INTj

"The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i'm very rarely alone it seems. i like having people around and for me it would be ideal to have a lot of family or close friends as neighbors with a sort of open door policy...i find that i'm not too concerned with rather or not i'm being engaging enough or showing someone enough attention....i like to just feel at ease and have people do as they please...i like the comfort of having people about to converse with but not feeling obligated to do so....i think i feel pretty neutral about it most of the time...finding it easy enough to slip into my own head space regardless of who's around.
    This is just awesome. My ENTP best friend had this exact scenario during our early-mid twenties. It was great. I'd come by whenever. No notice. Door was always open. If he wasn't home. Oh well. There was a few neighbors who would do the same. We'd just hang out or do our own thing in the same space. I don't know how extroverted you are but he is very extroverted. Never gets tired of people.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    abcd

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i'm very rarely alone it seems. i like having people around and for me it would be ideal to have a lot of family or close friends as neighbors with a sort of open door policy...i find that i'm not too concerned with rather or not i'm being engaging enough or showing someone enough attention....i like to just feel at ease and have people do as they please...i like the comfort of having people about to converse with but not feeling obligated to do so....i think i feel pretty neutral about it most of the time...finding it easy enough to slip into my own head space regardless of who's around.
    Your best friend!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXSGV5wEv1o

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Malcontent View Post
    i love him! he could so bardge in and amuse me just randomly whenever he felt like it!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    This is just awesome. My ENTP best friend had this exact scenario during our early-mid twenties. It was great. I'd come by whenever. No notice. Door was always open. If he wasn't home. Oh well. There was a few neighbors who would do the same. We'd just hang out or do our own thing in the same space. I don't know how extroverted you are but he is very extroverted. Never gets tired of people.
    awesome...it's the coolest right? i once lived on a street like that. it was about a 5 min walk to this cool lil strip with great bars, restaurants and shops and everyone on that block was around the same age and we all just hung out all the time in someones place or outside playing ping pong or basketball or just sitting by a firepit chatting or whatever...loved it. would give anything to have that again.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison