• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Body language and personality type?

curiousel

any hard data out there on this?
Can you type someone based on body readings?

wolfy

awsm
There is a theory that T types make chopping movements and F make swirly movements. I make choppy movements therefore I am T.

wolfy

awsm
Raising left eyebrow = T

The Rock is F?

rock-bull-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-775398_1178_1319.jpg

G

garbage

The Rock is F?

Incorrect. While raising the left eyebrow does indeed connote a preference for Thinking, the right eyebrow does not suggest a preference for Feeling. This is a common misconception that I hope can eventually become clarified, and an accurate picture eventually disseminated.

wolfy

awsm
Incorrect. While raising the left eyebrow does indeed connote a preference for Thinking, the right eyebrow does not suggest a preference for Feeling.

It's all so very complicated.

KDude

Raising left eyebrow = T

Finally, some hard facts on my type. I can do this.

I can't do the right eyebrow though...

The Rock has the "People's Eyebrow". Of course, he's F. Duh.

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I can't raise just one eyebrow without scrunching my face up. What does that say about me?

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Incorrect. While raising the left eyebrow does indeed connote a preference for Thinking, the right eyebrow does not suggest a preference for Feeling. This is a common misconception that I hope can eventually become clarified, and an accurate picture eventually disseminated.

Does that mean Botox makes everyone stoopid and dead inside?

rav3n

As a Te-dom, my hand gestures and body language are economic or so I've been told. Are other Te-doms and auxs similar in body language?