First 2345 Last

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    yeah in a way. I wouldn't even call myself a bad girl and lots of people assume I'm a goody goody.
    Lots of people don't call themselves bad. Why would they?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

NPcomplete

I'm not sure there were explicit rules. Everything was sort of "understood" or maybe I never really tested the boundaries. I've never been a trouble-maker as such.

Nowadays, if I don't agree with a rule, I find loopholes and work around it. If not and the consequences aren't severe, I just tell myself that a rule is only a construct and do what I want.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Lots of people don't call themselves bad. Why would they?
    I meant I dont think I'm perceived that way. lots of people take pride in being bad boys/girls

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I was always extremely afraid of getting in trouble, but I would also stand up for causes in spite of that. It got me in lots of trouble with my mom/some teachers.

I was always fascinated by kids that just did what they wanted.

MBTI
    INtP

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I didn't want to be the center of attention, I didn't want to be viewed in a negative light by adults, so I pretty much followed the rules and was quiet. I grumbled and rolled my eyes and said I didn't want to do something every now and then, when my parents wanted me to do something that I didn't want to do, so I'd definitely complain or at the very least proclaim my dislike for doing X, whereupon my parents would snap at me or something like that
    I was like this too. Being viewed in a negative light, or being considered less than perfect, was (and probably still is) my greatest fear. Doing anything but what I was told generally resulted in immediate consequences -- so I generally did what I was told. I don't know how common my circumstance was -- my parents were *very* traditional when it comes to how children should act -- my opinion on matters of substance (as opposed to being hungry, tired, sad, etc.) didn't matter, because I was a child. I was to be taken care of and loved, and in return I was to obey and learn.

I'm also a twin, and my sister was always the "better" twin when it came to fitting that mold. So I always had this fear that I had to "keep up" with her. I seldom managed to do so, but occasionally the fear of being seen as the "bad/loser twin" was a motivating factor if not an everyday occurrence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I found that most kids were such huge pussies in school that they'd honestly just give up and spill their guts to the first authority figure that questioned them. OTOH, there were a handful of kids with real behavioral problems that did crazy, often stupid shit just for the hell of it. But when it came to ordinary, non-harmful stuff like, say, skipping a useless class to go get lunch, we'd get stopped by a security guard or teacher on the way out and the other kids would honestly just fess up. If they could have just kept their shit together for five seconds and gotten a hold of their deathly fear of authority, then we could have easily lied our way out and been safely on our way. Some people...
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I didn't do anything, I just refused to do stuff, like being told to clean my room or take a bath I was very stubborn and refused. Doing what I wasn't suppose to not so much. and if people wonder if I'm a p, because it's always I'll do it later.
    ^this
    I didn't get into a lot of trouble because I was a lazy little turd as a kid (nothing changed), but if you asked me to do something and i didn't want to, I would simply be like "no" and walk off
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

I was well aware of consequences but was interested in what I could get away with too, how far I could stir it up. I remember realising early in school how powerful it was to create a positive image. I tended to do what I wanted or thought appropriate.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    ^this
    I didn't get into a lot of trouble because I was a lazy little turd as a kid (nothing changed), but if you asked me to do something and i didn't want to, I would simply be like "no" and walk off

And you're not a 9? Really?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    And you're not a 9? Really?
    really
    I am a selfish hedonist and proud of it
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire