MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Ti.

Put that fucking scalpel away, now.

It's equal parts fear of being bored to death, and fear of being cut open and studied for science without any regard to the fact that it's my mind/body/soul and I should have a say in whether or not you get to. That is, when they aint court-martialling you for affronts against the God of Science and Logic in front of the High Tribunal of Ti
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INtP

no functions scare me. i have them all figured out, and concluded what i need to.
    so logically i am only scared of the "no"

my latest task is to remove all logical functioning operands from the communication of the world, as it keeps getting it wrong

I think Te is the most scary, because it puts world in huge 3D picture, where everything fits together by concrete metric and calculating system. The world by the eyes of Te would look like a 3D cube, where everything has it's own square part and fits into larger picture. I think it's frustrating to view the world by such a strict metrics.

Stansmith

Ti.

MBTI
    INtP

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    I think Te is the most scary, because it puts world in huge 3D picture, where everything fits together by concrete metric and calculating system. The world by the eyes of Te would look like a 3D cube, where everything has it's own square part and fits into larger picture. I think it's frustrating to view the world by such a strict metrics.
    if a Te had its way, everyone would be too scared to talk, for fearing that they where not making any sense

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by mhc View Post
    if a Te had its way, everyone would be too scared to talk, for fearing that they where not making any sense
    Id say thats true for T in general

Ti just goes about it differently, but it is just as - and for some of us even more so - scary as Te in that regard.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

One's own dominant function when reality corners it and forces one to doubt its objective and/or moral accuracy for the first time. I think the tertiary being used maturely for, too, the first time in one's life, can set off this existential audit.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Quote Originally Posted by mhc View Post
    This is a bit out of the concept... Every function and every single person have its own way. It doesn't metter if it's Te, or Ni everyone of us has to face the fact that he might be more or less misunderstood by others.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INXp

As an Ni user, I'd go with Ni.

When I think Ni, I think of a Hannibal Lechter. Someone who can read you like a book and, if they so desire, use what they learn against you. Most other functions can, more or less, be combated. Ne stands the best chance against Ni, but Ne is more like a machine gun shooting all over the place. Ni is a sniper rifle. One shot. Steady, deadly, and true.

MBTI
    INtP

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    This is a bit out of the concept... Every function and every single person have its own way. It doesn't metter if it's Te, or Ni everyone of us has to face the fact that he might be more or less misunderstood by others.
    yes you are correct. point to mention, the everyone of us that i refer to is all of the functions, was that the same idea of everyone of us as you? or did you mean other people?

also i will add, i think EF's are the reason that T's I.

so maybe with the world domination that EF's have demonstrated, that should make them the most feared