User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iNtuition, impatience, and losing their heads

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    This is a problem I struggle with all the time and seem unable to learn. Is there a way to improve my Sensing function?
    Psychedelic drugs, lots of them, and don't be shy about doses. Force yourself to walk slowly, force yourself to take look at people, things, places. Force yourself to notice the directions of clouds. Think in moderate amounts when attempting to use your senses; not everyone can think and sense at the same time.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

3w4 sx/sp

Much thanks guys.

And yes Smile x3:
    I did overdo the Se sometimes. I get obsessed with activities like rock climbing and other not-so-safe sports, and attempting as many kinds of foods as possible, trying to savor all the experiences there are. But I think I binged and didn't learn true practicality and awareness.

Sensing activities actually fascinate me quite a bit. I understand that SP's are overrepresented among great athletes and music virtuosos and I do feel the best when I am doing them. It seems that I need to do them more consistently because I end up forgetting them, though I know how fun they can be.