First 123

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Se: merges with the tangible environment
    Si: frees tangible environment from association with irrelevant elements. (By storing pertinent facts)
    Ne: merges with conceptual content (ego introjects self-visualized possibilities into environment)
    Ni: frees conceptual content from association with irrelevant elements (zeroes in on most likely possibilities).
    Te: merges with technical aspect of situations (ego's goals are logical efficiency)
    Ti: frees technical content from its association with irrelevant elements (by focusing on particular frameworks).
    Fe: merges with humane environments
    Fi: frees humane content from association with irrelevant elements (by focusing on internal universal values).

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    I actually think I identify most with Fi, Si and Ne based on this. Maybe I just don't fully grasp Ti. I certainly intellectualize things, trying to understand their essence but I don't really see myself putting a value judgement on it, which I see as an F thing. On the other hand I do put value judgements on social and moral type things.
    Perhaps that's because "values" has been so identified with Fi in popular typology usage. But all judgments deal in "values".
    Hence, the term "evaluation".
    If you "intellectualize" things, trying to understand their essence, that connects to logical "value judgments". The "essence" of something is a sort of value (think numbers being filled into a data field or formula operation, which are called "values"); it's just a technical one, rather than a humane one, which "social" and "moral" judgments are.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

My attempt:

Ti: Deep logic. This often translates to analyzing and solving problems.
    Te: Shared principles. This often translates to things such as logistics and defined procedures.
    Fi: Deep values. This often translates to covert expression or service.
    Fe: Shared values. This often translates to empathy, and a need for some sort of social/group harmony.
    Se: Detailed observations. Sometimes this gets translated as "impulsivity." Notably Se users will see things "as-is" and thus end up being the most realistic (especially the STPs)
    Si: Detailed memory recall. Sometimes this gets translated as "being repetitious" or "nostalgia," as well as a need for the familiar.
    Ne: Broad observations. Sometimes gets translated as freewheeling ideas.
    Ni: Deep observations. Sometimes gets translated as "being mystical" or "forseeing the distant future." It's more like looking at something from multiple perspectives.

Generally, iNtuition is best when paired with Sensing for realism and details for iNtuition to go off of. Likewise, Sensing becomes more creative when paired with iNtuition.
    Feeling needs thinking for structure and a sort of discipline that feeling doesn't have, and thinking needs feeling to soften and socialize it.
    However, only Ni/Se, Si/Ne, Ti/Fe, and Fi/Te can make balancing matches of perceiving and judging.
    Thinkist: not optimist nor pessimist. I am primarily competent in the enneagram.
    SX 9w1, SP 5w6, SP 3w4 | Split with the first two
    Ti-Se-Si-Ni-Te-Fi-Ne-Fe. I'm always questioning this, particularly the Si.
    Big 5/Global5/SLOAN: RCUEX