• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which MBTI Type do you not get along with?

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
I <3 ESTJs. They just come off a little more abrasive than they really are. You gotta take 'em for what they're worth, and give them a bit of a chance to understand them. But my guess is most people that hate ESTJs are because they have an ESTJ boss :D

I agree.
I have a hard ass, balls to the wall ESTJ boss.
Just take him less seriously than he does himself, and he's a great guy! (but still a better boss).

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
xNFP.

...do I even need to explain? :doh:

In short, I have "devilish" Fi. And their Ne (possibly combined with immature Si) makes it 100x times worse than IxTJs or xSFPs.

Jaguar

I don't hate certain types. I hate certain people's behavior.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Hmmm.. well, I've found that the few times I've clashed with (or really disliked) a person, most of the time, it tended to be a male ENFJ (I get on very well with female ENFJs. There's a wonderful chemistry there) or a male ESTP (can't say I know any female ESTPs).
Why us?

WHAT?! I will cut you.

:cheese:

[YOUTUBE="jZkdcYlOn5M"]Bon Qui Qui[/YOUTUBE]

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
I agree.
I have a hard ass, balls to the wall ESTJ boss.
Just take him less seriously than he does himself, and he's a great guy! (but still a better boss).

Taking bosses less seriously than they take themselves always seems to help. It also helps you understand them, get along with them and help you get away with things more. :cheese:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Those that abuse the Ti+Fe combo tend to go through my patience quickly usually. And an overdose of either function in an overbearing matter will get me there eventually too...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Those that abuse the Ti+Fe combo tend to go through my patience quickly usually. And an overdose of either function in an overbearing matter will get me there eventually too...

You've never seen Ti+Fe patience :D

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
I started a thread about it a while back.

Note: Disclaimer... individuals... not a blanket condemnation... disclaimer... you know, all the F stuff.
Oh, right. I remember that, heh. Right on, then.

Have you seriously never seen that? Man, that skit is like one of the Top Ten Best Ever. I figured you were referencing it. I wish they would've put out more Bon Qui Qui skits!

D

Dali

^^^

I've seen it and, though I wouldn't say top ten best ever, I laugh every time!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
All of them, only select individuals escape the blanket hate. :alttongue:

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
I will gladly take the hate of all ESFP's.
As long as it is mutual.

ster

Aw dude... I have close ESFJ and ESTJ friends, and honestly, I haven't met greater people. Sure, they *can* be a bit on the abrasive/invasive side, but overall amazing caring people who have the drive to be best at everything and experience life to extents that I could never imagine taking mine. They always invite me along though, even if I'm not really interested. So inclusive! :]

Right now I'm really struggling with INFPs... the irrational/stubborn ones. Sometimes it just seems that all they see is how they feel... but it currently looks like that's the impression others receive of ISFPs?

browneyes94

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
The type that i'm most annoyed with - gotta be ESFP.

Outgoing, oh-look-everyone-i'm-so-pretty, noisy, attention seeking, bitchy, dumb, and pathetic when their sad (feelers).

so many girls in my school are like that, and sometimes i just wanna punch them in the face.

no offence to anyone yeah. it's just how i feel. maybe i havent seen the good side of ESFPs.

:D cheers.

Nyx

Let's see...

ESFJ: You're intrusive and in my face. Please get a grip...more N less F, please.
ESTJ: don't know any too well
ESTP: You're not all that. You are also not God's gift to women ...too much weed not enough N.
ESFP: You are too gregarious and inane, please stop immediately.
ENTJ: Honestly, you scare the shit out of me and I secretly think you are soulless. However...Strangely, I am very attracted to you.
ENTP: I always forgive your tomfoolery...but could you please try to be a little less ambiguous?a little more committed? a lot less appealing? :(
ENFJ: You scare me too, but not in the ENTJ way. More in a emotionally manipulative way/crazy person way. You guys are generally ok to hang out with though.
ENFP: I love you guys... though you have a tendency to be unabashedly selfish. It's ok though...you are so much fun!
ISTJ: You guys are pretty boring. Cranky.
ISTP: You scare me a little bit...kind of in a soulless yet nonthreatening way. Fundamentally, I cannot communicate with you at all. It's like have a conversation with my cat who meows a lot... it's kind of interesting, but honestly doesn't go anywhere.
ISFP: Oddly, I enjoy your company for mind-numbing fun! Not for long periods of time though. Very stylish and pretty artistic... tendency to be materialistic.
ISFJ: You are well meaning, but miss the mark. We cannot communicate.
INFP: You guys are usually interesting to talk to, and nice to a fault. You can be draining if you are the type to be overly dreamy, or a wet blanket.
INFJ: You need to calm the fuck down. Any sort of meditation should help.
INTP: You guys are great. Very intelligent and funny. Socially inept (funny). Wacky.
INTJ: I have a love/hate relationship with you. Great conversations...but you can be too rigid. Your single-mindedness is funny and admirable. Kind of soulless (endearing).

Ok now that my thoughts are listed I can safely say my most hated/annoying personality type is : ESFJ... hands down. ESFP coming in as a close second. Sorry folks, you're just unbearable, plain and simple!

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Let's see...

ESFJ: You're intrusive and in my face. Please get a grip...more N less F, please.
ESTJ: don't know any too well
ESTP: You're not all that. You are also not God's gift to women ...too much weed not enough N.
ESFP: You are too gregarious and inane, please stop immediately.
ENTJ: Honestly, you scare the shit out of me and I secretly think you are soulless. However...Strangely, I am very attracted to you.
ENTP: I always forgive your tomfoolery...but could you please try to be a little less ambiguous?a little more committed? a lot less appealing? :(
ENFJ: You scare me too, but not in the ENTJ way. More in a emotionally manipulative way/crazy person way. You guys are generally ok to hang out with though.
ENFP: I love you guys... though you have a tendency to be unabashedly selfish. It's ok though...you are so much fun!
ISTJ: You guys are pretty boring. Cranky.
ISTP: You scare me a little bit...kind of in a soulless yet nonthreatening way. Fundamentally, I cannot communicate with you at all. It's like have a conversation with my cat who meows a lot... it's kind of interesting, but honestly doesn't go anywhere.
ISFP: Oddly, I enjoy your company for mind-numbing fun! Not for long periods of time though. Very stylish and pretty artistic... tendency to be materialistic.
ISFJ: You are well meaning, but miss the mark. We cannot communicate.
INFP: You guys are usually interesting to talk to, and nice to a fault. You can be draining if you are the type to be overly dreamy, or a wet blanket.
INFJ: You need to calm the fuck down. Any sort of meditation should help.
INTP: You guys are great. Very intelligent and funny. Socially inept (funny). Wacky.
INTJ: I have a love/hate relationship with you. Great conversations...but you can be too rigid. Your single-mindedness is funny and admirable. Kind of soulless (endearing).

Ok now that my thoughts are listed I can safely say my most hated/annoying personality type is : ESFJ... hands down. ESFP coming in as a close second. Sorry folks, you're just unbearable, plain and simple!

you have alot of hate and you call me soulless? hush hush!

Nyx

^ You hush! I was only overgeneralizing/joking ;). Who you callin' soulless? My type practically invented soul power :jew: (Note: I am not a hasidic jew)

jixmixfix

Permabanned
^ You hush! I was only overgeneralizing/joking ;). Who you callin' soulless? My type practically invented soul power :jew: (Note: I am not a hasidic jew)

you're type is most egocentric and impractical of them all. You try to be all nice and helpful but ur just nosy!! :2up: