• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Describe the Types of your dearest friends!

Porcelain Hearts

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Do you make friends easily? Are there certain types you gravitate towards or do you keep a diverse group of friends? What do you like/not like about them?

Some acquaintances of mine consider me their friend but the feeling is not always mutual. I try to avoid the baggage of acquaintances, although it can't be helped when you're at school or work with the same people; deleting my facebook definitely eradicated such "casual" friendships. To me, if you're a friend, you're likely considered a close friend of mine. An exception being if they're in that awkward category where I find them interesting but they have romantic motives and I don't (platonic relationships are few and far in between, I regret to say).

Though I only have a couple friends, everything I'm interested in have to do with people so I do in fact yearn for more friendships. I think that explains why I trust so easily, but luck doesn't always show it works out. I go for quality over quantity.

All your friends are different so what pattern is the existing trait between them all?

• They get my humour because I can come off overconfident.
    They are honest with themselves.
    They are able to adapt to different situations.
    They experience change and welcome new information.
    They have a good heart and are generous people.
    Their good nature stretch beyond themselves, want to see my success, and don't hold back criticism.

To give you a scope of what types I have kinship with...

ISTJ female - Not the best conversationalist but she's trustworthy, reliable, and the most loyal in any given situation. She doesn't exactly fit in my social group of artists, but I've known her the longest and I give her credit for the openness most STJs lack.

INFP male - Archaic romanticist with fixed values for as long as he could remember. His values are not based on tradition but a firm logical understanding of human relationships. I have the most engrossing discussions with him about virtue, love, and morality.

INFP female - Not surprisingly, we are a lot alike. We find the most ground to talk about psychological and social patterns in people. She's curious, playful, extremely generous, and super loving. We have a healthy, open foundation to support each of our endeavors.

ENFP male - Loyal and like the brother I never had, always recommending the most exciting ideas to try. Like dragging me into a surprise road trip to Niagara Falls. He's the most active of all my friends; together we jam (he's a bassist), do yoga, paint, and dance.

INTJ female - Discovered the ying to my yang and formed a unique bond in college. We exercise our wit to see who can make the most jokes. We communicate through really dry sarcasm that my F counterparts would likely be vulnerable with. Delightful storyteller to boot.

The most theoretical of my friends are the INFP male and INTJ female, however I've come to realise the distinction between the two. The NT presents a theory objectively to augment upon, while the NF presents a theory to reflect the values of his own. Types aside, I subject the most growth and knowledge from these two friends.

Please, discuss the dynamic between your friends (or enemies, if you prefer). :)

Last edited:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP 6w7 Sp/Sx: extremely sweet, comforting, relaxing to be around. sometimes he gets a little paranoid and needs a little encouragement, but I'm happy to give him that. for all his self doubt, he is actually extremely strong and resilient despite coming from an abusive background. his demeanor is like a teddy bear that gets scared and needs to cuddle sometimes.

INTJ 8w7 Sp/Sx: tough as nails, and I don't mean just physically. he's been self sufficient since 18, working 50 hours a week and trying to start a business all at the same time. probably the strongest, most independent person I will ever meet. extremely intelligent, has to do everything his way (and suffers for it, knowing full well that he will). he gets bored unless everything is constantly changing and grasps the core issues of things immediately

TenebrousReflection

MBTI Type
INFp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The things nearly all my friends have in common are that we are geeks and gamers of some sort (board games, computer games, role playing games etc). The Enneagram types are just my best guess or most probably types.

I only have four friends I consider to be close to (in the sense that I feel I can talk about just about anything with them - I judge closeness on trust and openness rather than time I spend with them)
INFJ Female - Probably Enneagram 1, 4, or 5 - very artistic, very organized
INFJ Male - Enneagram 5 - the sage/counselor type (Obiwan comes to mind)
ESxP Male - Enneagram 7w6 or 6w7 - Very adventurous, spontaneous and unpredictable but kind and caring
ISFJ Female - Enneagram 1, 2, 6 or 9 - Practical, kind, caring, and calm.

I have a lot of more casual (but still good friends) that are ENxPs and a few IxTPs and a couple INTJs.
One interesting thing is that I can't think of any of my friends that I would type as INFP, ENTJ, or ESTJ and I have only one friend I would type as ExFJ (unsure of her N/S preference). I think I have at least one good casual friend of each of the other types.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTJ male: we met in the service, and have known each other for years. He is one of the most responsible, considerate, and fundamentally honorable people I know, as well as a founding member of the RPG group my SO and I run. He is a wonderful conversationalist, especially on science, history, and current events. Our conversations are much more fact-based than those I have with N friends, which are more speculative and hypothetical. He is also one of the classic "nice guys" who never hooked up with the right woman. (He does seem to suffer from the lack of confidence described on the "Nice guys/assholes" thread.)

ENTJ female: we met at a seminar, fell to talking, and realized we shared some common interests like gaming and music. She joined our RPG group, and we have also performed together. She is very well-travelled and culturally sophisticated, and our conversations fly across vast territory. She is one of the few people with whom I can engage in a no-holds-barred debate without generating hard feelings or upset.

Likely INTP male: we met at work, and quickly fell into a habit of amicable needling and sarcasm that others hilariously mistook for animosity. He also joined our RPG group. He is extraordinarly open-minded and willing to entertain even the most bizarre notion. Our conversations are much more mellow than those with the ENTJ. He moved away a couple years ago, however, so only rarely have a chance to get together now.

Mystery female (possibly INTP?): we met in grad school and really, she defies typing. She comes from India, and works as an engineer. She is very sociable, but content to be a homebody much of the time. She enjoys discussing ideas, but has a tremendous capacity to enjoy and live in the moment. She, too, lives some distance away now. When we visit, we often spend our time going places and doing things. She teaches me Indian recipes, and I help her with her garden.

What do they have in common? All but the ENTJ are in technical fields, and she is in finance. All are likely Ts. I have met all of them through work. All but the last have been involved in gaming. All are well-read, well-educated, well-spoken, willing to entertain diverse ideas, and take an active interest in the world around them.

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
ENFP female - My best friend since kindergarten. She's sweet and really into the 50s/60s culture. Our senses of humor mesh quite well and we generally have a good rapport. I sometimes like to have adventures and she's the first person I call. Lately, she has actually been getting on my nerves (dating guys who are way too old for her and all in all, growing up too fast, and I fear she's gonna get herself into trouble), but if I were to be married tomorrow, she would be my best maid.

INTJ female- We dated briefly in high school (two years ago) but decided together that we were better as friends. She is really smart and gets me from an intellectual standpoint. I can trust her with anything and she can trust me. We spend hours discussing philosophy, politics, religion, sociology, and the like. She keeps me grounded and I keep her afloat.

ESFJ female- We sort of dated this last summer (kinda complicated), but we have been very close friends for a few years. She's bright, sunny, enthusiastic, and occasionally suicidal. Her feelings on things are extremely black and white. She seems to be stumbling through life at a high speed and I often help to keep her on her feet.

ENTP (probably) male- He's smart and funny and shares many of my interests. We play music, D&D, and drugs together. We're not as close as I am to my female friends, but we have fun.

ESTJ (probably) male- He's also smart and funny and shares my interests. Very competitive, and successful in competitions. He's actually won some national competitions in scrabble. We play music, D&D, and drugs together with the ENTP.

INFJ (I asked her today and I had guessed correctly) female- She rooms with my ENFP friend and as such, we have become quite close. She's interesting. Been through some tragedies, and came out surprisingly okay. Enthusiastic but thinks things through and has well thought out opinions on things. Highly addictive personality. She started smoking weed around thanksgiving and has missed about 5 days total since then.

INTP (perhaps) male- We get along great with really quirky senses of humor. We're attracted to the same sorts of activities. We've played board games, duets on the recorder, and jammed with the ukulele (me), melodica (him), and foot drumming. We exchange clearly wild theories of how things work. He's really laid back and just a genuinely strange guy.

My friends are varied and I'm never completely sure of their types. They are unique individuals, which both makes it difficult to type them, and is the only quality that absolutely must be present in a person for me to call him/her my friend.

Last edited:

Porcelain Hearts

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Elfboy said:
INTJ 8w7 Sp/Sx: tough as nails, and I don't mean just physically. he's been self sufficient since 18, working 50 hours a week and trying to start a business all at the same time. probably the strongest, most independent person I will ever meet. extremely intelligent, has to do everything his way (and suffers for it, knowing full well that he will). he gets bored unless everything is constantly changing and grasps the core issues of things immediately

INTJ female- We dated briefly in high school (two years ago) but decided together that we were better as friends. She is really smart and gets me from an intellectual standpoint. I can trust her with anything and she can trust me. We spend hours discussing philosophy, politics, religion, sociology, and the like. She keeps me grounded and I keep her afloat.

I love my INTJ friend for keeping me grounded too. She's an accomplished and empowering woman that also relates to those independent qualities of moving out once she turned 18 and has an enviable power of will running through her veins. My friend's a bit psychotic at times (it's all a part of the creative process) and the mind of a Rational without faith can be chaotic, which is why I assume our relationship is quite balanced where I serve as a moral compass for her.

Porcelain Hearts

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
What do they have in common? All but the ENTJ are in technical fields, and she is in finance. All are likely Ts. I have met all of them through work. All but the last have been involved in gaming. All are well-read, well-educated, well-spoken, willing to entertain diverse ideas, and take an active interest in the world around them.

I think the key word is active interest in the world... this could be just me, but if I can predict what they'll say next or if they run out of things I can learn from, I get bored and it's an indicator of a dying relationship for me. I admire your group of friends for seemingly being cultured because that's also probably one of the biggest things I look for in friendships. They have to be constantly changing and aware of the big picture because I adopt a more fuller perspective of life as I age and I don't have time to worry about trivial, material things. It leads me to take some people for granted; those who are dutiful in following and applying guidelines, not so much entertaining ideas. This is the area I should be learning from most, yet I find it so mundane.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm friends with 2 people.

sx/sp e19 intj: funny, provocative, contrary, attempts to reject social constructs, insanely precise writer

sp/so e54 intp: unusual combination of intensity coupled with openness to change, kind but 100% solitary, musician

Other so/sp e54 mbti thinkers fill in the blanks.

S

SingSmileShine

I have four best friends in the whole world and I love them all to death. Well, I do count my parents (ENFJ mom/ISFP dad) and brother (xxFJ) as dearest friends. But, other than them:

ENFP female: My No. 1 closest friend. Known her since kindergarten She's my type, so we naturally bond! Her P is slightly questionable, but she's a P, I believe. She's literally the most fun-loving and excitable person I've ever met. She always keeps me entertained and I have never met a funnier human being in my life. Together, we like to go to the mall, walk around the town, and overall just have a fun time. I can be loud, obnoxious, fun, and crazy around her more easily because she actually acts the same way, unlike some of my Introverted friends. We're five-year-olds together and she is also the best listener in the world. Because we're both such good talkers and listeners, we can talk for hours upon end without stopping. We both have active imaginations and wild things to try, and both of us help each other put them into action. However, we both have the tendency to get a little out of hand and put plans through action that don't look too great in hindsight. Either way, we bring out the best in each other - she's such a great person!

ESTP male: My No. 2 closest friend. Known him since fifth grade. Questionable E, but he's far too outgoing and sociable when he's in a good mood and towards people he likes to be an I. He is alwaysalwaysalways making me laugh. He has a wonderful sense of humor and we're able to bond over our strong political and moral views which we often share. He's one of the best listeners and extremely sentimental, though this doesn't show much at face value and opens up a bit more once he's with someone he cares about. He has a very sarcastic, dry, political sense of humor, which never fails to make me laugh. He's also, at the same time, extremely goofy. He's always doing something stupid or silly that he knows will get a rise out of people, and he always succeeds! He's a wonderful person.

ENFP female: My No. 3 closest friend. Known her since freshman year of high school. She is extremely clingy and emotional, and really needs to know that she has friends. She is the nicest, funnest, most ditzy person I have ever met, and I love her to death for that. She and I have often been in us-against-the-world situations. She's one of the most genuine people I have ever met, and we kind of share the let's-not-apply-ourselves-too-much-if-we-don't-have-to view of life. She and I discuss morality quite frequently, and we're always able to tell each other absolutely everything. She's always got a smile on her face, and, when she cries, you just want to punch whoever made such a sweet person cry. Love her!

ISFJ male: My No. 4 closest friend. Known him since sophomore year of high school. I love him to death. He's probably one of the people on this list I genuinely feel the most wonderful around, other than my first ENFP friend. He is one of the sweetest people ever, but somewhat hard to get to know. He's always smiling when he's around me - we're such genuinely good friends that get along better than anyone. I always tell him my crazy stories about my life and my wacky theories and crazy speculations and random babblings and noticings, and he always finds them so outrageous when I find them somewhat normal (after all, I am an ENFP)! I really open up my silly-switch side around him - he's just so accepting of that, and that's why he likes me so much. He's generally the most wonderful person ever, and he's always willing to listen to me and hang out with me and we respond so well to each other's comments. He's such a sweet guy!

And those are my closest friends. :)

Last edited:

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This is difficult because a lot of the ones I really connected with I drifted apart from them mainly because of physical distance. I will write about both so as to not limit the sample pool.

Current good friends

INTJ male: Funny, sarcastic, irreverent, incredibly intelligent (a genuine genius), interesting, nerdy, kind, generous, moral, secure in himself. We share similar interests and I have also adopted (or made an effort to include myself in) the ones he has that differ to mine. I don't talk about the things I like that he doesn't take an interest in and these differences are the main downside to the relationship. That and the lack of talk about emotional matters.

ENFP female: Funny, easy-going, smart, ditsy, silly at times, very domestic (in terms of food and entertaining others), girly, kind, thoughtful, unassuming. This friend is married to the INTJ and, being a psychologist, she serves my more people based interests well. She's always a pretty patient, understanding and is a good listener - not that I share anything of real depth with her.

ISFP female: Fun, sweet, easy-going, warm, anxious, self-doubting, daydreamy, kind, generous, disorganised, demure, so full of love and always searching for meaning. Seems to wander along plucking inspiration and ideas as they float by, in the form of her surroundings. The only person I actually talk about real feelings with at the moment because she is among the few people that are able to 'get' them. She is too idealistic in her view of me and it makes me feel like a fraud sometimes.

Other much adored friends I've lost contact with:

INFJ male: a curious and intelligent adventurer, who is effortlessly likeable and manages to be so deeply confident in himself without ever venturing into arrogance.

ENFP female: an open, quirky, playful and self-deprecating girl, with a quick wit and immense charisma.

IXFX male: such a romantic soul and an all round nice guy, with a great sense of humour.

XNFP female: an unconventional, intelligent girl who is not ashamed to be herself or speak her mind, with very amusing results.

ENTP female: a bold, outspoken, smart and fun girl that has such a sense of adventure and never fails to make me laugh.

ISFJ female: a quiet, and domestic young mother but is always a open and patient listener; an old high school friend I have less in common with but whose company I enjoy.

Qualities that they all seem to possess:
- Openness and are non-judgemental
- Curiousity and desire to learn and explore
- Kindness and a concern for others
- Sense of humour
- An appreciation for arts, culture and nature (to some extent)
- Above average intelligence (although I'd hate to say I'm biased against those that aren't - it is an unconscious gravitation toward such people)
- Are keen on observation and in depth discussion

Skip Foreplay

MBTI Type
ENxP
INFP's have been, on the whole, the best friends that I have ever had. They are remarkably level-headed (the one's I've known), and highly intuitive about others. They may not be engineers, but when it comes to friendship, that hardly matters.

Porcelain Hearts

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
INFP's have been, on the whole, the best friends that I have ever had. They are remarkably level-headed (the one's I've known), and highly intuitive about others. They may not be engineers, but when it comes to friendship, that hardly matters.
Touched! I wish I had more NTs in my life. :)

Mia.

INTJ male: Met in grade school. Were best friends. Had longstanding crush on him into early 20ies. He wanted a cheerleader, not a short, pale, awkward and unpopular INFP. :( Still friends, but not super close.

INTP male: Great friend. Effortless, uninhibited, fun conversation. Closest friend right now.

ESTJ male: My husband, who I can talk with about a decent number of things, and who balances me out. He's really cute.

INFJ female: Actually my mom, but we are super close and can talk about anything.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Huh, well. Out of the closest friends:

ISFP- She's truly one of those day-dreamy, sentimental sorts. It's fascinating because for the most part, we have the same interests, but for opposite reasons. She's also so genuinely goodhearted, I feel kind of guilty about myself sometimes.

ENTP- A genuine blast. We have the most fun arguments, and when we go out, we tear up the town. It's a good thing we end up agreeing on most things, because the things we don't agree on can spark long running, heated debates that will have everyone else around us beating their heads up against the wall within the week. When we get together, it's double trouble.

ISTP- He's one of those super quiet, stoic dudes, but if you actually start talking to him, you realize that he's actually just keeping under wraps the most bizzare, entertaining sense of humor ever. We don't talk too much, but tend to hang out often. It's one of those silent understandings, if that makes any sense at all.

xisnotx

Permabanned
estp-good guy.
estj-anal.
isfj-cowardly guy. (in a good way).
isfp-quitely mellow girl.
enfp-extremely talkative and quirky girl.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Aww I like this thread! It's very interesting for me to read these mini profiles.

ENFP: This is my most emotionally fulfilling relationship. Some of my past girlfriends have insisted I not see her anymore, which has always backfired on them. They are replaceable, she is not. When I Fi-Si navel gaze she walks up to me with her sexy Ne and says: 'Here are your options: you can sit here with your head up your ass, OR, we can write a hip-hopera about pant suits.' The only person I feel safe to bicker with, and the only person I can say: "I love you" to and mean it. She hates to be alone, is charmingly neurotic, she's a gifted painter and also something of a left-wing activist. She is my confidante, wingman, creative collaborator, and personal stylist. We are essentially married.

INTP: I am his only friend, and he calls me his one connection to the world of people. I am the Watson to his Holmes. Others are either puzzled or intimidated by him. His face betrays no expression and he is exceedingly reclusive. On the rare occasions he speaks, he reveals a startling storehouse of knowledge and an acerbic wit. He is obsessed with languages and ancient cultures. He almost never compliments me directly, but I infer I have his respect because he shares all his theories and research with me.

ISTJ: She is my most loyal friend, which is saying something! Some think she's cold, but I suspect it's because she is a techie and has a monotone voice. She is a very caring person, even if she isn't always comfortable with my emotional rants. We have been living a great distance apart for 4 years now, and we may be closer than ever.She has a dry wit, and has basically committed every episode of Arrested Development, Futurama, The Simpsons and The Office to memory.

Mr. TickTock

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
ISFP - I hate her so much because I love her so much. She is like obsessed witht he most ridiculous materialistic obsessions. She wants to be a model. She is so dreamy and unrealistical. Reallly good friend. Makes me feel bad sometimes though. She is soo emotionally supportive and I am always like crushing her dreams. I'm like her baby sitter and she's like a 6 year old who makes me realize how terrible it is to be a responsible adult. Despite me making her sound so terrible. She's like my best friend.

INTP - Also a female. She's...Interesting. She often hides her INTP personality because in our judgmental school she would so easily be labeled a freak or a weirder. She's afraid of being left out for some reason. She likes to listen but not to talk. She always calls me annoying. Smacks me on various occasions. But she's my friend and she knows it.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFP 7w6 sx/so: Really fun and hilarious, most laughing of all my friends, most inside jokes.
ISFJ 2w1 sp/sx: Talk to her the most on a day to day basis, been friends for a really long time, best conversations, really good listener and understanding of my stuff.
ISTJ 9w8 sp/sx: Just been around a really long time, our conversations are kind of boring, so for the most part I just try to get together with her so we can do stuff. Less talking, more activity. If I want to get her to talk I ask her about her most recent goal or project.
ENFP 6w7(?) so/sx: Usually traveling all over the world and making friends everywhere she goes, I'm often the listener in this relationship, she always has a story to tell.

These are my safety net people who I really trust, and trust is a big huge thing for me. (Hence SJ's, those two happen to be sisters and I consider them like my sisters.)

I have many more but we're getting out of the "dearest" zone and I'm not really in the mode to explain everyone in my life. Only the ESFP lives close but I've got other friends around here who are just newer to my life.

