• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which MBTI Type do you not get along with?

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
ESFPs have annoyed me on occasion.

Let's just say, don't try to get me to talk to you if you have no intention of listening from the get go. I'm not averse to talking at you for half an hour out of spite, in my best Ben Stein impression manageable, if you do this.:devil:

Shimpei

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
extreme extroverts: they talk too much and are noisy
extreme extroverts + strong J: control-freaks
ISTJ: boring

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I don't think I can answer!!!

I like people of every type...there are just too many exceptions.

But as a rule of thumb and based off of strictly MBTI characteristics and disregarding people I know who are exceptions, I would have to say that I dislike ENTJs, ESTPs, and ESTJs.

But I mean that in the nicest of ways. I know plenty of awesome people that I really like of all three of those types.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESTJs
The most arrogant personality type I've ever witnessed. They openly show themselves as higher, smarter and much more well respected then anyone else... (Yes INTJs do that but not as much as the ESTJs and certainly not openly) They are perhaps the only type that could make you like them to despising them within the blink of the eye.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok I don't wanna cause a flame war here. This is just generalizing as I know that not all people in the category I hate or dislike but....I have to say...
ESFJ's irrational much? , INFP's emo *cut cut*, ESTP's(bro? you got any yagar bombs?) INTJ's(Ok you win I get it), ENFJ's(alright chill out)
:happy:

:cry:

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
For Stellar Renegade:

[EXTREMELY PROFANE- WATCH AT OWN RISK]
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M"]My New Hair Cut[/YOUTUBE]

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Oh I see. What a stupidass tool. It's sad, he's way too on edge to be able to enjoy true ESTPness.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Haha cool, so that's what you call a jäger bomb :D I have to try that out, haha

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Haha cool, so that's what you call a jäger bomb :D I have to try that out, haha

LOL. That video is pretty representative of most Americans..

But don't worry! I'm not like that. LOL.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I really don't like NT's - they are SO intollerant....

LOL :D:D:D:D:D:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
LOL. That video is pretty representative of most Americans..

But don't worry! I'm not like that. LOL.

Haha, don't worry, we got a special breed like that exactly here in my neighbourhood too. Given the fact that my hometown is one of the Party towns in Westphalia, having a total sum of around 5 Discos here, its a sign of my old age that I dont know what a Jäger bomb is :D

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
I don't think I can answer!!!

I like people of every type...there are just too many exceptions.

But as a rule of thumb and based off of strictly MBTI characteristics and disregarding people I know who are exceptions, I would have to say that I dislike ENTJs, ESTPs, and ESTJs.

But I mean that in the nicest of ways. I know plenty of awesome people that I really like of all three of those types.

And that's why I like ENFPs!!! You love everyone, even us meanie ISTPs. :D

This a problem or something? You don't like Yager bombs? :thinking:

One of my BFFs is an ESTP. I love him to death (WTF?! FEELINGS?!!!!). Yeah, he's pretty much the coolest ever. Most of his yapping is playful banter. When it comes to sports, he knows his sh!t. He also makes friends like crazy and does a lot on the weekends...hence when I'm around him *I* do a lot on the weekends and make friends that he makes. Obviously I'm more selective of the people I make friends with. He's way more tolerant of true douchebaggery than I am. We make really great friends...but I don't see myself wanting to share a bed with him any time...ever...unless I *need* the body heat 'cause it's freezing and there's no other source of heat. At all. lol.