• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

istj/intj romance?

jonatron5

MBTI Type
INTJ
Is there any possibility of an istj and intj relationship? If so what would an Istj woman value in a man? Or more specificly an intj man?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yes, but only if there isnt any double topics posted

jonatron5

MBTI Type
INTJ
Srry about the double post i thought the first post faied to go up

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Srry about the double post i thought the first post faied to go up

Well the rules are the rules, ISTJ-INTJ wont be happening anymore after this horrible mistake you made

jonatron5

MBTI Type
INTJ
Dude chill the fuck out man. I made a mistake and i apollogized for it. You dont have to be such a dick about it and truth be told if you lack somuch of a life were you are worried about little things like that then i dont wont nor do I value your opinion on ROMANCE

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Atleast now you know the conflicts of ISTJ/INTJ :doh:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Dude chill the fuck out man. I made a mistake and i apollogized for it. You dont have to be such a dick about it and truth be told if you lack somuch of a life were you are worried about little things like that then i dont wont nor do I value your opinion on ROMANCE

No u chill, i was just joking and you started raging.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My gut feeling is that as friends, it could be great. For an intimate relationship, I don't think it would work out so well. Two damn stubborn people with very different ways of listening and communicating.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, but only if there isnt any double topics posted
Well the rules are the rules, ISTJ-INTJ wont be happening anymore after this horrible mistake you made
No u chill, i was just joking and you started raging.

Meet Inferior Fe. :ninja:
INTJ+ ISTJ: Sounds challenging. They usually aren't the mindmates INTs want for them. But they're usually loyal, dependable, and they take relationships seriously. In the end, it depends on what you want from relationships, your maturity level, and how much you both want to make it work.

Next person will tell you not to date based on Typology:

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They'll sync as far as the way they establish order, but I know the ISTJ will be totally at odds with the INTJ's abstract focus. I would imagine the INTJ would be put off by the ISTJ's concrete focus, but I'm still not familiar enough with their reaction to Si to know what it's like.

Owfin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They'll sync as far as the way they establish order, but I know the ISTJ will be totally at odds with the INTJ's abstract focus. I would imagine the INTJ would be put off by the ISTJ's concrete focus, but I'm still not familiar enough with their reaction to Si to know what it's like.

When I take issue with Ni, it is with the future focus, not the abstractness. I am actually fairly comfortable with the abstract. I notice that we have different ideas of what the abstract is, but again, my problems do not generally rest there.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, "abstract" I have found can be a bit ambiguous. But from my experience, it's the lack of concrete familiarity (which is what gets called "abstract") SJ's are troubled by, and Ne (possibilities in emergent situations) might make them nervous, but internal intuition (which is more apt to zero in a a most likely future based on the internalized patterns really freaks them out. (They'll use it when trying to shake someone up with the dire warnings).

Owfin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, "abstract" I have found can be a bit ambiguous. But from my experience, it's the lack of concrete familiarity (which is what gets called "abstract") SJ's are troubled by, and Ne (possibilities in emergent situations) might make them nervous, but internal intuition (which is more apt to zero in a a most likely future based on the internalized patterns really freaks them out. (They'll use it when trying to shake someone up with the dire warnings).

1. My definition of abstract is closer to "non quantifiable".

2. I do not use Ni in a conscious manner. Ni seems like gambling to me because it treats the future like something that already exists and make observations about it. It seems to be putting so much stock in a variable. That is what can bother me about it.

I of course don't hate NJs, and it depends on the individual person.

pickledoctopus

MBTI Type
InTj
These threads are everywhere on MBTI forums, it seems. People want to know if xxxx will click with xxxx.... I think any relationship between two types can work. MBTI carries so little weight for me in everday life that my answer would be: yes, if both people have compatible interests, life goals, sex drives... maybe all the methods of typing personalities could be indicative of the probable relationship dynamic or hpow the dating process might play out, but ultimately, it all depends on chemistry.