Friends around here include entj 1w2, enfj 3w2, esfj 6w7, infp/(j)? unknown enneagram (I've known this girl so long and she has so many mental problems that it's really hard to really narrow down the labels) , isfp 4w3, esfp 7, exfp 7w6

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Great thread!
Do you make friends easily? Are there certain types you gravitate towards or do you keep a diverse group of friends? What do you like/not like about them?
I make friendly acquaintances very easily, but I don't make close/dear friends easily at all. It's fun to have a wide variety of people to chat with, watch movies with, share interesting information with, and yet stay comfortably distant from. But true friends, i.e. friends who are worth the effort of removing that emotional distance, take a lot of time to make.
All your friends are different so what pattern is the existing trait between them all?
With one or two exceptions:
They don't think I'm intimidating, like some people do
They think I'm funny
They are kind, honest, and respectful people, and aren't jerks
We share key values (not politically, but morally; e.g. truthfulness, respect)
I know that I have their loyalty, if I need it
We're rarely at a loss of things to talk about
We're there for each other
If I open up to them, they'll be supportive <-- This is one of the most important to me​

My closest friends:

ENFP female, 2w3: On previous threads I mistyped her as ENTP because she is so grounded and honest with everyone; one of the most no-bullshit people I have ever met. Because of her enneagram (I think?), she comes across as being cool, calm and in control, and because of her Te she always seems like she has a plan -- but that's a total lie. Anything she wants to do, she'll do, no matter what. There's almost no boundary between her impulses and her actions. As a result of this, she's convinced herself that she's "not meant for college" and has started a modeling career even though her eventual life goal involves pharmaceuticals and international health. It took me years and years to stop shaking my head incredulously at everything she does, and to accept her for who she is, but now that I have, she's a friend that I know I'll have for a lifetime.

INFJ male, probably 9w1: My longest-lasting friend, as I first met him in sixth grade (meaning we've been friends for 9 years now). He's an unfortunate victim of an under-disciplined and closed-minded household... meaning, he's afraid of new things, he's sensitive, he's supremely indecisive (common quote to girlfriend: "What should I have for lunch today?"), and, most importantly, he can't get his shit together. But thanks to being in a relationship with someone who helps him grow as a person, he's been actively trying to mature and gain self-discipline, enough to become mentally capable of returning to university and finishing a computer science degree. You may be saying to yourself "Why is EJCC friends with him?" and the answer is that he's the kindest, gentlest, and most loyal person I've ever met, and he is always surprising me with insights about people and about the world.

ENFJ male, 3w2: Training to be a psychologist, overcoming a traumatic childhood to become the only well-adjusted person in his family. Deep and cerebral (and the sort of person who can talk to someone nonstop for over five hours), but prone to extremely abrupt bouts of silliness. Kind of high-drama (which is the only reason why I don't wish I was dating him right now). I've talked about him a lot on this forum, in various places.

Other close friends that aren't quite close enough for me to call at 3am or cry around:
- Two snarky and sarcastic INTJ females (who don't know each other but would probably like each other) -- one is a budding artist, one is heading for law school in a year
- A raging idealist ENTJ female -- biology major, volunteers as a math tutor for underprivileged kids
- A sweet and kind (but totally hipster) INFx male 9w1
- A dry, no-frills, no-bullshit ISTJ -- math and physics major, might go into engineering
- Crazy INxP female who tests as INFJ -- also a math and physics major, and as unstructured and go-with-the-flow as my ENFP friend
- Several INFJ females
- Etc.
Please, discuss the dynamic between your friends (or enemies, if you prefer). :)
The INFJ male and ENFP female are in a committed, long-term relationship that has lasted about 5 years. The ENFP female has met the ENFJ male and they hit it off instantly. I think it's because we have all been unusually mature for our age, and that's why I get along so well with the two of them -- so it's only natural that they'd recognize immediately that they operate on the same (higher) wavelength.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know their MBTI types because I can't get my definitions right but here are the types of my friends:

Fe-ENFj 7w6 sx/so (BFF) - Best person EVAR to hang out with. Her presence makes me do all sorts of ridiculous things -- like the time where I deep-throated a chocolate coated vanilla ice-lollipop in front of the counter of McDonalds -- and she is so funny! Her humor incorporates lots of funny word plays and sexual innuendos (I'm ANALyzing him HAHAHAHAHAHA) and plain sarcasm. I love her so much and I want to keep her for the rest of my life. Her views also tend to be liberal -- matches mine and we seem to get along; we speak the same language but we're completely different. I guess that's what makes it so awesome.

(will add more later)