User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

My guesses of others' MBTI isn't half bad, and gets better with experience, so don't rule out ISTP as the worst guesser so fast.
    Thinkist: not optimist nor pessimist. I am primarily competent in the enneagram.
    SX 9w1, SP 5w6, SP 3w4 | Split with the first two
    Ti-Se-Si-Ni-Te-Fi-Ne-Fe. I'm always questioning this, particularly the Si.
    Big 5/Global5/SLOAN: RCUEX

SingSmileShine

I can hit the nail on the head when I know them very well, but I'm not that kind of person who can be given a brief description of a person and say that they're an ISFP 4w5 sp/sx. I feel like it would be easier if my Sensing were stronger, because I'd be more aware of their habits and whatnot. I also feel like Judgers may be better, according to the descriptional Judger.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

From the title alone I'd say whatever type Xzibit is.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    STP

ISTP(explanation of why it could be ISTP as I dont like the normal ISTP reasons) - its not normally a part of our personality to define any "typings" we see. We simply see things that remind us of other people, but dont go beyond that to define and "type". I will play with those things I notice, but I dont really seperate as to me everyone is different even within the same type as everyone has a different background. As Z had stated in another thread, we dont create definitions so it makes it hard for us to explain ourselves at times. Doesnt mean we dont use it once we learn as we are the masters of tools and it becomes a tool, but we arent really one to "define". Once we learn we are no longer the least capable.

The least perceptive types would be the type least likely to be capable. How do you type without first percieving who the person is.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    and boy, what a line!
    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Wrong
    I like simply "Wrong" as a one liner...its blunt with no explanation what so ever.
    Im out, its been fun

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Any type Mal12345 and sleuthiness are.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    I like simply "Wrong" as a one liner...its blunt with no explanation what so ever.
    Only cry cuz dont read other posts
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Only cry cuz dont read other posts
    The responses to those are the most interesting...does the person attack you, defend themselves, ask why you think I am wrong. I would say the person who attacks probably is the least capable of typing as they are the least perceptive and the person who asks is the most likely capable. Of course notice the keywords...probably and most likely. As some may do it for fun just to see how you respond.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    The responses to those are the most interesting...does the person attack you, defend themselves, ask why you think I am wrong. I would say the person who attacks probably is the least capable of typing as they are the least perceptive and the person who asks is the most likely capable. Of course notice the keywords...probably and most likely. As some may do it for fun just to see how you respond.
    Explanation?
    Why would value judgment being inferior be relevant to this? Im pretty good at typing, one time i met this guy(friend of friend) and i was able to type him correctly after what ever time it takes to smoke one spliff, barely evn talked to him and both of us were drunk and stoned.

Give me a reason why value judgmemt should have anything to do with this.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

During this big string of people taking the test on facebook, I normally guessed 2-3/ 4 of dicotomies correct for most of my FB pals. I could call an SJ pretty fast, and most of them were SJ's actually. Sometimes I had the functions correct but flipped around a bit so that I would guess the wrong type completely but the correct functions. (Like I would say "ISTJ" and see that they tested "INFP" or something.)

In nursing school we did a color test which I've talked about a few times on here which generally lumped people SJ, SP, NF, NT. (I ended up in SJ's by accident though from the testing, a few of us did and then realized we were in the wrong group- nature of nursing school is that it will bring out your SJ functions well). I overall had guessed the class pretty correct aside from a few mishaps. (Like I was 100% positive this lady was an INFJ but she ended up with SP's, ISFP maybe? Or mistested?) So I still leave an open mind but I know I'm not so terrible at the basics.

I was actually really happy to have the opportunity to see MBTI type stuff in action in more "general population" situations and I hope it happens again sometime, it's fun! And like a much more unbiased test of typing ability.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.