• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type known for a bad attitude?

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Of course all types can have some sort of bad attitude, but is there one type that stands out as always complaining and always having a negative attitude towards everything?

KDude

I doubt it. We all have our stress points. If you mean someone who vents it out all of the time though, I guess that could be extroverted or some extroverted function seeking consensus?

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
edit: whoops, didn't read the OP properly.

In this case,

Critical types: 6s, 5s
Judgmental types: 1s, 4s.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Fi and Ti types will have "system critiquing" tendencies; Fe and Te types will have "directing" tendencies.

and then what Asterion said.

none of that really describes attitude, though, only cognitive patterns...

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP 7w8 Sp/Sx

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
edit: whoops, didn't read the OP properly.

In this case,

Critical types: 6s, 5s
Judgmental types: 1s, 4s.

Haha, I think most other types could easily be seen as one with bad attitudes, especially if that type is in a foul mood.

Fi and Ti types will have "system critiquing" tendencies; Fe and Te types will have "directing" tendencies.

and then what Asterion said.

none of that really describes attitude, though, only cognitive patterns...

My thoughts exactly, but since we are all likely to use Fi, Fe, Ti, Te. Unless, by cognitive process example...., we are very unhealthy and not use a judgmental process.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Of course all types can have some sort of bad attitude, but is there one type that stands out as always complaining and always having a negative attitude towards everything?

what are we defining as a "bad attitude" (I don't speak Fe lol) depending on who's saying it, it could mean
- a polarizing person
- an uncooperative person
- a disagreeable person
- someone with a poorly or incorrectly formed belief system
- a highly aggressive or controlling person
- an attention whore
- someone who does their own thing despite other people being offended by it

depending on how you are defining it, having a "bad attitude" could either be a terrible character flaw or a fabulous trait conducive of success and getting what you want out of life

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
If these 'what type' threads don't stop some time soon, the answer's most definitely gonna be ENFP.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Oooo - This is a hard one. Obviously any type can generally be a debbie downer. I will admit that in my experience of work - I have extreme difficulty with what I perceive to be phobic 6's on a bad roll, depressed 4's, and generally unhealthy 5's. The 5w4 can be uber fucking critical (expressive outbursts) but not nearly as hard to motivate as the 4w5. The ones that seem to struggle the most with "team environments" and goals are usually ISTJ's gone bad. Again, just a small sample of experience, or quite possibly my own inability to relate. ISTP's usually quit or ditch the gathering when pressed. It would seem that E's should be the bigger problem (and I suppose socially) but in work environments I see alot of E's go inward so it doesnt rub off on others as much.

Flux

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought of enneagram type 6s, 4s, 1s and 5s. And maybe an ISTJ as a grumpy old man.

Thinkist

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm surprised that ETJs haven't yet been mentioned in this thread.... or is that merely a common stereotype?

ENFPs and their bad attitudes...... :D

Lemme tell you, my sis is an ENFP, and she doesn't have a bad attitude. Perceivers can usually keep their cool.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp