User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

MBTI
    IXFP

INTJs needs to get their head out of their ass.

I just proved you that you are wrong! Saying "Ok well um um um you are wrong! um um *Start listing 10 random, off the wall reasons why you are right. Each reason more illogical and sadder then the next. Then 5 minutes later completely forget what you said and denies it because you are too smart to say such stupid things*:rolli:

I don't like ESFJs in general but they are predictable so I'm well prepared for them.

MBTI
    IXFP

Quote Originally Posted by illume View Post
    How about the ISFP's that will sell their mama at a yard sale? All this talk about how sweet they are and I know several that have dumped their spouses for a better (read wealthier spouse) opportunity. Not so nice if you ask me. I don't trust 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Yeah, that's the vibe I get from my ISFP pal. He's one of my best friends and he's very sweet, but when faced with a choice between doing something that pleases him and considering how others might be affected, he always chooses himself.
    Sounds like me when I was younger!

ISFP is HUGE when it comes to freedom and anti social obligation. Don't let anyone get in the way of their happiness! Usually ISFP don't want to hurt people and can't see how their actions affected people. I sure didn't. Wish people pointed out to me, but doing that is a "social no no".

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Not by any type particularly.
    ENTP sometimes seem silly on their forum for their comments like "we rule, we are teh rox", we are so unpredictable, look so flexible, i just stand on my head, did you guess that? and hate-speak for plan-making but, I can't really hate them for that, not even be annoyed. I'd say it's a bit inconvenient. ENTP in rl, doing things with them is enlightening and chaotic. It's hard to accomplish shit, then again, some unexpected shit may be accomplished. Uhh.
    ENFP with the "happiness has arrived", similar to ENTP. THey're okay too, but they try to dominate by being so terribly advanced and uber in extroversion and social presence, it's tiring. Along with, I'm free, look at how free I am.

Still, none of the types seem so bad at that I'd rather not meet them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    6w7

People who're patronising - like my tutor, who should be teaching eight year olds, not eighteen year olds ._., it felt like Professor Umbridge had manifested for a minute, but without all the malice...

Or just the overly, needlessly intimidating/agressive ones - like the dude who cycled towards me this morning way too fast and shouted in my face as he swerved away

All people have their faults really.
    Come along Fool
    A direct hit of the senses you are disconnected
    It's not that it's bad, it's not that it's death
    It's just on the tip of your tongue, and you're so silent

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    I don't want to be told that by someone who can't 'stfu' himself
    k u win.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I hate all 16 types .. You still here?
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

FigerPuppet

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    k u win.
    cool sunglasses, bro

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by SmileyMan View Post
    cool sunglasses, bro
    thanks, son.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinebrighter View Post
    I just proved you that you are wrong! Saying "Ok well um um um you are wrong! um um *Start listing 10 random, off the wall reasons why you are right. Each reason more illogical and sadder then the next. *
    That doesn't sound very INTJ-like, does it? It's either they truly believe they are right and can back it up with coherent theories, or their dialectical skills are far superior than yours, which makes facts nearly indifferent in a public debate. If neither is true, they will accept their defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    ENFP with the "happiness has arrived", similar to ENTP. THey're okay too, but they try to dominate by being so terribly advanced and uber in extroversion and social presence, it's tiring. Along with, I'm free, look at how free I am.
    +1

MBTI
    IXFP

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    That doesn't sound very INTJ-like, does it? It's either they truly believe they are right and can back it up with coherent theories, or their dialectical skills are far superior than yours, which makes facts nearly indifferent in a public debate. If neither is true, they will accept their defeat.
    I disagree. I think he is good model of an UNHEALTHY INTJ. He has an absolute and emotional need to be right or his self esteem and pride suffers.

My other friend who is an *a more healthy* INTJ too thinks this one is an idiot.

Some of the negative traits taken from Personalitypage.

- May quickly dismiss input from others without really considering it
    - May apply their judgment more often towards others, rather than towards themselves
    - May believe that they're always right
    - May have an intense and quick temper

Or it maybe that I'm the idiot who really doesn't understand what the fuck he is talking about.

Can't really do much to prove to Litvyak but to force he/she to meet this unhealthy INTJ, but I'm not going to put someone through such hellish torture :P