• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which MBTI Type do you not get along with?

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Your most annoyed/hated persoality type

Ok I don't wanna cause a flame war here. This is just generalizing as I know that not all people in the category I hate or dislike but....I have to say...
ESFJ's irrational much? , INFP's emo *cut cut*, ESTP's(bro? you got any yagar bombs?) INTJ's(Ok you win I get it), ENFJ's(alright chill out)
:happy:

Last edited by a moderator:

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
INTJ's(Ok you win I get it)

That's right I win. Also did I mention that I was correct?

I used to be kind of wary of ISXPs. They're fucking dangerous. But the softer cuddlier ones are growing on me. ENFPs need to calm down sometimes, ENFJs need to stop mothering me, INXPs should stop whining, INFJs need to lighten up a little...ESTJs should try not to be assholes, ESTPs should try sitting back and watching the clouds for a bit, ESFPs and ENTJs should try to shut up every once in a while, ISFJs could man up a little, ESFJs could afford to give everyone a little breathing room, and ISTJs should stop giving me weird looks when I mention that I bought an antique pipe because it's cool and makes me look like a ship captain.

ENTPs are perfect though :wubbie:
EDIT: But only because they are the "other" INTJ :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I cant stand istps, they always come up with even more nastier things than I do and besides that they even think they are cool haha, how gross is that ? :D

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
One of my best friends is an INTP (tested and confirmed), but let's just say that during my stay at INTPc things didn't work out. I think the lesson is that birds of a feather should not flock together, because I generally get along okay with individual INTPs.

STPs are another type that it can be tricky for me to get along with. On one side you have me, who is soft and slightly prissy, and on the other side you have STPs, who are rough, abrasive, and fond of driving at 110 miles per hour. It's like fire and gun powder: you don't want to mix them unless you're looking for an explosion.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I like ESFPs but they need to shut the hell up, and ESFJs are way too invasive.

But if I'm actually going to extend the word *hate* even in a generalized fashion, I probably would have to reserve that for both of the ExTJ types. Fucking obnoxious and mean.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Even though I understand them a little better now than I used to, I still can't choose anything other than ESTJ.

Maybe I need to meet some better ESTJs.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Yea, I dont know.

You got to live with it

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lame, well our Fe sucks hardcore so yeah suck it up woman

I think he's being facetious, claiming to "hate" ISTPs because he finds it annoying that they outdo him when it comes to making up really disgusting shit, apparently.

And the "they think they're cool" sounds pretty tongue-in-cheek too; ISTPs typically actually are more aware of what's "cool" or trendy than most other types...they pay a lot of attention to their physical appearances and so on.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I think he's being facetious, claiming to "hate" ISTPs because he finds it annoying that they outdo him when it comes to making up really disgusting shit, apparently.

And the "they think they're cool" sounds pretty tongue-in-cheek too; ISTPs typically actually are more aware of what's "cool" or trendy than most other types...they pay a lot of attention to their physical appearances and so on.

See thats why people think of you entps you got a pole-up-our-asses, you never ever get a good plain joke :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am gonna change my type to istp again, the entps on this site ruin all the fun what was in the type once:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5j46uSKiYI"].[/YOUTUBE]

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I am gonna change my type to istp again, the entps on this site ruin all the fun what was in the type once:

Oh Entropie don't be such a drama queen. You sound like an ISFP.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ok we add +INTJ to "not getting jokes" and I am out now cause my purpose here is a lost cause obviously :D

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Ok we add +INTJ to "not getting jokes" and I am out now cause my purpose here is a lost cause obviously :D

:rolli:

Maybe you just didn't get my joke :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Nah I was suspecting what you were trieing but I thought it to be to evil to be really happening

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Better nothing more from now on ... (man even school girls lecture me now, I really have to post drunk here again) :D

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ohs noes nobodies gets nobodies else's jokes!