• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Weather & personality type: do I´s go to cold places while E´s favour beach resorts?

curiousel

Weather & personality type: do I´s go to cold places while E´s favour beach resorts?

any relationship between the two.

Aerorobyn

MBTI Type
Te<3
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx
I prefer beach resorts in the winter. Wild.

I prefer icy cold places, right as the ice is beginning to melt and humidity is at it's worst. Even wilder.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I hate the cold I'd def choose a beach resort.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like the warmth and brightness. I feel like the cold makes me more introverted, actually- it's probably true for a lot of people- more likely to want to do introverted activities like stay in and read a book. Getting cold in the snow and then hot chocolate and a movie is nice, but I always feel like I have no momentum in those situations.

Turtledove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I prefer the warmth (me cold-natured.) Though I don't miss 100 degree temps. I miss the freaking beach in Galveston, TX! It was just right that vacation.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
Cold sucks

It was snowing today

I was piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed

I would like a nice beach resort

Fuck the cold

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
The best weather for me is fresh-coldish and sunny. Such weather makes me energetic (I mean around 5-10 ° C and bright sunshine).

Summer weather is nice, but it has a negative effect on my mental powers and ultimately dampens my mood, too.

I'd say early spring weather is the best, by far.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Someone should probably post more in the random thought thread.

That said- I like cold weather and warm weather. I'd rather cooler weather, or fall-like weather.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Might not be best to ask this when most of us are in the middle of winter :laugh:

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Extroverts are cold blooded and require warm environments, being that they cannot produce their own body heat. Introverts are powered off of small self contained thermonuclear piles and require greater temperature differentials to be able to vent waste heat.

Lark

Extroverts are cold blooded and require warm environments, being that they cannot produce their own body heat. Introverts are powered off of small self contained thermonuclear piles and require greater temperature differentials to be able to vent waste heat.

Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha!!!

Although I do think I prefer warmer climates.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=195]Jaguar[/MENTION], no, I don't see the number as the main problem. But the number combined with the topics make it a problem.

I like how hard you make it to talk to you.

Vizzy

Enneagram
5w4
Give me thunder, lighting and hail. Too bad it doesn't snow here.

Sunny days are boring.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I want it cold when it's hot and i want it hot when it's cold i'm only happy when its 70 and the sun is out

Thinkist

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Give me thunder, lighting and hail. Too bad it doesn't snow here.

Sunny days are boring.

QFT. When it's snowing I love the clouds, a fog so pure and white. However when it's sunny, the scenery better be gorgeous or I'll get bored fast.

any relationship between the two.

No.

giegs

MBTI Type
INTP
I love being outside. Weather just makes it more interesting. I would rather be on a mountain with perfect visibility most days, but there's a lot of fun in summitting something in a whiteout or fog bank so thick you can't see 10 feet ahead.

I don't like resorts though. Boring.