• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Scariest function

A

Anew Leaf

Ok -- I guess it's just the INFJs who will take over the world, then. :tongue:

:wub: The most cutest form of bombardment!

I am ready to help out. *readies puppy dog cute face* :puppy_dog_eyes:
yay!!

pelt Peguy with reps that just babble about random things, but make sure to do it in a "cute grotesque" kind of fashion.

i know you'll make us proud. /salute

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fi. When it takes control it makes people go from :bunnyglee: to :emot-emo: in record time.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ :laugh:
For exactly the reasons listed by the 3 Astute NTs Above, I am kind of afraid of my own Fi.

But in terms of sheer ninja skill... :ninja: Ni still wins. :yes:

S

Sniffles

I don't know why - but I got the image of Fi being like a suicidal Winnie the Pooh. The Disney Winne that is, not this one:

[youtube="sqdiEUp6s4E"]Another Winnie[/youtube]
Maybe ^^^ will distract the Ne-doms for a while.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ni because it makes NO SENSE to me. Or anyone else. Including Ni users.

"This is true because it IS and I just KNOW it is and I'm not gonna tell you why."

^ Someday Ni is going to take over the world through Ni users and Ni users won't even know what they're doing until it's too late!!!!!!!
Amen. Whenever I get any thoughts like this, I'm terribly afraid of them. Suppose Ti is on slumber modus and I accept a "truth" just because Ni says so? And afterwards I'll defend it Ti-wise until I'll deny the laws of Nature just because I don't want to get caught saying two contradicting things one after another?
Argh - where do these suppose-when-scenarios-ending-in-disaster come from? Ni indeed!

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
the stupidest and most batshit crazy function ever: Fi

fuck that shit man

gromit

likes this
I would say probably Te to me. Scary initially but then ultimately worth getting to know.

wolfy

awsm
Fi is the scariest function. In the hands of a master, frightening.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The entirety of type 8. Every single 8 I've ever seen leaves a trail of fear (and dead bodies) wherever they go. Except for my dad, who only explodes sometimes, and mostly in written form. I seriously wake up to "YOU FUCKING IDIOTS YOU LEFT THE DOOR OPEN AND THE DOG DRANK TOO MUCH WATER AND PISSED ON THE CARPET, *insert threat here*!!!". But I understand where it's coming from, it is scary though. Maybe if his handwriting wasn't all caps... I guarantee there's one in just about every workplace unintentionally knocking people over with their focus.

MBTI = they are all equal to me.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Nevermind, Fi is surely the scariest of them all. Fi is the thing that lurks in the forest under a deep shadowy cover most of the time and only comes out when someone takes one wrong step or step too far, and the next thing you know you are surrounded by little red glowing eyes. Staring. I would tell you what happens if you take a step forward after that, but I....... just can't :cry:

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ne - nothing like being butchered by an endless bombardment of Hello Kitty cuteness. :horor:

Please, that s**ts for them NFPs, NTPs don't play that s**t.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Te: because it can be mean
Se: (primarily in the hands of an xsfp) because it's so draining to deal with longterm.
Fi: because we never say what we are thinking
Fe: when hugs are coming at the speed of perfume
Ti: sometimes it needs to take a vacation far, far away
Si: when my uncle comes over and inspects my silverware, and then washes it himself "to make sure"

I'm also scared of body functions but I thought I would stop here for now.

speak for yourself

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nevermind, Fi is surely the scariest of them all. Fi is the thing that lurks in the forest under a deep shadowy cover most of the time and only comes out when someone takes one wrong step or step too far, and the next thing you know you are surrounded by little red glowing eyes. Staring. I would tell you what hap
pens if you take a step forward after that, but I....... just can't :cry:

Did I hear something mean about Fi people?

:SaiyanSmilie_anim:

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To the scariest function, in my personal opinion, I'll have to go with the function combination of SeJe loop, ESPs without a developed rational Ji center to temper them(I think of Tuco from Breaking Bad: SeFe ESTP). It's like a very unpredictable swing between being friendly and jovial(at first) and then unexpectedly switching into a super aggressive territorial monster. For the introverts, NiJi loops ain't no joke either:devil:.