• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which MBTI Type do you not get along with?

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
LOL. That video is pretty representative of most Americans..

Only if the majority of Americans reside in north New Jersey and Huntington Beach, CA.

And those that don't... fucking skanks.

Koocoomoo

MBTI Type
iNFp
Enneagram
4w3?
ISTPs just make me feel hopeless when it comes to understanding people.
The majority of ENFJs actually Really get on my nerves, and ENTPs generally are too openly (albeit unintentionally) rude for my taste.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't outrightly hate any type, but if there's gonna be trouble, it'll be between me and some ISTJ chick. The guys seem to like me fine. The girls? Not so much, and I could never understand why. Having said that, I can think of at least three or four ISTJ girlfriends I have that I love dearly.

HATE FAIL. :(

jixmixfix

Permabanned
ISTPs just make me feel hopeless when it comes to understanding people.
The majority of ENFJs actually Really get on my nerves, and ENTPs generally are too openly (albeit unintentionally) rude for my taste.

SILENCE!

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTPs that lack Fe.

D

Dali

Hmmm.. well, I've found that the few times I've clashed with (or really disliked) a person, most of the time, it tended to be a male ENFJ (I get on very well with female ENFJs. There's a wonderful chemistry there) or a male ESTP (can't say I know any female ESTPs).

Oh Entropie don't be such a drama queen. You sound like an ISFP.

WHAT?! I will cut you.

:cheese:

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm... Let's see. I get on well with ESFPs in a social environment, but I don't typically get on well with them as close friends. They're just so... bouncy. And I have to admit, I may be impulsive sometimes, but man.. they take it to the extreme. Male ENFJs are not so easy for me to get along with either. We don't understand each other in the least. There seems to be more understanding between me and female ENFJs though. I'd give more reasons than that, except I'm basing it off people I know and don't particularly like, and I wouldn't want to pin their actions on everyone of their type.

As for those types I do like, just get annoyed with at times... ENTJs are a little obnoxious at first, but once I figured them out I just have to stay in COMPLETE objective mode every time I'm around them and it's all good. Same thing with the INTJs... I like them a lot as people, just get irritated when they're in their "I'm right and you HAVE to agree with me" mode. I love most NFs, but because they're so different from me, we butt heads sometimes.

illume

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
How about the ISFP's that will sell their mama at a yard sale? All this talk about how sweet they are and I know several that have dumped their spouses for a better (read wealthier spouse) opportunity. Not so nice if you ask me. I don't trust 'em.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
How about the ISFP's that will sell their mama at a yard sale? All this talk about how sweet they are and I know several that have dumped their spouses for a better (read wealthier spouse) opportunity. Not so nice if you ask me. I don't trust 'em.

I've kind of felt the same way, coincidentally.

It's weird, I kind of get the vibe from them that are kind of self serving and high headed. I know quite a few ISFPs with HUGE egos. They really go for the distressed poet persona, but can be very attached, indifferent, and sometimes a little selfish.

But that's just from a few ISFPs I know. In general, ISFPs are good creatures. :smile:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Damn, the ESTJs are getting blasted in this thread. Any reason why?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dunno. I rather like them. Others may have had bad experiences though.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
It's weird, I kind of get the vibe from them that are kind of self serving and high headed. I know quite a few ISFPs with HUGE egos. They really go for the distressed poet persona, but can be very attached, indifferent, and sometimes a little selfish.

Yeah, that's the vibe I get from my ISFP pal. He's one of my best friends and he's very sweet, but when faced with a choice between doing something that pleases him and considering how others might be affected, he always chooses himself.

Sigh :emot-emo:. Anyway they're tons of fun usually and I'd like to meet more of them (mature ISFPs are always welcome to come over for dinner :)).

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Damn, the ESTJs are getting blasted in this thread. Any reason why?

I <3 ESTJs. They just come off a little more abrasive than they really are. You gotta take 'em for what they're worth, and give them a bit of a chance to understand them. But my guess is most people that hate ESTJs are because they have an ESTJ boss :D

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I <3 ESTJs. They just come off a little more abrasive than they really are. You gotta take 'em for what they're worth, and give them a bit of a chance to understand them. But my guess is most people that hate ESTJs are because they have an ESTJ boss :D

Haha yeah could be, my boss is ExTJ.

jixmixfix

Permabanned

very true about ESTJS I have to say I get along with them well, they tend to get me out of my shell a lot which i admire.