• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What would a shy ESFJ act like?

SpiderZombieLobster

Like, someone who really likes people and wants to connect but is too insecure to make it happen as much as they like? Are they still extraverts?

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They're still an extravert, but will be very miserable, and it is likely something else that has made them feel insecure like that; likely stemming from childhood, and eventually, they'll likely begin connecting.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What would a miserable introvert look like?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I ask because apparently my preferred type is ENTP, but my actual type is INTP

If Eric is onto something, why not Rasofy
It is in fact a good question, sir. I wasn't implying it wasn't.

KDude

They would rant in youtube videos, and get some fix by performing without an audience. Probably would be weirder than the usual ESFJ too.