User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Default What are you like on the outside?

We like to talk about ourselves from the subjective inside. This is about how everything is on the outside. (And how it could relate to type.) So I will start with some survey questions.

What do you do for a living? (If you're in school- major. In highschool then just "highschool" and what you plan to do if it's a big part of your identity, or some options.)
    What do you do on your day off?/On vacation?/Hobbies/spare time?
    What do you do on a regular day?
    What does your home look like? (Inside and out)
    What is your family/home life like?
    What is your clothing style?
    Religion?/Church services?
    Other groups/ (of any variety)?
    Friends/ social life or lack thereof?
    Overall demeanor as a stranger may see it?
    And anything else you feel needs to be noted.
    (Perhaps even your type and how you think it may relate to your behaviors if you care to do so.)
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    We like to talk about ourselves from the subjective inside. This is about how everything is on the outside. (And how it could relate to type.) So I will start with some survey questions.

What do you do for a living? (If you're in school- major. If you're in high school, just "high school", not what you plan to do.)
    (Perhaps even your type and how you think it may relate to your behaviors if you care to do so.)
    1.)nothing, but planning on going back to school in january and starting a small cooking business to make extra money while in school
    2.)every day's a day off for me so I just lounge and do the shit that needs to get done that day
    3.)same thing I do on my day off
    4.)It's good can't complain, some hiccups here and there
    5.)messy casual
    6.)no
    7.)thinking of joining a movie club probably will and possibly a cooking club

8.)no idea

9.)nope that's it, thank you for your time I look forward to hearing from you
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

What do you do for a living?
    Project/Systems Analyst, but it's slowly morphing into more of a Project Management role

I spend a lot of time doing 'nothing'... just doing various things on the internet, spacing out, thinking about stuff, *relaxing*.

I also read quite a bit, once a week go to the climbing gym, try to work out a few times a week (esp. if not hiking during a given week), in the winter months go snowshoeing a few times a month, and in the summer months am out hiking every weekend. Enjoy photography and used to spend a lot more time watercolor painting. I'm starting to cook more too.

Vacation = historically, trips out of the country. The past few yrs I've done a lot more hiking/camping stuff. This coming year I'm going to do the former again. Although will still do tons of hiking/camping trips on regular weekends.

Go to work, and on weeknights, either relax/read/whatever, or else get together with my boyfriend. Weekends = a day where I like being out and about doing something with friends or out hiking, and another day that's quiet where I can just relax/veg.

Clean, fairly organized. Decor = a mishmash, mostly things I find aesthetically awesome or things I've purchased while overseas. Furniture I've acquired from grandparents or items I've gotten on my own. On the walls = photographs I've taken, paintings, and a few things I've purchased overseas or in '10,000-villages' type stores... tapestries and the like. Common theme = I like color/visual interest, I go for more of a 'cozy' look [I'm definitely not minimalist, but I hate excessive clutter too], I don't like 'typical' decor like you find in many stores, and I don't do color themes.. it's more like a rainbow. But one that I like to think works.

I live alone

Pretty classic/basic. I tend to shun the trends, and stick to nice fitted pants/jeans, solid tops, sometimes a cardigan/jacket over that. I like earrings, and I tend to wear fun scarves as part of my outfit a good % of the time in winter.

No

No

(lol)

A few friends, and my boyfriend, but mostly I'm on my own and I'm not too involved. I've tried incorporating more of that in the past, to try to meet more people and such, but in the end I just never get a whole lot out of it and don't tend to meet people I become friends with, and it ends up making me crabby/depressed more often than not.

Quiet/withdrawn, pleasant, composed, put together, leaning towards dorkiness, the sexy librarian look. So I've been told.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

What do you do for a living? (If you're in school- major. In highschool then just "highschool" and what you plan to do if it's a big part of your identity, or some options.)
    I'm majoring in psychology. I was originally planning on majoring in linguistics, but I changed my mind recently, because it's really only the foreign languages aspect that I like about it.

Listen to music. Wait for something to happen on TC. Occasionally play video games or find a show to watch. (I like Supernatural, Doctor Who, Big Bang Theory, Dexter, Star Trek, Star Gate, etc. ) I used to daydream often and occasionally try to teach myself Japanese or improve my German in my free time.

Same as above (just less because I have to go to class).

I don't own a home yet, but my room generally looks pretty neat (except that I've been neglecting to make my bed :P). I have a Japanese theme for my room because it looks nice and I like the language and culture. I occasionally get some clutter on my desk, though I try to keep it minimal. I have a large bookcase with mostly non-fiction (especially reference books for foreign languages).

I hide in my room all day. I feel bad because my parents think I'm avoiding them, but at the same time I'm not sure what they expect me to do, or what else I can do. Most nights they want me to come and watch television or movies with them (which I do).

