• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which MBTI Type do you not get along with?

Nyx

you're type is most egocentric and impractical of them all. You try to be all nice and helpful but ur just nosy!! :2up:

Geez, what's with the hostility?... Egocentric AND impractical! What shall I do with myself? :thinking:

I am sorry, but I have to disagree about us being nosy. We are introverts after all and we HATE nosiness directed towards us...so why would we be nosy toward others? Makes no sense, no?

Nyx

Frankly...I'm a little disappointed...

Tell me about it...

37024583waitingforthebrooklynferry.jpg

:(

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Geez, what's with the hostility?... Egocentric AND impractical! What shall I do with myself? :thinking:

I am sorry, but I have to disagree about us being nosy. We are introverts after all and we HATE nosiness directed towards us...so why would we be nosy toward others? Makes no sense, no?

exactly u love it so much when u hear other peoples gossip u just get so excited u dont know what to do with all that introverted feeling, cuz u know how crappy u feel when ppl know ur business. Also before giving a guy ur number u just have to know everything from the way he takes a dump, to how he brushes his teeth in the morning.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
exactly u love it so much when u hear other peoples gossip u just get so excited u dont know what to do with all that introverted feeling, cuz u know how crappy u feel when ppl know ur business. Also before giving a guy ur number u just have to know everything from the way he takes a dump, to how he brushes his teeth in the morning.

Sounds like somebody got rejected by an INFJ because he's a crumpler and not a folder.

Nyx

Errr...I really shouldn't dignify this with an answer but...really?

So I'm a Schadenfreude AND a nosy cock tease?

I see...

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Im guessing your all understanding each other now.

sunshinebrighter

MBTI Type
IXFP
INTJs needs to get their head out of their ass.

I just proved you that you are wrong! Saying "Ok well um um um you are wrong! um um *Start listing 10 random, off the wall reasons why you are right. Each reason more illogical and sadder then the next. Then 5 minutes later completely forget what you said and denies it because you are too smart to say such stupid things*:rolli:

I don't like ESFJs in general but they are predictable so I'm well prepared for them.

sunshinebrighter

MBTI Type
IXFP
How about the ISFP's that will sell their mama at a yard sale? All this talk about how sweet they are and I know several that have dumped their spouses for a better (read wealthier spouse) opportunity. Not so nice if you ask me. I don't trust 'em.

Yeah, that's the vibe I get from my ISFP pal. He's one of my best friends and he's very sweet, but when faced with a choice between doing something that pleases him and considering how others might be affected, he always chooses himself.

Sounds like me when I was younger!

ISFP is HUGE when it comes to freedom and anti social obligation. Don't let anyone get in the way of their happiness! Usually ISFP don't want to hurt people and can't see how their actions affected people. I sure didn't. Wish people pointed out to me, but doing that is a "social no no".

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Not by any type particularly.
ENTP sometimes seem silly on their forum for their comments like "we rule, we are teh rox", we are so unpredictable, look so flexible, i just stand on my head, did you guess that? and hate-speak for plan-making :rolleyes: but, I can't really hate them for that, not even be annoyed. I'd say it's a bit inconvenient. ENTP in rl, doing things with them is enlightening and chaotic. It's hard to accomplish shit, then again, some unexpected shit may be accomplished. Uhh.
ENFP with the "happiness has arrived", similar to ENTP. THey're okay too, but they try to dominate by being so terribly advanced and uber in extroversion and social presence, it's tiring. Along with, I'm free, look at how free I am.

Still, none of the types seem so bad at that I'd rather not meet them.

Liminality

MBTI Type
ISFx
Enneagram
6w7
People who're patronising - like my tutor, who should be teaching eight year olds, not eighteen year olds ._., it felt like Professor Umbridge had manifested for a minute, but without all the malice...

Or just the overly, needlessly intimidating/agressive ones - like the dude who cycled towards me this morning way too fast and shouted in my face as he swerved away :mad:

All people have their faults really.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just proved you that you are wrong! Saying "Ok well um um um you are wrong! um um *Start listing 10 random, off the wall reasons why you are right. Each reason more illogical and sadder then the next. *

That doesn't sound very INTJ-like, does it? It's either they truly believe they are right and can back it up with coherent theories, or their dialectical skills are far superior than yours, which makes facts nearly indifferent in a public debate. If neither is true, they will accept their defeat.

ENFP with the "happiness has arrived", similar to ENTP. THey're okay too, but they try to dominate by being so terribly advanced and uber in extroversion and social presence, it's tiring. Along with, I'm free, look at how free I am.

+1

sunshinebrighter

MBTI Type
IXFP
That doesn't sound very INTJ-like, does it? It's either they truly believe they are right and can back it up with coherent theories, or their dialectical skills are far superior than yours, which makes facts nearly indifferent in a public debate. If neither is true, they will accept their defeat.

I disagree. I think he is good model of an UNHEALTHY INTJ. He has an absolute and emotional need to be right or his self esteem and pride suffers.

My other friend who is an *a more healthy* INTJ too thinks this one is an idiot.

Some of the negative traits taken from Personalitypage.

- May quickly dismiss input from others without really considering it
- May apply their judgment more often towards others, rather than towards themselves
- May believe that they're always right
- May have an intense and quick temper

Or it maybe that I'm the idiot who really doesn't understand what the fuck he is talking about.

Can't really do much to prove to Litvyak but to force he/she to meet this unhealthy INTJ, but I'm not going to put someone through such hellish torture :p