• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which MBTI Type do you not get along with?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Finally, this thread is taking off. :smile:
This is interesting? Why is that?

- emotional manipulation
- not minding their own business
- trying to hold people to social norms and political correctness
- unreasonable sensitivity/extreme displays of emotion

T

ThatGirl

I could have sworn you claimed to be an ENTJ to me.

I've claimed a lot of things over the years.

Truth is I am an IN and probably an F too. Not one person who has met me irl has ever typed me anything other than INxx.

Most people wouldn't consider me an F though, but I feel like one, so whatever.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've claimed a lot of things over the years.

Truth is I am an IN and probably an F too. Not one person who has met me irl has ever typed me anything other than INxx.

Most people wouldn't consider me an F though, but I feel like one, so whatever.

I could see you as an ENFP :D

bluestripes

curiouser and curiouser
MBTI Type
Fi
Enneagram
all the people i have had the most disagreements with appear to be FJs - with the stereotypical set of attitudes and behaviors associated with the unhealthier version of these types (manipulative or controlling tendencies, histrionics, insincerity, dramatic displays of emotion, lack of independent thought, relying on others' opinions or social convention even in serious existential matters, treating family members worse than strangers and finding this justifiable, attention- and sympathy-mongering, self-centredness, having no set beliefs of one's own and switching opinions whenever it is more convenient, creating issues that do not exist or exaggerating trivial ones, hypocrisy, behaving like an actor who plays specific parts rather than interacting with other people in the real sense, etc).

on the other hand - at least two very good friends are probable FJs and neither of them is even remotely like this. so it depends.

pureheart9

MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Where do I even start? Let's hope I don't offend anyone... I'm just an INFP, I don't want to offend anyone <3

-ESTJs (always think their way is the best; control freaks; don't care if they hurt people)
-ISTJs (so obsessed with laws and regulations, and again they don't care much about hurting people)
-ISFJs (old-fashioned, behind the times, often push their ideas on people)
-ENTJs (attack vulnerability and often try to destroy others in debates instead of compromising or enlightening)
-ENFPs (I feel like a lot of them look down on others and are nice but fake or patronizing)
-INTPs (pretty awkward, I don't like their sense of humor, I just don't get along with them for some reason)
-INTJs (I love them but they often see me as illogical and oversensitive)
-INFJs (I'm friends with a lot of them but they get offended so easily)

á´…eparted

passages
INFP's and INTP's, though they'll often be ok with me so long as I don't press them.

INTJ's and ISTJ's tend to quite dislike me, but I generally am more or less fine with them.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
XNTJs. And sometimes ESTJs. I get along swimmingly with ISTJs though. I get frustrated with xxFPs lot. But definitely get a long. There just has to be a lot of intentional communication. Very few people can make me laugh as hard as NFPs.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISTJ: Great humor, but I don't understand how they can be so obsessed with executing the plan correctly to the point that they actually rage out at me for not sticking to a plan.

ISTP: I understand them. They're just the stupider but stronger version of the INTP.

ESTP: I like them. Usually popular, realistic and mature.

ESTJ: I hate them. Every ESTJ without an exception that I met was and is an asshole to me.

ISFJ: I don't really hang out with any, so I can't judge them.

ISFP: The only one I know is my mom. They're organized and disorganized at the same time. They act like extroverts when they're really introverts. They make decisions from logic, if moral approves. And why do they like art and gardening?

ESFP: They're the type of person that tries to do something really stupid. When I try to prevent them from doing that, they get mad at me. Then, when they realize it was a bad idea, they get all depressed and act like they're life is so horrible. And THEN, they act like nothing has happened and carry on the stupid decision they were trying to make in the first place. WTF ESFPs?

ESFJ: I refer them in my head as the stupid type, but they make up for it with sympathy. How can they forgive so easily? They're really nice, but they really don't understand me at all.

INFJ: My opinion on INFJs is mixed. They're one's best friend and one's worst enemy at the same time. INFJ has to be one of the most complicated MBTI types ever. I'm used to it though, since my dad is an INFJ.

INFP: Don't know any.

ENFP: Really cool people, smart and social, but they do things that don't make sense for the sake of being social, and I know they know better.

ENFJ: My love interest is an ENFJ. They're idealistic and emotional as hell (actually heaven). Gawd, I bet Hard will totally disagree for whatever reason...

INTJ: I kinda like them, but I like them the least from the NT types.
Now imagine a piece of paper. This piece of paper is getting ripped into pieces and burnt until nothing but ashes are left. The paper is now as non-existent as the social skills of an INTJ. Literally every INTJ I know is either autistic, sociopathic, or just doesn't fucking care. Worse: they can be all 3.
What the hell INTJs, what the hell?

INTP: Sadly, I'm the only one I know, but I'd say they're perfect in every aspect there is, except for the introversion. I prefer extroverts.

ENTP: I really like ENTPs, but they can't fucking admit when I've won an argument. Also, they're gods at being assholes. ENTP is probably the troll type.

ENTJ: Really business-minded, they're great for talking about objective matters and business and career related things. I love discussing his and my future and careers. The difference is: they have the dilligence to actually do what they plan. How, ENTJs, how are you so capable of executing your plans so well?

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't really have a type that I can pick a bone with, but these are the types I get a long with most: ENTP, ENFP, any kind of SP, and for some apparent reason ISFJ
The types that I have the most problems with: ESFJs due to their usual conventionality and conformation to social norms and inability to think for themselves, STJs because they are the type that would usually follow the rules even if breaking the rules could help someone, and other ESTPs (most of them are incompetent jerks that are more concerned with sports and how good at sports they are than actually doing something useful)
Other than that, the rest of the types are in between.
Don't mind what I said, because I meant nothing by it, I was just listing the people that usually piss me off, I can still get along with those types. My school is full of ESTJ teachers and I get along well with most of them.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In my experience it doesn't matter what personality type someone is, but rather how someone is as an individuality. I can get along with ENTJs as well as with ISFPs, it depends on the concrete person and his/her subjective preferences, hobbies and opinions.

Nico_D

The Lost One
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The ones who think they know everything and are so certain of it without a shred of self-doubt. And in fact they know shit. Who are they?

7da4a106f5c97f6ae0ba1505b35f2a384d12fdafa5cccc2b7941a7d6be24b047.jpg

MattL

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp
Out of all the types, I mostly dislike xSTJ's. Funny thing is, one of my best friends is an ESTJ :shock:

I love animals. He want's to kill them.
I'm all about mercy. He's about justice.
I get sad when someone dies. He laughs.

I don't think all ESTJ's are like this, I think it just might be my friend xD.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
1. ESTJ. They are the pure definition of a bully. Come at me, haters!

2. ESFJ. The only reason they rank below ESTJs is cause they at least try to understand me. They also have (superficial) morals, so they aren't complete sociopaths.

3. ESTP. Superficial as hell, they're the type of guy you'd have as a friend for a while, but then they'd think you're weird and ignore you for the time being.

4. ESFP. I don't wanna call them stupid, but there's not much else to call them. When they're about to make a mistake, and you try to prevent it from happening, the ESFP gets mad at you for "interfering with their life", so of course everything happens just like one would expect it (because it's obvious), and then they seriously get depressed when the mistake occurs and act like everyone has a better life. A few days later, it's like they forgot everything that has happened and continue doing the same mistake over and over again...

5. ISFJ. They barely made it onto this list, thanks to the cliché of ISFJs being traditional. I resent tradition. It's for people that can't handle change, and for people afraid of the new way of doing things; afraid of the unknown.
Living by traditions is living in the past. Living in the past is not living in the present. Not living (in the present) is essentially death. Traditions are meant to die. Deal with it! Other than that, the ISFJs I know are usually housewifes to an ESTJ which makes everything ten times worse...
Despite all this though, I like that they're not superficial like the ESxx types.

Honorable Mentions
ISTJ. They love two things I hate: Authority, and work.
ISTP. Stupider version of the INTP. Enough said.
INTJ. Worst. Social skills. Ever. Also, they are too competitive and hate losing.
INFJ. They're not gollum, but somehow I have the feeling they have a second personality. Gandhi the one minute, Hitler the next. Wtf is this shit?

There you have it. Haters gonna hate.

JayJayBananas

ESTJ: Fuck you every ESTJ I've ever known
ESFJ: They are just my definition of a basic person. Eh
ISTP: I just don't get what their deal is. Plus, they can be genuine assholes for no good reason and won't care.
ESTP: My closest friends have mostly been ESTPs. They are like a better, more improved versions of ISTPs in my opinion.
ENFP: I don't think I know any. Still waiting to see what they are like.
INTP: Only certain ones I hate. The particularly condescending INTPs are the worst
INFJ: Don't know any
INFP: The ones I know are very kind and I can get along with them.
ISTJ: These are good people. I respect them.
ISFJ: My mom is this type. I think she has an overly developed "J", because she needs to freaking calm down and stop flipping out about every little detail of everything. As for the rest of them, they are ok, but I don't know them that well
ISFP: I really like this type, they ones I know are some of the most warm and caring people I have ever met
ESFP: Fun, but can be stupid, sensitive, attention whores at times
ENFJ: Kind, good leader, excellent spokespeople. I have a bit to learn from them
ENTJ: Awesome people. The reasonable ones at least
ENTP: I love them, but they argue too much. And they so often never make use of their intelligence, so a lot of them end up being wasted potential (at least the ones I know)

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
ESTJ: Fuck you every ESTJ I've ever known
ESFJ: They are just my definition of a basic person. Eh
ISTP: I just don't get what their deal is. Plus, they can be genuine assholes for no good reason and won't care.
ESTP: My closest friends have mostly been ESTPs. They are like a better, more improved versions of ISTPs in my opinion.
ENFP: I don't think I know any. Still waiting to see what they are like.
INTP: Only certain ones I hate. The particularly condescending INTPs are the worst
INFJ: Don't know any
INFP: The ones I know are very kind and I can get along with them.
ISTJ: These are good people. I respect them.
ISFJ: My mom is this type. I think she has an overly developed "J", because she needs to freaking calm down and stop flipping out about every little detail of everything. As for the rest of them, they are ok, but I don't know them that well
ISFP: I really like this type, they ones I know are some of the most warm and caring people I have ever met
ESFP: Fun, but can be stupid, sensitive, attention whores at times
ENFJ: Kind, good leader, excellent spokespeople. I have a bit to learn from them
ENTJ: Awesome people. The reasonable ones at least
ENTP: I love them, but they argue too much. And they so often never make use of their intelligence, so a lot of them end up being wasted potential (at least the ones I know)

Using the term "basic" in the way you used it is a good indicator of a "basic" person. It's such a trendy little teenybopper expression.

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
1. ESTJ. They are the pure definition of a bully. Come at me, haters!

2. ESFJ. The only reason they rank below ESTJs is cause they at least try to understand me. They also have (superficial) morals, so they aren't complete sociopaths.

3. ESTP. Superficial as hell, they're the type of guy you'd have as a friend for a while, but then they'd think you're weird and ignore you for the time being.

4. ESFP. I don't wanna call them stupid, but there's not much else to call them. When they're about to make a mistake, and you try to prevent it from happening, the ESFP gets mad at you for "interfering with their life", so of course everything happens just like one would expect it (because it's obvious), and then they seriously get depressed when the mistake occurs and act like everyone has a better life. A few days later, it's like they forgot everything that has happened and continue doing the same mistake over and over again...

5. ISFJ. They barely made it onto this list, thanks to the cliché of ISFJs being traditional. I resent tradition. It's for people that can't handle change, and for people afraid of the new way of doing things; afraid of the unknown.
Living by traditions is living in the past. Living in the past is not living in the present. Not living (in the present) is essentially death. Traditions are meant to die. Deal with it! Other than that, the ISFJs I know are usually housewifes to an ESTJ which makes everything ten times worse...
Despite all this though, I like that they're not superficial like the ESxx types.

Honorable Mentions
ISTJ. They love two things I hate: Authority, and work.
ISTP. Stupider version of the INTP. Enough said.
INTJ. Worst. Social skills. Ever. Also, they are too competitive and hate losing.
INFJ. They're not gollum, but somehow I have the feeling they have a second personality. Gandhi the one minute, Hitler the next. Wtf is this shit?

There you have it. Haters gonna hate.

Haters gonna hate while you continue on as a spiteful little worm. & the emboldened is in and of itself an immensely stupid thing to say. Type has zero to do with intelligence. This is common knowledge.