I try to find clothes that are normal and don't stand out too much, but that also fit my personality.

I'm non-religious.

Nope.

I really don't have much of a social life. I have a few acquaintances irl, but no close friends. I haven't stayed in touch with any of my old friends since I moved this summer.

Quiet, private, reserved, pleasant, but may sometimes (unintentionally) seem aloof or unfriendly.

My 1000th post! Woohoo! Thanks for the questionnaire!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'm a computer programmer in the financial industry. *barf* I hate saying that.

I drive to go hang with my kids on the weekends to play videogames, watch movies and roughhouse. Lately, on Thursday, I go to the bar and meet up with people and talk about music and electronics stuff and weird ideas. On Tuesday I read at my favorite coffee place before I meet with my weekly reading club. In my spare time, I'll usually have the TV on an ignorable comedy show/movie that I've already watched while I'm programming/prototyping/soldering/drawing/hacking a personal project. When it's not freezing outside, I'll walk around just to get out.

Wakeup, shower, eat oatmeal, make lunch, go to work, read on breaks, play cards at lunch coworkers, go back to work, go home.. freetime.

I live in a cheapass apartment downtown, just off the street in a painted brick 6 unit building built around 1910. I have two rooms, the sleeping/living room, currently sparsely but tasefully decorated and the kitchen which is somehow the bigger room. The only picture I have on the wall is a japanese wood inlay of a tiger lily, which has a ikebana feel to it. I haven't figured out what else I'm doing with the place, yet.

All my 3 brothers and 1 sister live in the Dallas, TX area. My father is retired and lives in a colonial town in Mexico with his second wife. My mother lives in El Paso and is currently not allowed/allowing herself to talk with her family without a Jehovah's Witness chaperone involved. I don't talk to my family very much, mostly just my sister.

My three kids live 100 miles away, and we miss each other dearly even though we have a lot better relationship with each other since I've moved out. I have a frighteningly good relationship with their mom.

At work it's slacks and dress shirts. Otherwise mostly just jeans and t-shirt stuff. I'm trying to keep it progressive, stuff that fits, has good cut, etc. I'll hazard to say I probably have a lot of different shoes compared to a typical guy. But that just means I have like 7 pairs if you don't count my snow boots.

Nah, I don't like sit and feel like I can't leave when I want.

Science Fiction Book Club, i'm volunteering for the loosely connected Science Fiction/Fandom convention, I'm involved in getting the local Hackerspace up and going.

Oh, it's all about my groups and work, mostly. I have two good friends at work, and a couple friendships really starting to get going outside. They're all T's, now that I think about it. Oh I have an older ENFP friend, I get involved in his schemes occasionally.

I could not say. Probably very genial, unless I'm having a bad day or am lost in thought.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

1. What do you do for a living?
    Education

2. What do you do on your day off?/On vacation?/Hobbies/spare time?
    a. Songwriting, playing music, reading, thinking.
    b. Relaxing, sightseeing, hitting up the beach.
    c. Same as a., along with volunteer severe weather spotting, photography, writing.
    d. Mostly reading, listening to music.

3. What do you do on a regular day?
    Working, or doing errands around the house.

4. What does your home look like? (Inside and out)
    Traditional style decor. My room is in a blue and white motif, with pink florals around as an accent. Kind of a shabby chic look, English countryside inspired style, with some retro vibes.... house was built in the 80s so it has an overall 80s vibe, even though it's been updated with more modern decor, but the house still has that feel to it... with a couple pieces of furniture in my room that have been around since the 50s/60s. It's cozy, elegant looking, but modest. You'd feel as if I was bringing the outdoors into my room with the florals and the sky blue color that's throughout the room.

5. What is your family/home life like?
    Still living with my parents. Only child, with a pet.

6. What is your clothing style?
    My own. Classic style, shades of retro 80s/70s, but not overtly so.

7. Religion?/Church services?
    Raised Christian, although I don't go to church.

8. Other groups/ (of any variety)?
    Music people I hang out with online.

9. Friends/ social life or lack thereof?
    Not much of a social life IRL. Kind of a lone wolf. Most of my friends live all over the place, so I don't get to see them much.

10. Overall demeanor as a stranger may see it?
    Quiet, shy, friendly.

11. And anything else you feel needs to be noted.
    INFJ... and yes, I am quiet at first, hard to get to know. Individualistic. Enneagram 4w5... and yes, I am emo, but also intellectual at the same time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Systems analyst for the fed gov. (I write requirements for software.)

