User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by 21% View Post
    I won't mind the 'maybe's until I start hearing my biological clock ticking
    Let me quote that with what Verne from "Over the Hedge said":

Verne: Whenever something doesn't feel right, my tail tingles. And let me tell you something, everything you've said so far is driving my tail crazy.

Now you can read that again and substitute "tail" with "pness" that makes it a lot more fun
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Let me quote that with what Verne from "Over the Hedge said":

Verne: Whenever something doesn't feel right, my tail tingles. And let me tell you something, everything you've said so far is driving my tail crazy.

Now you can read that again and substitute "tail" with "pness" that makes it a lot more fun
    Keep your pness in check you naughty ENTP
    4w5 sp/sx EII

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

The luxury of my current employement is that I can fire them. That makes life a lot easier
    I like that kind of employment. Yes, it does make life a lot more enjoyable as well.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

garbage

Huh, cool thoughts.

I've tended to put a veritable asterisk right beside most every statement or thought that I come across (and even those that originate with me). Every single thought has an underlying context and a set of assumptions or caveats. Gathering more information might just mean trying to read the footnote.

"Maybe" is good, in a way. It just means that you recognize that there's always more out there.

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

P's see the world differently and operate differently because they are taking in new information all the time. New information frequently changes ones stance. This isn't exactly where you are going with it.. but I saw this a few months ago and found it kinda funny

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfl55fHhLik"].[/YOUTUBE]
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    P's see the world differently and operate differently because they are taking in new information all the time. New information frequently changes ones stance. This isn't exactly where you are going with it.. but I saw this a few months ago and found it kinda funny
    This. This is what should be about.. using the archetypes to help us recognize our own tendencies so that we can work toward balancing them.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfl55fHhLik"].[/YOUTUBE]
    You know what sucks when I see that ? His perceiver description explains a lot of the unorganized "driving me nuts" attitude of my girlfriend. But I am the J, when I get out of the bed in the morning I have a everyday the milestone masterplan which I work down step by step, already in the process creating more masterplans for next week, next month or longterm goals....

But I am only like that with outer world stuff and I was so all my life. School, finances, work all masterplaned, home a mess. My girlfriend is working late shift and I am supposed to clean the bathroom for 3 hours now but I havent gotten up so far. Ok I was working all day and I hate cleaning the bathroom, important thing is I will have done it until she's back, I always do it and am reliable; pride myself in being reliable....

Dunno do you think you can learn Jness ? Or could maybe be the definition according to the example of masterplanning or going step-by-step as data comes in be faulty ? I dunno but that p the guy described is my worst nightmare, when I have to work with people like that, I lock my office from the inside.

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Dunno do you think you can learn Jness ? Or could maybe be the definition according to the example of masterplanning or going step-by-step as data comes in be faulty ? I dunno but that p the guy described is my worst nightmare, when I have to work with people like that, I lock my office from the inside.
    Yes I do believe J tendencies can be learned, but the preference will always remain. That speaker moves into some training he's developed to aid that, but I have not seen it myself. I know that I organize and plan some aspects of my life (usually work) very well, but it does take tremendous effort - not natural. Not sure if tert Te development has helped this along, or just being pounded over the head for years with the undesireable consequences that come with constant perception, lol.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

Anew Leaf

Yes I do believe J tendencies can be learned, but the preference will always remain. That speaker moves into some training he's developed to aid that, but I have not seen it myself. I know that I organize and plan some aspects of my life (usually work) very well, but it does take tremendous effort - not natural. Not sure if tert Te development has helped this along, or just being pounded over the head for years with the undesireable consequences that come with constant perception, lol.
    I tested very close on the J/P scale and if you could see my house... 9/10 times you wouldn't believe I am a P. I love organizing my home and work environments. But I prefer keeping plans on a "to be determined" basis. I am J with external matters and P with internal matters. Does that make sense?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I tested very close on the J/P scale and if you could see my house... 9/10 times you wouldn't believe I am a P. I love organizing my home and work environments. But I prefer keeping plans on a "to be determined" basis. I am J with external matters and P with internal matters. Does that make sense?
    That makes all sense yes. Its just frustrating for a rational mind with the demand for clarity to agree upon the fact that all tests give me J are wrong and I am right. But that wouldnt be the first time I got in conflict with the law