User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

I doubt he's forgotten about me. Based on my understanding, he doesn't ignore people he doesn't care for.

I'm going to poke until he tells me to go away. I think he takes some sort of pleasure in ignoring people for as long as he can.

And I'm not love struck. He is an interesting person and I like a good challenge. I'm just trying to get him to actually talk to me @Nerd Girl.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    I'm going to poke until he tells me to go away.
    Haha I really love the way you phrased that But I think it's the right way to go about this issue. Are you able to see him in person, or is it just communicating over the internet? I think he could be really uncomfortable with texting / emails etc., and actually seeing him would make quite a difference.
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    Haha I really love the way you phrased that
    There is option A: I make him angry because all along he never wanted to talk. Well, it's his fault for not saying anything.

Option B: he finally talks to me (he usually picks up the first time I call) and I have a decent conversation with him.

There are other options for when he finally does respond, or doesn't, but those are the two I see playing out.

But I think it's the right way to go about this issue. Are you able to see him in person, or is it just communicating over the internet? I think he could be really uncomfortable with texting / emails etc., and actually seeing him would make quite a difference.
    I could see him in person, but it would require planning. I don't go to school with him. He seems extremely comfortable in person, but if I can't reach him, I can't plan to see him.

The last time I saw him I was with my (then) boyfriend. That's when it stopped. So....I don't know if that says anything or if I am just making assumptions.

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

A window to the soul

I doubt he's forgotten about me. Based on my understanding, he doesn't ignore people he doesn't care for.

I'm going to poke until he tells me to go away. I think he takes some sort of pleasure in ignoring people for as long as he can.

And I'm not love struck. He is an interesting person and I like a good challenge. I'm just trying to get him to actually talk to me @Nerd Girl.
    Is he a student? Is he working? What's his situation?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Is he a student? Is he working? What's his situation?
    Student. Probably working. Uncertain of his situation given the time passed.

A phone call or text isn't the longest thing in the world. Plus, he is one of the most brilliant people I have ever met, and he is handling school well.

A window to the soul

Student. Probably working. Uncertain of his situation given the time passed.

A phone call or text isn't the longest thing in the world. Plus, he is one of the most brilliant people I have ever met, and he is handling school well.
    I understand. I'm still examining the situation.

Is he in college? Do you live close to him?

Has he ever had any girl friends that you're aware of (platonic or otherwise)?

Any awkward flirting or conversations about when or how you want your lives to play out. (I know you're not lovestruck; valid question.)

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

I understand. I'm still examining the situation.

Is he in college? Do you live close to him?
    Yes, no. But I am in his area frequently.

Has he ever had any girl friends that you're aware of (platonic or otherwise)?
    Ages ago, but he didn't particularly like them. I think he got annoyed by them because he would grasp at straws, basically, and date whoever came his way. It's been awhile to the best of my knowledge.

Any awkward flirting or conversations about when or how you want your lives to play out. (I know you're not lovestruck; valid question.)
    Haha, awkward? Our flirting has always been smooth. We haven't discussed that sort of stuff, really.

A window to the soul

Yes, no. But I am in his area frequently.

Ages ago, but he didn't particularly like them. I think he got annoyed by them because he would grasp at straws, basically, and date whoever came his way. It's been awhile to the best of my knowledge.

Haha, awkward? Our flirting has always been smooth. We haven't discussed that sort of stuff, really.
    Good. Good. We're getting somewhere. Did you breakup with your boyfriend? If so, does xNTP know?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like xNTP stopped communicating after he found out you had a boyfriend. Is that accurate?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Good. Good. We're getting somewhere. Did you breakup with your boyfriend? If so, does xNTP know?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like xNTP stopped communicating after he found out you had a boyfriend. Is that accurate?
    Yes, broken up. I don't know if he knows.

And he knew I had a boyfriend.

A window to the soul

Yes, broken up. I don't know if he knows.

And he knew I had a boyfriend.
    I'm working on a reply, but I have to stop and ask you something else. Have you mentioned anything to him about the non-communication?