• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which MBTI Type do you not get along with?

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ Idris's comment doesn't count because you were called an ENFP ;)

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Generally some kind of inflexible SJ type who can't bend any rule even if it will have unnecessary consequences.

I have a feeling this is more of a Te/Ti conflict than Si. I don't believe in breaking rules any more than most Si users, but the difference is that I define my rules differently. Si users seem to allow outside influence to take a greater role in the rules they create for themselves.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't really have a problem with people of any particular type. What I don't like is the attitude of judging people based on their type. When one cognitive process is viewed as inferior to another, that's dangerous territory.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I have a feeling this is more of a Te/Ti conflict than Si. I don't believe in breaking rules any more than most Si users, but the difference is that I define my rules differently. Si users seem to allow outside influence to take a greater role in the rules they create for themselves.

I've made that point before...I think any introverted perceiver is likely to define themselves by rigid standards, whatever they are.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't really have a problem with people of any particular type. What I don't like is the attitude of judging people based on their type. When one cognitive process is viewed as inferior to another, that's dangerous territory.

that's not what this thread is about, but fair enough

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Ignorant people.

1296865649840.jpg

Sunny Ghost

i can't really say that there is any particular mbti type that drives me up a wall.

...sometimes Ne can bother me, due to it's scope... or lack there of. but it's not something that drives me up a wall. and a lot of times, the ideas can be really fun and imaginative.
...sometimes Si can bother me, simply because of the way they perceive should's and ought's and rules, etc. but there are a lot of Si users that i completely adore.
...sometimes Fi can bother me, simply because they're too damn touchy and moody (including myself). are they going to be in a good mood today, or a bad one? it's too sensitive.

etc. etc.

things that DO bother me, but don't necessarily drive me up a wall... people that talk too much. people who seem attention needy. defensiveness. irresponsibility. bad hygiene. crude humor. insincerity. cockiness. ignorance.

things that DO drive me up a wall, and if continued may result in me punching you... outstaying your welcome in my space. pushing me around. pushing a friend of mine around. trash talk.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Very strong extroverts usually irritate me. Other than that, it's an individual thing.

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Which MBTI type do you simply not get and why?

I would say I have the most difficult time with ESTJs. They seem very simple and plain and blunt, which is probably fine with them.

I am an INFJ, BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:

Owfin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The type that is convinced that they cannot get along with all of a certain type, creating a self fulfilling prophecy.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
those who dislike me for a set of letters :coffee:

really... humanity is so incredibly varied that to write off people just because of a set of letters is beyond fucktarded... there's so many BETTER reasons to dislike someone out there, like that they are Garth Brooks or enjoy listening to breaking benjamin! :yes: