First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I didn't do anything, I just refused to do stuff, like being told to clean my room or take a bath I was very stubborn and refused. Doing what I wasn't suppose to not so much. and if people wonder if I'm a p, because it's always I'll do it later.
    ^I was this kind of child. I just went along with a lot of stuff that I didn't care one way or another anyway to avoid the inevitable disaster that would follow if I didn't comply. When I chose not to comply I knew exactly what kind of trouble I was getting into and did my best to take the punishment until it was torturous enough that just complying would be easier. This wasn't physical torture btw, past the age of 6 I couldn't care less if I was smacked on the bottom and also past that age they knew I could call for help and that I didn't care if someone got arrested for it (if something ever did go too far). No, I was best tortured by boredom. The simple "stand still and look at the wall," usually because it was just not possible for me to consciously switch my focus on something like cleaning my room, or sometimes because I tried to challenge or at least talk with them about what I was supposed to do and I'd get walled just for "being a smart___" (funny looking back at it but it wasn't back then). So I wasn't a troublemaker at all but I openly challenged the whole "because I said so" dynamic and fought it ferociously to the very end (until I either grew unwithstandingly bored with the punishment or with the point I was making ) Yeah, that hasn't changed much today.....

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    That's why you seem more like an ISFP.
    why though? I don't get why an N can't be a troublemaker too. because we're nerdy? I'm that too.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    SP child. Be precise.
    What is SJ child like?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    why though? I don't get why an N can't be a troublemaker too. because we're nerdy? I'm that too.
    Were you conflicted? There is something called the "good girl/bad girl" syndrome.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Were you conflicted? There is something called the "good girl/bad girl" syndrome.
    yeah in a way. I wouldn't even call myself a bad girl and lots of people assume I'm a goody goody.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I was a pretty good kid through most of high school, never got into trouble, at least that anyone found out about. My little cadre of miscreants and I did break into a lot of buildings on the campus and frat houses, but never anyone's home. We never stole anything either except for beer. Two of those guys have PHD's, one had a perfect SAT score. Rebels with high IQ's. lol

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I was so busy playing video games that I didn't have much time to be a trouble maker. At school, I used to be involved in some small fights with bullies, but since I didn't have much control over it, I don't think that should count. I couldn't understand why some kids were so inconsequent. ''Can't they evaluate risk/reward before doing silly stuff? Or perhaps it is just lack of proper punishment?'' In the end I just concluded they were dumb (and they probably concluded I was just a coward).
    Interesting.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    IsFJ

I was pretty straight-laced, although my social skills weren't exactly top-notch. Sometimes I was kind of snarky, too.
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I was a good kid, never did anything bad, teachers loved me for my behavior, and I never got detention in high school.

Granted, these days I have nothing but hatred for the rules and will undermine them when I see fit, avoiding punishment carfully, and only not do something I want because the chance of getting caught is too high. I just wish that I had this mentality when I was younger though, my life might have been more interesting.

No, the crime and punishment concept wasn't difficult for me to understand. I followed rules except when I didn't feel like it, I knew there would be consequences but there were points when I preferred to break the rules and take the punishment, usually because the temporary gratification of rule-breaking made it worthwhile.

Anyway, since I was very docile most of the time, I got off easy on the few occasions I decided to misbehave.