Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    What feeling issues?
    Like the one I mentioned at the end.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Glycerine

Still not making sense.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I've become a fan of the show "Kitchen Nightmares" starring Chef Gordon Ramsay. In the last episode, this Italian restaurant owner, whom I identified as an ESFJ, was more concerned with defending the quality of the food they serve than listening to Ramsay's judgment on it. And she was just Fe'ing all over the place, with the Sensor side processing the response toward aggression: mostly, in calling him a jerk. These functions interfere with the learning process, especially the side of Feeling which confuses the external world with "self." So a judgment of the food becomes a judgment of and reflection upon one's self.

Defense Mechanism = Incorporation: "The assimilation of the object into one's own ego and/or superego. This is one of the earliest mechanisms utilized."

Later on in the episode, after Ramsay softened up her defenses with a remodeling job, the anger turned into tears (although sometimes they were tears of frustration).

Glycerine

So how does that exactly relate to one's math abilities?
    I am not the best at math but I think I am above average at it. Even through a chain of events where I was sent back two years in Math, I still managed to get above average on the math section of the practice ACT with no studying.

Also, I am taking "Intro to Logic" for fun..... I don't need the credits and even with minimal effort, I have an A-.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    I've become a fan of the show "Kitchen Nightmares" starring Chef Gordon Ramsay. In the last episode, this Italian restaurant owner, whom I identified as an ESFJ, was more concerned with defending the quality of the food they serve than listening to Ramsay's judgment on it. And she was just Fe'ing all over the place, with the Sensor side processing the response toward aggression: mostly, in calling him a jerk. These functions interfere with the learning process, especially the side of Feeling which confuses the external world with "self." So a judgment of the food becomes a judgment of and reflection upon one's self.

Defense Mechanism = Incorporation: "The assimilation of the object into one's own ego and/or superego. This is one of the earliest mechanisms utilized."

Later on in the episode, after Ramsay softened up her defenses with a remodeling job, the anger turned into tears (although sometimes they were tears of frustration).
    The person you're talking about sounds like a retard, (hopefully she's not a poster on this forum or I will be you-know-what)- but it's funny anyway.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

If you want to see Fe in math problems, try looking at http://www.timestales.com/.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post

dont know what is the worser thing, having pride or domineering the world with ones ego
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    So how does that exactly relate to one's math abilities?
    I am not the best at math but I think I am above average at it. Even through a chain of events where I was sent back two years in Math, I still managed to get above average on the math section of the practice ACT with no studying.

Also, I am taking "Intro to Logic" for fun..... I don't need the credits and even with minimal effort, I have an A-.
    I don't know why everybody has to take this personally.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Lily flower View Post
    If you want to see Fe in math problems, try looking at http://www.timestales.com/.
    Grade school students respond well to the Fe instructional style. I certainly would not want my ESTJ high school algebra teacher teaching 1st graders basic arithmetic. You have no clue...