'd wise up to the stupidity of their idealogical beleifs and see things more objectively, thus rejecting such nonsensical bigotry. Or it might just make them more organized and militant, which would be even worse, ya never know.
    There has been similar discussion as to whether INTJs tend to be sexist. Neither sexism nor racism seems logical to me, so the idea seemed silly, but I got the same sort of response as we've seen here.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    There has been similar discussion as to whether INTJs tend to be sexist. Neither sexism nor racism seems logical to me, so the idea seemed silly, but I got the same sort of response as we've seen here.
    I'm not convinced that the premise is true, but I could see I-TJ's being more direct and uncensored in what they communicate about their ideas. People who are more extroverted or feeling oriented might have more sense to veil their prejudices in their communication and even in their own thought processes. Explicit prejudice is the tip of the iceberg for the actual issues with racism and sexism. You might get the most authentic, clear representation of their social opinions with I-TJs than with other types.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)