User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Default what personality type likes to kill cougars and make ear rings out of their nails?

I have always wondered about this.

ISTJ maybe?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

INTP.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    INTP.
    I dont like to do that. Does it mean that im not an INTP?
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Yes.

INTPs are pensive, analytical folks. They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them.

Precise about their descriptions, INTPs will often correct others (or be sorely tempted to) if the shade of meaning is a bit off. While annoying to the less concise, this fine discrimination ability gives INTPs so inclined a natural advantage as, for example, grammarians and linguists.

INTPs are relatively easy-going and amenable to almost anything until their principles are violated, about which they may become outspoken and inflexible. They prefer to return, however, to a reserved albeit benign ambiance, not wishing to make spectacles of themselves.

A major concern for INTPs is the haunting sense of impending failure. They spend considerable time second-guessing themselves. The open-endedness (from Perceiving) conjoined with the need for competence (NT) is expressed in a sense that one's conclusion may well be met by an equally plausible alternative solution, and that, after all, one may very well have overlooked some critical bit of data. An INTP arguing a point may very well be trying to convince himself as much as his opposition. In this way INTPs are markedly different from INTJs, who are much more confident in their competence and willing to act on their convictions.

Mathematics is a system where many INTPs love to play, similarly languages, computer systems--potentially any complex system. INTPs thrive on systems. Understanding, exploring, mastering, and manipulating systems can overtake the INTP's conscious thought. This fascination for logical wholes and their inner workings is often expressed in a detachment from the environment, a concentration where time is forgotten and extraneous stimuli are held at bay. Accomplishing a task or goal with this knowledge is secondary.

INTPs and Logic -- One of the tipoffs that a person is an INTP is her obsession with logical correctness. Errors are not often due to poor logic -- apparent faux pas in reasoning are usually a result of overlooking details or of incorrect context.

Games NTs seem to especially enjoy include Risk, Bridge, Stratego, Chess, Go, and killing cougars and making ear rings out of their nails.

. (I have an ENTP friend that loves Boggle and its variations. We've been known to sit in public places and pick a word off a menu or mayonnaise jar to see who can make the most words from its letters on a napkin in two minutes.) The INTP mailing list has enjoyed a round of Metaphore, virtual volleyball, and a few 'finish the series' brain teasers.

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    I dont like to do that.
    Sure you do.

By cougers do you mean "milfs?" Then yes, I think INTPs have a thing for them.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    By cougers do you mean "milfs?" Then yes, I think INTPs have a thing for them.
    Nah i meant these:

— C.G. Jung

Read

Ginkgo

Now my nips are hard.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Are we just mad-libbing this shit now?
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    ESFJ

I read this as .. Personality types that would like to lick cougars?

Good job isn't only my mind in the gutter
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe