User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 208

  1. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    you're type is most egocentric and impractical of them all. You try to be all nice and helpful but ur just nosy!!
    Geez, what's with the hostility?... Egocentric AND impractical! What shall I do with myself?

    I am sorry, but I have to disagree about us being nosy. We are introverts after all and we HATE nosiness directed towards us...so why would we be nosy toward others? Makes no sense, no?

  2. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Frankly...I'm a little disappointed...
    Tell me about it...






  3. #83
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    Geez, what's with the hostility?... Egocentric AND impractical! What shall I do with myself?

    I am sorry, but I have to disagree about us being nosy. We are introverts after all and we HATE nosiness directed towards us...so why would we be nosy toward others? Makes no sense, no?
    exactly u love it so much when u hear other peoples gossip u just get so excited u dont know what to do with all that introverted feeling, cuz u know how crappy u feel when ppl know ur business. Also before giving a guy ur number u just have to know everything from the way he takes a dump, to how he brushes his teeth in the morning.

  4. #84
    triple nerd score poppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    2,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    exactly u love it so much when u hear other peoples gossip u just get so excited u dont know what to do with all that introverted feeling, cuz u know how crappy u feel when ppl know ur business. Also before giving a guy ur number u just have to know everything from the way he takes a dump, to how he brushes his teeth in the morning.
    Sounds like somebody got rejected by an INFJ because he's a crumpler and not a folder.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

  5. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    exactly u love it so much when u hear other peoples gossip u just get so excited u dont know what to do with all that introverted feeling, cuz u know how crappy u feel when ppl know ur business. Also before giving a guy ur number u just have to know everything from the way he takes a dump, to how he brushes his teeth in the morning.
    Errr...I really shouldn't dignify this with an answer but...really?

    So I'm a Schadenfreude AND a nosy cock tease?

    I see...

  6. #86
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    Errr...I really shouldn't dignify this with an answer but...really?

    So I'm a Schadenfreude AND a nosy cock tease?

    I see...
    put it how you like it, my dear

  7. #87
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Im guessing your all understanding each other now.

  8. #88
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Im guessing your all understanding each other now.
    stfu.

  9. #89
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    stfu.
    I don't want to be told that by someone who can't 'stfu' himself

  10. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    444

    Default

    looool

Similar Threads

  1. [INFP] Which mbti type do you get along most in real life?
    By Destiny in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-18-2015, 01:49 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-19-2015, 07:23 PM
  3. How do you generally get along with other types?
    By Lottie in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-17-2012, 01:10 PM
  4. Which type do you not get?
    By Cloud of Thunder in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 12:41 AM
  5. What expectations about your MBTI type do you not fit?
    By Misty_Mountain_Rose in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 09:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO