User Tag List

First 1234 Last

He takes a couple of college classes in psychology and thinks he's going to school people. Too funny.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    I wasnt answering any question, but was just correcting some distorted views of yours. Also i wasnt doing it unconsciously, nor was i being hostile towards you. Yes what i said was motivated by Fe, but the idea was to help you to have better view on the subject, not attack you. The part about saying that you dont clearly have understanding about how unconsciousness works, was simply because its true and i dont care to start arguing about the unconsciousness with someone who has nothing to offer me about it, but would just most likely stubbornly keep his own views on it and make some arguments that i would need to debunk rookie arguments all day and it not leading to anything. If you not having enough info about the subject bothers you, find out some info about it or listen what i would have to offer for you instead starting arguing back.
    I didn't say anything about not understanding the unconscious. I said I didn't understand what you were saying about it.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Glycerine

If they were to be believed, I would be a strong NT!

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Jung was clear about if you are using T, you are NOT using F; same with the irrational functions.

Aphrodite out....
    Actually this is false, jung talks quite alot about undifferentiated functions mixing together in 'psychological types'

Fusion of the psychological functions, of thinking with feeling, feeling with sensation, feeling with intuition, and so on, is archaic, as is also the fusion of part of a function with its counterpart.["Definitions," CW 6, par. 684.]
    -Typology guru II
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    I didn't say anything about not understanding the unconscious. I said I didn't understand what you were saying about it.
    Exactly, you didnt understand even some of the basics, but still made some claims about it, so i said that im not going to argue about it. Whats so hard to understand?
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Exactly, you didnt understand even some of the basics, but still made some claims about it, so i said that im not going to argue about it. Whats so hard to understand?
    Maybe, just maybe, I don't understand your Finglish?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    He takes a couple of college classes in psychology and thinks he's going to school people. Too funny.
    If you want to discuss about any subject related to psychology, id be happy to. But it seems that all you can do is talk nonsense based on your stupid assumptions about stuff.
    — C.G. Jung

Read

If you want to discuss about any subject related to psychology, id be happy to. But it seems that all you can do is talk nonsense based on your stupid assumptions about stuff.
    There's nothing you can teach anyone. You make up shit as you go along.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Actually this is false, jung talks quite alot about undifferentiated functions mixing together in 'psychological types'

-Typology guru II

lol.

I'll post your whole quote:

In anthropology, the term archaic is generally descriptive of primitive psychology. Jung used it when referring to thoughts, fantasies and feelings that are not consciously differentiated.

Archaism attaches primarily to the fantasies of the unconscious, i.e., to the products of unconscious fantasy activity which reach consciousness. An image has an archaic quality when it possesses unmistakable mythological parallels. Archaic, too, are the associations-by-analogy of unconscious fantasy, and so is their symbolism. The relation of identity with an object, or participation mystique, is likewise archaic. Concretism of thought and feeling is archaic; also compulsion and inability to control oneself (ecstatic or trance state, possession, etc.). Fusion of the psychological functions, of thinking with feeling, feeling with sensation, feeling with intuition, and so on, is archaic, as is also the fusion of part of a function with its counterpart.["Definitions," CW 6, par. 684.]
    I think whatever goes on the unconscious is a crapshoot. I'm sure they mix all up in there together and have a great time.

I'm speaking to differentiated, preferred functions. The more differentiated, the more preferred. When you pull a function out for use from your unconscious, you use it alone, I believe, and Jung was adamant about that reg F/T and N/S especially (not that i buy it totally myself 100%), not with another function, despite what happens down below in the psyche.

Does your unconscious Fe affect your Ti when you say something, and that makes it appear Te? Mkay. Whatever you say. For me, Ti is Ti, etc. and so on. Not some muddled function soup.

My point was, Guru II, that no one knows wtf is happening. It's basically ALL up for conjecture. Isn't it?

~Aphrodite
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    lol.

I'll post your whole quote:

I think whatever goes on the unconscious is a crapshoot. I'm sure they mix all up in there together and have a great time.

I'm speaking to differentiated, preferred functions. The more differentiated, the more preferred. When you pull a function out for use from your unconscious, you use it alone, I believe, and Jung was adamant about that reg F/T and N/S especially (not that i buy it totally myself 100%), not with another function, despite what happens down below in the psyche.

Does your unconscious Fe affect your Ti when you say something, and that makes it appear Te? Mkay. Whatever you say. For me, Ti is Ti, etc. and so on. Not some muddled function soup.

My point was, Guru II, that no one knows wtf is happening. It's basically ALL up for conjecture. Isn't it?

~Aphrodite
    You see, INTP, the above is an example of someone attempting to debate with a Genius such as yourself. So far all I have done is ask questions in an effort to gain a deeper understanding of your point. So please learn to differentiate the two kinds of posts.