User Tag List

123 Last

Default Say something (interesting) about my functions test.

I'm curious, whatever you see.

Your Cognitive Development Profile
    The forty-eight questions you rated earlier tap into the eight cognitive processes. Some questions tapped into basic or developed use of a process used by itself, while other questions tapped into use of multiple processes at once. The profile below is based on your responses. The number of squares indicate strength of response. The equivalent numeric is shown in parentheses along with likely level of development.
    Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************************************* (45.5)
    excellent use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ********************** (22.9)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *************************** (27.3)
    average use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************* (21)
    limited use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************* (21.9)
    limited use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************** (34.3)
    good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************************** (30)
    average use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************* (37.5)
    excellent use

Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ESFP

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Extraverted Sensing (Se): Immersing in the present context. Responding naturally to everything tangible you detect through your senses. Checking with what your gut instincts say. Testing limits and take risks for big rewards.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Introverted Feeling (Fi): Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ISFP, or ESTP

I'm going to go wash the dishes, be back in a bit...

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Looks like esfp Wolfy. Wow. That's a lot of Se. Would you say that is your primary function?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Looks like esfp Wolfy. Wow. That's a lot of Se. Would you say that is your primary function?
    It is definitely my preferred function.

wolfy, check out the different Interaction Styles to see if they facilitate a decision:

ESFP = Get-Things-Going
    ISFP = Behind-the-Scenes
    ESTP = In-Charge
    ISTP = Chart-the-Course

Descriptions are here:
    http://www.interactionstyles.com/

ESTP/ISTP have a directing communication style and ESFP/ISFP have an informing communication style. You would know which one is more natural for you.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    wolfy, check out the different Interaction Styles to see if they facilitate a decision:

ESFP = Get-Things-Going
    ISFP = Behind-the-Scenes
    ESTP = In-Charge
    ISTP = Chart-the-Course

Descriptions are here:
    http://www.interactionstyles.com/

ESTP/ISTP have a directing communication style and ESFP/ISFP have an informing communication style. You would know which one is more natural for you.

Cheers.
    Interaction styles is an interesting topic, I noticed I like to throw ideas out at people. And I have a strong informing style at work, directing doesn't come naturally to me but I can do it. I have some traits of Get-Things-Going, Behind-the-Scenes and Chart-the-Course but Get Things Going would probably be my preferred role. Ideas man, throw seeds out, run a short project, hype everyone up, a big show, that seems to be my style.

Talking about styles, I quite like to put on a show. I'm an under control show off though. If you know what I mean.

Anew Leaf

Hmm, you did mention in the avatar thread that you like more attention than most ISfps usually want.

Maybe youre an ASFP

Your video makes you seem introverted, and you sound like a clear E9, whatever that's worth. I guess an E9 ESFP isn't impossible, but I think they're too.. umm.. intrusive and/or attention seeking for it (for better or worse).

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Interaction styles is an interesting topic, I noticed I like to throw ideas out at people. And I have a strong informing style at work, directing doesn't come naturally to me but I can do it. I have some traits of Get-Things-Going, Behind-the-Scenes and Chart-the-Course but Get Things Going would probably be my preferred role. Ideas man, throw seeds out, run a short project, hype everyone up, a big show, that seems to be my style.

Talking about styles, I quite like to put on a show. I'm an under control show off though. If you know what I mean.
    I do not like to bias decisions, so now I can comment.

This forum is merely one context, and I have never seen you in action IRL. But I would have picked the Informing/Get-Things-Going style for you, as well. Each person has an overall style, and that's not something to ignore, no matter what those blasted test results spit out from day to day.

I like the way you describe yourself: An under control show off.

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Your video makes you seem introverted, and you sound like a clear E9, whatever that's worth. I guess an E9 ESFP isn't impossible, but I think they're too.. umm.. intrusive and/or attention seeking for it (for better or worse).
    I think 9 fits best, 9w8. I think I am introverted and at the same time attention seeking. I know I have spent time thinking about balance between attention seeking and being intrusive.

I do not like to bias decisions, so now I can comment.

This forum is merely one context, and I have never seen you in action IRL. But I would have picked the Informing/Get-Things-Going style for you, as well. Each person has an overall style, and that's not something to ignore, no matter what those blasted test results spit out from day to day.

Yeah, informing really fits. Thanks for the feedback.

I am not as much looking for a clear and cut type as am interested in how my personality has aspects of other types. I think that gives a person a clearer understanding of themselves.

Actually that just reminded me I get really high I in DISC tests. I see I in that test as being a somewhat extroverted trait. An outgoing trait at least. I really do see myself that way, an under control show off.