- Sleep in
    - Watch BluRays and TiVo'ed TV shows
    - Shop
    - Play Rift/SWTOR
    - Hike
    - Hang with my kids
    - Clean
    - Visit friends
    - Read
    - Surf the 'net and/or forum post

- Go to work
    - Do medical routine
    - Make dinner
    - Watch movies/TV
    - Surf web

Right now I'm living with a slob. Once I move out, I'll have a nice small apartment, not spartan but at least it will be clean and uncluttered. Kind of a homey golden feel to it. Gently warm, with airy curtains. There will be space to move around in.
    I typically also have lots of bookshelves/nooks, as well as books.
    I like darker richer accent colors (like deep reds and greens) in additional to airy cream and golden rustic colors.

When I'm with my kids, we're always laughing and talking and joking, and doing things together. People float in and out, including their friends. It's like central station.
    When I'm not with my kids, it's just me and my cat and very quiet, although I do like to put music on when I remember.

- Fairly casual -- lots of jeans, although I wear nicer tops to spruce them up.
    - Dangly earrings, multiple rings, occasional bracelets, painted nails
    - Long hair that I either wear down or tie back, depending
    - Obvious but unobtrusive makeup
    - boots, sneakers, sandals
    - I do wear dresses to work 1-2x a week.

- Haven't attended church regularly for 4+ years, might never go back.
    - Some flavor of Christian agnostic / theistic existentialist AKA spiritual but not stuck in a particular tradition

- Not yet, but would like to join hobby groups (science club, scifi/fantasy club, book club, RPG groups, etc) once I move this spring to the metro area

- Lots of friends, but not many local (another reason to move)
    - Pretty non-existent social life, but it always revolves around friends rather than scenes

- Pleasant
    - Low-key / Non-obstrustive
    - friendly
    - Intelligent
    -Whimsical
    -Curious
    - hawt (sorry, just had to say it)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I've often noticed in these kinds of lists that nobody ever says "have sex."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Freelance translator and interpreter - mainly legal texts and business meetings/presentations
    Read a lot (online and offline), listen to music, watch movies (tv or from the BIG collection of DVDs) go for a walk and daydream a lot (i.e. live in head)...might sound boring but I don't remember ever feeling bored since my late childhood. I'd love to travel more.
    Depends on whether I have work to do or not. If not - see above! If there is work - see above! (then, as the deadline comes closer, I can spend up to 15 or 16 hours working if necessary, with steadily increasing concentration an efficiency) I do have a lot of free time!
    outside: a small apartment in a three party house by the river on the outskirts of a small but very touristy university town
    inside: IKEA (mainly white, clean cut modern furniture), very cluttered, especially with masses of books, the 2 cats don't help either *sigh*
    I only see my family once or twice a year.
    casual (jeans and shirt or sweater) when at home, add some nice touches when going out, formal business attire on interpreting jobs
    Nope
    used to belong to a few theatre groups and a German-Latino student group
    Hmm, more and more are moving out of town. And I don't do enough to foster and maintain friendships, but there are a few. Most important human contact right now is the new bf though
    shy, absentminded, polite
    INTP, what do you think?!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

garbage

Doctoral guinea pig in a new degree program, co-founder of a small company that's slowly 'getting there,' and full-time researcher. My two general themes are studying/modeling how people think and helping other people solve their problems.

Most of my stuff consists of cognitive science, psychological research, organizational psychology, decision support, systems engineering, training, teaching, and mentoring. I've approached the psychology stuff from mostly a hobbyist interest and managed to mash it in with my technical background to gather some experience in it.

My aim is to start a branch or center for human factors and cognition research, which I think I'll pull off within the next year and a half or so. Although I'd like to head it up myself, as long as the meaningful research gets done by someone I'd be happy.

I like traveling and concerts on major off-periods. Hobbies include writing music, speaking, and drawing.

On days on which the girl and I both work (she at night), I goof around on the Internet + work at home, goof around on the Internet + work in the office, goof around on the Internet + work + hobbies + etc. at home.

Wooded areas and natural tones, inside and out.

I have a kitty. The girl has two dogs at her place. I have close contact with all of my immediate family as well. The social life and my various groups vary with the amount of free time--right now, the career and the relationship take precedence.

Many of the groups I wind up in involve ...

... this sort of stuff.

Mostly humanist or pantheist, however one would want to label "if there is a God, then this here universe is it (or at least a manifestation of it) and we should revere and understand it as well as possible." I'm part of an interfaith group as well, which aims to serve the community practically while discussing issues that affect people of all faiths.

T-shirts and jeans or other comfortable clothes, rarely more formal than that. I pay at least a bit of attention to how I look.

Sometimes I feel as though I'm withdrawn, but I'm often seen as friendly, harmonious, and actually giving a crap about that stranger.

I accept ENFP right now, which could explain why I choose to study what I study and where I place my priorities.