User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weather & personality type: do I´s go to cold places while E´s favour beach resorts?

Give me 40s-60s. That's T-shirt weather for me. Heat contributes to my headaches; and the cold just feels nice.

Therefore, all introverts like the cold weather, and thus the OP's assessment is correct.

3w2 so

I love the winters. Things are more calm then and people aint so busy. You basically wont miss things but you have a real chance to relax and to be alone on the outside with no so many people around, which is a huge davantage in a metropolis.

I hate the beach to many people there. Only thing that sucks in winter its way too cold. A reptile like me does need to periodically warm up, extended stays in the outside make me grow cold
    Johari / Nohari

"How dreadful!" cried Lord Henry. "I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect."
    ~ Oscar Wilde - The picture of Dorian Gray