User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Hmm... Let's see. I get on well with ESFPs in a social environment, but I don't typically get on well with them as close friends. They're just so... bouncy. And I have to admit, I may be impulsive sometimes, but man.. they take it to the extreme. Male ENFJs are not so easy for me to get along with either. We don't understand each other in the least. There seems to be more understanding between me and female ENFJs though. I'd give more reasons than that, except I'm basing it off people I know and don't particularly like, and I wouldn't want to pin their actions on everyone of their type.

As for those types I do like, just get annoyed with at times... ENTJs are a little obnoxious at first, but once I figured them out I just have to stay in COMPLETE objective mode every time I'm around them and it's all good. Same thing with the INTJs... I like them a lot as people, just get irritated when they're in their "I'm right and you HAVE to agree with me" mode. I love most NFs, but because they're so different from me, we butt heads sometimes.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    enfp

How about the ISFP's that will sell their mama at a yard sale? All this talk about how sweet they are and I know several that have dumped their spouses for a better (read wealthier spouse) opportunity. Not so nice if you ask me. I don't trust 'em.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by illume View Post
    How about the ISFP's that will sell their mama at a yard sale? All this talk about how sweet they are and I know several that have dumped their spouses for a better (read wealthier spouse) opportunity. Not so nice if you ask me. I don't trust 'em.
    I've kind of felt the same way, coincidentally.

It's weird, I kind of get the vibe from them that are kind of self serving and high headed. I know quite a few ISFPs with HUGE egos. They really go for the distressed poet persona, but can be very attached, indifferent, and sometimes a little selfish.

But that's just from a few ISFPs I know. In general, ISFPs are good creatures.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    I

Damn, the ESTJs are getting blasted in this thread. Any reason why?

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Dunno. I rather like them. Others may have had bad experiences though.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    It's weird, I kind of get the vibe from them that are kind of self serving and high headed. I know quite a few ISFPs with HUGE egos. They really go for the distressed poet persona, but can be very attached, indifferent, and sometimes a little selfish.
    Yeah, that's the vibe I get from my ISFP pal. He's one of my best friends and he's very sweet, but when faced with a choice between doing something that pleases him and considering how others might be affected, he always chooses himself.

Sigh . Anyway they're tons of fun usually and I'd like to meet more of them (mature ISFPs are always welcome to come over for dinner ).
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Damn, the ESTJs are getting blasted in this thread. Any reason why?
    I <3 ESTJs. They just come off a little more abrasive than they really are. You gotta take 'em for what they're worth, and give them a bit of a chance to understand them. But my guess is most people that hate ESTJs are because they have an ESTJ boss
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC939 View Post
    I <3 ESTJs. They just come off a little more abrasive than they really are. You gotta take 'em for what they're worth, and give them a bit of a chance to understand them. But my guess is most people that hate ESTJs are because they have an ESTJ boss
    Haha yeah could be, my boss is ExTJ.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC939 View Post
    very true about ESTJS I have to say I get along with them well, they tend to get me out of my shell a lot which i admire.

MBTI
    ENTP

Famale ESFP's.
    Male EN*J's.