User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 112

  1. #11
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    To my articles? The back magazines are for sale. You would then have to decide, not knowing my real name, which magazines I was published in. The publication was called "The Enneagram Monthly."
    Damn.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  2. #12
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Wtf

    You are sooooo off you got no idea
    I'll admit that I am off JCF for good. I've seen nothing less than confusion resulting from it.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  3. #13
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    I'll admit that I am off JCF for good. I've seen nothing less than confusion resulting from it.
    Confusion arises from not being able to understand the external things in the framework of internal things and not being able to adopt a new framework. Because your internal framework is so off, its no wonder you get confused.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  4. #14
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Confusion arises from not being able to understand the external things in the framework of internal things and not being able to adopt a new framework. Because your internal framework is so off, its no wonder you get confused.
    There are no external things in the framework.

    I'm not talking about my own confusion. I learned the system, and watched as others fuddled around trying to type themselves with it, to no avail. And then there was this hysterical nonsense about Jung being an ISTP and Hitler being an INFJ.

    Something is wrong here. And it's not me. It's not anybody really. It's the framework.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  5. #15
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    There are no external things in the framework.

    I'm not talking about my own confusion. I learned the system, and watched as others fuddled around trying to type themselves with it, to no avail. And then there was this hysterical nonsense about Jung being an ISTP and Hitler being an INFJ.

    Something is wrong here. And it's not me. It's not anybody really. It's the framework.
    I watched an 2 year old playing drums once and from that i knew that playing drums is retarted and drumming doesent make any sense.

    You really dont think like an INTP, not sure if its Se or Te that makes you say stupid things.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  6. #16
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    I watched an 2 year old playing drums once and from that i knew that playing drums is retarted and drumming doesent make any sense.

    You really dont think like an INTP, not sure if its Se or Te that makes you say stupid things.
    That kind of speech won't get you very far. And nothing makes me say anything. But if you want to analyze me, you won't get very far using JCF. I'll simply be amused, and not insulting, by your efforts at it.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  7. #17
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    That kind of speech won't get you very far. And nothing makes me say anything. But if you want to analyze me, you won't get very far using JCF. I'll simply be amused, and not insulting, by your efforts at it.
    You only say that because you got no idea how far off you are.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  8. #18
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    You only say that because you got no idea how far off you are.
    However, you must admit that at the moment I am being very lenient with you.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  9. #19
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    However, you must admit that at the moment I am being very lenient with you.
    Sorry i cant, i dont know what lenient means and i cba to google
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  10. #20
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Sorry i cant, i dont know what lenient means and i cba to google
    In my address bar I simply type in define:lenient. The top definition states, "Permissive, merciful, or tolerant."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Similar Threads

  1. Questions for those who are completely SURE of their type
    By Such Irony in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-15-2013, 11:49 PM
  2. This one is for those who like RPGs and MMORPGs...
    By IceBlock in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 03:10 PM
  3. Question for those who oppose same-sex marriage on religious grounds:
    By Brendan in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 09:32 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 03:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO