User Tag List

First 789

Results 81 to 89 of 89

  1. #81
    failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Fe: Can thirst for vengeance against wrongdoers/desire for punishment/schadenfreude.
    ve figured out, if what they've figured out an have practical applications.[/QUOTE]

    haha, I experienced this.

    Quote Originally Posted by freeeekyyy View Post
    Fe: "Society says it's okay, therefore it's right and true and you can't possibly question anything about it and even if you're right, you're still wrong because everybody else says you're wrong."
    And somehow I can't help but to agree with this. I fear the hammers that will fall on me.

  2. #82
    pathwise dependent FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj
    Posts
    5,908

    Default

    I find Se to be pretty bad, like I can't counter it with my Te without having to waste a very very large amount of time with a long-ass argument.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

  3. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    10,094

    Default

    Fi intimidates me. Se users sometimes annoy the shit out of me, but I wouldn't call it a scary function

  4. #84
    Cheeseburgers freeeekyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyedecker View Post
    Fi intimidates me. Se users sometimes annoy the shit out of me, but I wouldn't call it a scary function
    Just kind of curious about what it is about Fi that intimidates you; is it the intensity?
    You lose.

    _______

    RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

    Johari Window|Nohari Window

  5. #85
    Cheeseburgers freeeekyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    And somehow I can't help but to agree with this. I fear the hammers that will fall on me.
    I don't actually have a big problem with it as practiced by IFJs. ITPs and EFJs though, seem to be a bit harder to understand regarding their usage of Fe. ITPs because they don't really get it themselves and are unaware of when they're doing this, and EFJs because it's just so overwhelming. I haven't known enough ETPs to really have a judgment either way with them.
    You lose.

    _______

    RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

    Johari Window|Nohari Window

  6. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    10,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freeeekyyy View Post
    Just kind of curious about what it is about Fi that intimidates you; is it the intensity?
    yeah, the intensity.

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Se - that incessant demand for action really grinds my gears.

  8. #88
    Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    950

    Default

    I guess that for me it would be a tie between Ni and Fe.

    Ni - Ni dominants can be a little paranoid. And, boy when Ni thinks it's right, it thinks it is R-I-G-H-T... even if it is completely out of touch with reality.
    Fe - I've grown to appreciate Fe more, but it still scares the sh*t out of me. Fe is sooooo different than my Fi that I often have no idea where it's coming from or what it's thinking. Especially the "group think" aspect of Fe. That totally freaks me out.
    ENFP with kick*ss Te | 7w8 so | ♀

  9. #89
    amateur cartographer kquirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    593 sp/so
    Posts
    221

    Default

    I'm not sure about scariest, but Fe pisses me off the most.
    5w6 - 9w8 - 3w2

    Words are wind.

Similar Threads

  1. Fudjack/Dinkelaker Functional Preferences Instrument
    By heart in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 384
    Last Post: 07-24-2017, 12:04 PM
  2. Archetypes of the Functions
    By proteanmix in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 10-15-2016, 10:25 AM
  3. Functions
    By labyrinthine in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 11:35 PM
  4. Confusing Functions.
    By Athenian200 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 02:57 PM
  5. How has developing your secondary function changed you?
    By SolitaryWalker in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 10:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO