• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type this guy.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
This guy is a musician who spent 20 years in jail for murdering one of his fellow band mates. I'm curious what you guys think his type is, he seems to have psychopathic tendencies but comes off as somewhat charming. [YOUTUBE="2ah8sEG9YGo"]Varg Vikernes talks about killing Euronymous[/YOUTUBE]

My guess is ESTJ or ENFJ.

A

Anew Leaf

He seems to be in a Ni-Fi paranoia loop... mind reading what his bandmate was going to do, and deciding that he knew what was up... like when he talks about how he knew his bandmate was going to the kitchen to get a knife, etc.

I would say ESFP first, maybe ENTJ second.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
He seems to be in a Ni-Fi paranoia loop... mind reading what his bandmate was going to do, and deciding that he knew what was up... like when he talks about how he knew his bandmate was going to the kitchen to get a knife, etc.

I would say ESFP first, maybe ENTJ second.

I agree with the Ni I doubt ESFP ENTJ seems like it could be right. I think he is some kind of EXXJ, ESTJ, ENFJ or ENTJ.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
He totally comes off as ESTJ in the grips of enneagram 8 fear, another exerting their dominance to the point of death. Distorted fi grasping at what is true and false in a situation, along with subconscious stuggles of kinship, personal connections and congruency. Nothing in his communication seems N to me.. why are we thinging ENTJ?

jixmixfix

Permabanned
He totally comes off as ESTJ in the grips of enneagram 8 fear, another exerting their dominance to the point of death. Distorted fi grasping at what is true and false in a situation, along with subconscious stuggles of kinship, personal connections and congruency. Nothing in his communication seems N to me.. why are we thinging ENTJ?

Why are we thinging ENTJ? because his bizarre outlook and reasons to for killing someone were based on Ni and Te. Te being his fear of losing control feeling helpless etc and Ni for looking too deep and being suspicious of his band mates actions, such as falsely acting nice etc. He killed the guy purely on his intuition as opposed to any hard evidence. Sounds like it could be wacky Ni to me, but his communication style does seem ESTJ I suppose.

judidudi

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm curious what you guys think his type is, he seems to have psychopathic tendencies but comes off as somewhat charming. .

Totally agree. You understand that he's a murderer but at the same time he looks so convincing.