ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

Default What's your alignment?

http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests...gnment-are-you

See what you get.

Chaotic Neutral
    You are The Anarchist; Chaotic Neutral.

Being chaotic neutral, you set personal freedom above all things. You are reliable only in how totally unreliable you are. You act with passion instead of logic, and can do radical things just for fun. Fires are pretty, right?

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Neutral Good

You are The Benefactor; Neutral Good.

You scored 46% Lawful and 70% Good, which makes you Neutral Good.

Chaotic-Lawful is the ethical scale, on which you scored 46%, where 0% is utter chaos and 100% is total cosmos.
    This Lawful scale doesn't necessarily judge how committed to the system you are, even though one could guess so from the name since the system usually holds the law, but instead it means how much you prefer order over chaos, how sorted internally you are, and how likely it is for you to go along with made plans rather than throw yourself into something unknown.
    You are neutral, and are as such an individual who either doesn't mind one over the other of chaos and stillness, or can go both ways depending on how you feel. You don't necessarily follow laws that blindly, and you don't act too randomly.

The Evil-Good scale is quite easily figured out, being the morale scale, and on this you scored 70%, where 0% is totally evil and 100% is completely good.

A lack of score here on this Good scale gives you an evil alignment. This test is more inclined to measure ego-centering and manipulative tendencies versus empathy, conpassion and a live-and-let-live attitude. So evil here doesn't necessarily mean being out to make people suffer, or a lack of ability to do good things. It is the moral compass, and guided by conscience.
    You, being good, would be a lot more likely to choose to do selfless deeds than someone with a low score. You are also more likely to say nothing at all rather than saying something hurtful. Good people tend to spread their light!

A doctor who treats soldiers from both sides in a war could be considered neutral good. A character who does what his heart tells him to without really caring where it takes him, and without going into extremes, would also be neutral good.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

True Neutral.

Oh, and by the way, I don't give a sh*t about my result. ()
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp

You scored 63% Lawful and 76% Good, which makes you Neutral Good.

....what kind of quiz did i just take? o.O

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Chaotic Good or Chaotic Neutral depending on my mood
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

You scored 51% Lawful and 74% Good, which makes you Neutral Good.

unsurprising

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

You scored 55% Lawful and 47% Good, which makes you True Neutral. Have I just wasted all this time for this test?! But it's nice to see Dr House's face in my result.
    INFP 9w8 5w4 4w5 sx/sp/so
    Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Te

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

True Neutral for a change, ain't that a pleasent surprise?

59% Lawful and 66% Good which makes you True Neutral.

Chaotic-Lawful is the ethical scale, on which you scored 59%, where 0% is utter chaos and 100% is total cosmos.
    This Lawful scale doesn't necessarily judge how committed to the system you are, even though one could guess so from the name since the system usually holds the law, but instead it means how much you prefer order over chaos, how sorted internally you are, and how likely it is for you to go along with made plans rather than throw yourself into something unknown.
    You are neutral, and are as such an individual who either doesn't mind one over the other of chaos and stillness, or can go both ways depending on how you feel. You don't necessarily follow laws that blindly, and you don't act too randomly.

The Evil-Good scale is quite easily figured out, being the morale scale, and on this you scored 66%, where 0% is totally evil and 100% is completely good.

A lack of score here on this Good scale gives you an evil alignment. This test is more inclined to measure ego-centering and manipulative tendencies versus empathy, conpassion and a live-and-let-live attitude. So evil here doesn't necessarily mean being out to make people suffer, or a lack of ability to do good things. It is the moral compass, and guided by conscience.

A farmer whose primary overriding concern is to feed his family is of this alignment. Most animals, lacking the capacity for moral judgement, are of this alignment. Some neutral characters, rather than feeling undecided, are committed to a balance between the alignments. They may see good, evil, law and chaos as simply prejudices and dangerous extremes.