Yours kinda looks like mine, jock. I think I just make some of my letter slightly loopier.
“Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman
Top speed: my own "English" alphabet/writing, taking advantage of the most-used letters: a, s, i, n, t, o, e, and r. Each utilizing one stroke maximum. For instance, T = c, E = -, O = o and I = |. (Those letters are approximately 65% of all letters used in "general English." The second portion bringing the total to 85% utilizes two strokes maximum, and the remaining 15% (J, K, Z, Q, X, etc.) are 3-stroke letters. No letters involve removing the pen from the paper to complete the letter.
Medium speed: ALL CAPS. FAST AND EASY ENOUGH FOR MOST PEOPLE TO READ.
SLOW AS HELL speed: Beautiful cursive-like writing I'd only write to you if I REALLY liked you AND I felt like you REALLY wanted me to. Which, for the most part, I would not assume so...